Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WOAH--! twin toddlers is crazy

ambrownambrown Posts: 804 Member
so i am absolutely ecstatic with these toddlers :)!
i have played two separate families that had 1 toddler each, and boy are they demanding!
i moved in a new couple to that neighborhood and then they got pregnant and had TWINS!
i was so excited, and then quickly exhausted-my sims and myself!
two of those rascals is crazy work!
i ended up starting over with a new, only 1 toddler family :D

how have your experiences been so far?
how many toddlers have you played with at once?

here's Oliver and Dylan (adorable-but CRAZY!)

wvwfut.jpg
you're ele-phantastic

Comments

• Options
    kokotaffykokotaffy Posts: 155 Member
    Oh my goodness they are so cute!!
    I'm having a hard time with just one lol! I cannot imagine how much work it would be with twins!
    bi4QAjB.gif
  • Options
    KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    My family currently has 3 toddlers...1 who is about to age up in 2 days and the other two are twins who just became toddlers! I hope my poor Sims (and me!) survive :p
    03.22.2013 <3
  • Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    Of my families, I currently have three households with toddlers. One is a set of girl twins who are cute but can be a handful even with the Mom staying home with them. Sometimes the older brother (Child soon to be a teen) entertains them. The girls will be aging up soon and I am thinking of having their parents adopt a toddler. The Mother is now too old to have a bio-child.

The other two have been easier being only one and more adults in the household to help take care of them. One toddler lives with his Mom, two Aunts (Mom's sisters) and retired Grandmother (Mom's Mom). The other lives with Mom, Dad, two Uncles (Dad's brothers), and his sisters one about to become a teen and the other having just been born.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
    I had triplets once.
    Origin id: ActuallySammy
    If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
  • Options
    mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    I have a family right now with quads. Just mom and dad, it's hard!
  • Options
    gabythesimslovergabythesimslover Posts: 146 Member
    The Sim Supply did a challenge in which his sim took care of 7 toddlers. I was impressed with the fact that they all made it to childhood
  • Options
    LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,828 Member
    My first TS4 toddlers were triplets!
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I got twins once, they happened to be adorable twin boys! They had nothing in common with their traits and they could be such a nightmare at times.
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Sims 4 toddlers are the best thing that has ever happened to me! I have played so many already!
    These two are my absolute favorites! Jed and Kevin! Kevin is my favorite little guy, I have never loved a sim so much until he came along. He is my simself's little boy..
    HY7Frkk.png
    Kevin and his daddy
    lbJdpex.png
    z9iSwd1.png
    YfxevML.png
    fcDp8Vm.png
    Vi9a1np.png
    6SfwL9r.png
    He and his brother are now currently kids.
    Z1p0pwl.png
    HhsMn20.png

• Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    The most I had was 7 when doing the 7toddler challenge, but I hired a nanny for the first few days until they were level 2 potty. at the moment I'm playing triplets with mum and dad that I downloaded they also have \ younger toddler brother and three older brothers. the oldest brother moved out before baby 7 was conceived. I love playing families with toddlers, but after a while I need a break.
  • Options
    Sc3niXSc3niX Posts: 2,468 Member
    I've had 2, its pretty easy to be honest if you keep them on a schedule. If you're helping them with their skills have the one toddler watch the other one then they will gain the skill together
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    When toddlers came out, my simself had just had a baby and the night before toddlers were released, I got sad and aged her up to a child. So imagine my shock when I come home from the grocery store the next day and everyone is freaking out! I quickly went into CAS and aged the child sim down to a toddler. After that, I had my simself get pregnant again and then adopted a toddler boy who was just so plum adorable. Well, turns out, my simself had twins so I had 4 toddlers to deal with. My hubby's simself kept having to take vacation days from work just to help out with all four of them. The oldest had the silly trait, the adopted one was fussy, and one twin was wild and the other was angelic (she was sooo easy). It was a train wreck because I was still figuring out how to play with them lol
  • Options
    lisken0221lisken0221 Posts: 116 Member
    when the toddlers came out first I played twins too, but found it pretty hard. Now I let one toddler be potty trained and
    get the climbing of stairs learned and then add a toddler, this is way more fun.
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    Two families had triplets in my rotational save. It's definitely a challenge to handle them, but it gets easier if you focus on getting their skills up—potty training and thinking in particular.
  • Options
    taraincognitataraincognita Posts: 109 Member
    I have some twins and a couple of triplets. Whoa! I've got toddlers everywhere and yes they are a handful.
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Sims 4 toddlers are the best thing that has ever happened to me! I have played so many already!
    These two are my absolute favorites! Jed and Kevin! Kevin is my favorite little guy, I have never loved a sim so much until he came along. He is my simself's little boy..
    HY7Frkk.png
    Kevin and his daddy
    lbJdpex.png
    z9iSwd1.png
    YfxevML.png
    fcDp8Vm.png
    Vi9a1np.png
    6SfwL9r.png
    He and his brother are now currently kids.
    Z1p0pwl.png
    HhsMn20.png

