Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lily Feng

I don't know about you guys but Lily Feng has become my Mrs. Crumplebottom without the purse beatings. She is always at every restaurant I send my Sims to on dates and freaks out from all the flirting. She has the unflirty trait which is causing her to freak out but I swear if she had a purse my poor Sims would be in trouble.

Good thing she can only gasp...lol

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,723 Member
    LOL LOL. She's pretty chill in my game tho. Haha.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    BambooramBambooram Posts: 222 Member
    Bahahaha. I know exactly what you mean.
    I thought she was a pretty sim, so i had my sim try to woo her... but thaaaat didn't go too well. She's a meanie. Had to give up on her and save my sim from that monstrosity. Rofl.
    HV83B28.png
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    :joy: The Mrs. Crumplebottom in my game is Darling Walsh. Lily's actually pretty nonchalant in my game; there's been a few times where she notices sims flirting but she's never reprimanded them. She seems to mind her own business for the most part. Darling, on the other hand, yells at children for hugging each other and at parents for expressing their love to their children. :expressionless: So she's on my list now. :lol:
  • Options
    damagedlostbrokendamagedlostbroken Posts: 293 Member
    I always make my sims fight with Lily, lol. She's my current Sim's neighbor and they hate each other. :smiley: In my games, Lily is ALWAYS mad. It's funny to watch her stomp around everywhere.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    LOL it is nice to see I am not the only one. @klestrella Darling is pretty bad as well but I don't see her around much. Every single time I send sims on a date at a restaurant Lily is there or either arrives soon after to gasp or stand at my Sim's table angry about the flirting.

Maybe she is still angry about her drama with Victor in my game. He got her pregnant and you know she has the hates children trait. Of course she has twins..lol one of which is in my avatar pic. They divorced and he took the kids and is dating Nina Caliente. She was stalking them for a long time..lol Sometimes she would walk by and one of the toddlers would call out to her and she would barge into the house to tend to the toddler. It was sad and cute.

I really need to start taking screenshoots of this stuff..lol
  • Options
    taraincognitataraincognita Posts: 109 Member
    edited May 2017
    Raj is my Mrs. Crumplebottom.

He lives with his mother and there are always woohoo sounds coming from their apartment even though they are the only ones there. Hmmm....very strange.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    LOL it is nice to see I am not the only one. @klestrella Darling is pretty bad as well but I don't see her around much. Every single time I send sims on a date at a restaurant Lily is there or either arrives soon after to gasp or stand at my Sim's table angry about the flirting.

Maybe she is still angry about her drama with Victor in my game. He got her pregnant and you know she has the hates children trait. Of course she has twins..lol one of which is in my avatar pic. They divorced and he took the kids and is dating Nina Caliente. She was stalking them for a long time..lol Sometimes she would walk by and one of the toddlers would call out to her and she would barge into the house to tend to the toddler. It was sad and cute.

You should! It'd make a great story!
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member

He lives with his mother and there are always woohoo sounds coming from their apartment even though they are the only ones there. Hmmm....very strange.
    I imagine it's all Geeta in my rotational save. She has 3-4 romantic interests that all came about without my influence. She's quite the cougar too; they're all younger than her.
  • Options
    FrootyDiamondFrootyDiamond Posts: 15 Member
    Who is this Darling Walsh? Is she a custom sim or a premade townie?> @klestrella said:
    > :joy: The Mrs. Crumplebottom in my game is Darling Walsh. Lily's actually pretty nonchalant in my game; there's been a few times where she notices sims flirting but she's never reprimanded them. She seems to mind her own business for the most part. Darling, on the other hand, yells at children for hugging each other and at parents for expressing their love to their children. :expressionless: So she's on my list now. :lol:
  • Options

I imagine it's all Geeta in my rotational save. She has 3-4 romantic interests that all came about without my influence. She's quite the cougar too; they're all younger than her.

LOL me too. I always think it is Geeta and never Raj. He is dating Summer in my game but I don't think it is going to last.

@FrootyDiamond Darling Walsh is a premade from City Living. She lives with Akiro and Miko.
  • Options

I'm surprised that Geeta survives for that long to have so many younger lovers. One of my sims, a YA, killed her off with woohoo. Accidentally, of course...
  • Options

I'm surprised that Geeta survives for that long to have so many younger lovers. One of my sims, a YA, killed her off with woohoo. Accidentally, of course...

LOL!!! In my game Geeta killed Jacques Villareal with woohoo. I was going to reload because his children were left alone but I just went with it...lol
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I normally don't have any problems with Lily Feng in my game.
  • Options
    ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,443 Member
    edited May 2017

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks there's something strange going on with those two. :*
    EiFlric.png
  • Options
    klestrellaklestrella Posts: 440 Member
    edited May 2017

Lily's always at restaurants in my game, too. She gasps at sims flirting but then downs her expensive nectar. Darling typically hangs out at parks and starts yelling at children who have done nothing and any couple she sees who dare express their fondness to their sweetheart. I've had some pretty bad experiences with her, so I get very angry whenever she comes near my sims. :lol:

Oh! I forgot about Raj. He's on my list too. :smirk: Not even because he freaks when sims flirt or show affection; he's just rude. It's no wonder why he's single and lives with his mother. :lol:
    What's creepy about the woohooing besides the fact that it's mother and son is that one of them is stuck in there listening to it. :grimace:
    I always make my sims fight with Lily, lol. She's my current Sim's neighbor and they hate each other. :smiley:In my games, Lily is ALWAYS mad. It's funny to watch her stomp around everywhere.
    Mine too! She's always stomping on her way to work.
    LOL!!! In my game Geeta killed Jacques Villareal with woohoo. I was going to reload because his children were left alone but I just went with it...lol
    This makes me unreasonably happy because he's also on my list. >:) Although, it's a pity he died in such a pleasant manner. :lol: In my game, he's like a cockroach I can't get rid of. I have to settle for ignoring him, which isn't as easy to do since he'll soon be the father-in-law to one of my sims.
    Post edited by klestrella on
  • Options
    LOL I saw Lily today at a restaurant gasping again. I thought about one of my Sims killing her but we will see.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I always make my sims fight with Lily, lol. She's my current Sim's neighbor and they hate each other. :smiley: In my games, Lily is ALWAYS mad. It's funny to watch her stomp around everywhere.

This happened in my previous game. Though maybe it's my fault she was so angry since I had my vampire kill Victor!

• Options
    calaprfy wrote: »

This happened in my previous game. Though maybe it's my fault she was so angry since I had my vampire kill Victor!

One of my sims killed Victor, too. Lily didn't seem to mind much - she called the next day inviting us to lunch.
  • Options
    Wow she showed up today again. I mean seriously she is my Mrs.Crumplebottom. It is like she is always at any restaurant my Sims go to. She was gasping at one of my Vampires and his date. Hmm I do have that kill drain life spirit mod. Maybe she needs to die.
  • Options
    POLLYANNA2POLLYANNA2 Posts: 172 Member

Absolutely take screenshots! I would definitely read/watch that store unfold.
    As for Lily, she's pretty chill in my games, but I had one of my Sims try and get together with Victor (she was trying to become his mistress and hopefully move in next door) but he was having none of it. Was actually quite rude to my poor Calista and no matter how hard she tried, was loyal to his wife.
    YouTube%20Forum%20Banner_zpsu3ts3wnz.png
    ou can read my Sim-Lit here:
    https://pollyannasims.wordpress.com/

• Options
    HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    Lily Feng (sometimes with Victor) is always around! When I had my Sim at the park for the plantsim challenge, she stomped by a lot... Also whenever I am in the city, there she is...
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options
    kyrasan666kyrasan666 Posts: 34 Member
    She is chill in my game. sometimes i see her, and sometimes i don't
  • Options
    MadameVPMadameVP Posts: 2 New Member
    I feel a bit bad for Lily Feng in my game, my Sim daughter from my main family, called Aurora went to the romance festival and her and Victor hit it off and one thing led to another and Victor cheated on Lily with Aurora. He felt bad but kept calling Aurora asking her out on dates which Aurora declined as she knew he was married and was extremely attracted to him despite the huge age gap but Victor persisted, eventually Aurora gave in and went on a date, the two were very attracted to each other again, probably because they are both genius’s, and they ended up having woohoo in the sauna, a day later Aurora realised she was pregnant and eventually gave birth to a twin boy and girl which Victor was very excited about! He felt bad that she lived in a rubbish apartment so he paid for her and the children to move into the apartment next door to him and Lily and he is now living a double life, he still lives with Lily who is clueless about his mistress Aurora and their children living next door and Victor comes round every Friday night for family time and woohoo, I guess Lily thinks he is away for work, not sure where this storyline will go next......
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Lily Feng in my game is always making out with her husband Victor. I've never noticed who initiates it , must be Victor then.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I was playing her family a few weeks ago. She's not as bad as she seems. I actually quite like her.