Supercute!! Do you have a mod that allows other hairstyles for tots and if so do you have the link for it? I very badly need new hairs for my tots.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    I'm currently playing my 18th century game save of my ancestors. Following their time line the first boy (eldest child) was about ten months old when his mother conceived her second child. So, I waited for about 2-3 Sim days before I had my Sim conceive the second child. Joseph was a toddler for about 2-3 days before I aged up James. In the meantime, in RL James was 11 mos. old before she conceive the third child. Currently, I have two toddlers and an infant. I roll dice, too, to see which trait the toddlers will have, just to mix things up. I mean, I could make them all easy, but there's no fun in that. LOL Waiting for another Sim day or so until little John becomes a toddler. Then it's one to baby number four.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    I agree! Twin toddlers are a HANDFUL (just like in real life I guess). My sim Kylie, who's a single mom, knows it well. She hasn't slept through the night in days, and she's always either tired or tense (from low fun) lol

2cDfugy.jpg
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Ah I love these little munchkins far too much heh even when they are a handful, my current family always has more than they can take as the father is at work all day five days a week so mom has to alternate between teaching, naps for herself and everything in between.
    05-06-17_8-41-13_AM.png
    05-06-17_10-06-17_PM.png
    05-06-17_10-28-00_PM.png
    05-06-17_11-54-56_PM.png
    Why is it that a blond Regina is always snooty...no matter her age? lol
    05-06-17_11-55-46_PM.png
    Wouldn't even look at the camera for his mom.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    JimG72JimG72 Posts: 1,161 Member
    edited May 2017
    ambrown wrote: »
    how many toddlers have you played with at once?
    Did a couple of 7 toddler challenges and then upped the stakes with my own challenge that consisted of 7 identical "fussy" toddlers. I called it the Fussy Septuplet Challenge and to make things even more chaotic, they were all required to wear the exact same clothes. Here's a link to my chronicles of the choas: http://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/913707/the-fussy-septuplet-toddler-challenge/p1 Definitely had me yelling at the computer screen more than a few times. After that, handling a couple of toddlers has become a piece of cake, haha.
  • Options
    Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    My Sim just had triplets and already has 2 toddlers. (100 baby challenge) I'm about to go CRAZY. lol
    I do like that the toddlers can mostly feed themselves if there is food out and put themselves to bed. I know when I first started playing with the toddlers I thought someone had to put them to bed and that made things really hard since they get up so much.
  • Options
    divine_simmerdivine_simmer Posts: 30 Member
    Cute toddlers!
  • Options
    Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
    I had triplets once. I was hiring a nanny consistently and even having my Sims stay home from work to get some sleep.
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    TWO CRITICAL SKILLS MUST TRAIN ARE: POTTY AND THINKING
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy