Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    cshaner wrote: »
    I have a feeling Jacksons going to return to the touring schedule and Winter and Pax are going to be very busy while he's gone!!

GASP.

Omg...that could be it too! :grimace:
    Oh man, so many possibilities!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    cshaner wrote: »
    I have a feeling Jacksons going to return to the touring schedule and Winter and Pax are going to be very busy while he's gone!!
    You mean an act of defiance on Winter's behalf? Very likely indeed after considering it. Or it's the only way she sees not to go mad with guilt as Pax is the only one who can free her from blame by reassuring. However, she should realize he's the only one who actually hasn't the right to do so.
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Coast is clear!!
    I'm glad Pax wasn't drunk on this trip and instead, encouraged Jackson to spend more time with Winter. I know he's excited that Jackson's going to continue on tour schedule because that means more secret time with Winter. He's not going get a divorce with Luci?! Dude, you clearly don't like each other! All those consueling seems to be useless and they just keep throwing money in the drain. My guess is that Luci finds out about Pax and Winter's secret affair!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Paxton feels guilty, I can understand it... I feel the drama, a very huge drama... :/
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Well...
    Paxton seems to be trying to clean his conscience with this attempt to reason with Jackson about the tour. I don't think that he is planning to get into Winter's arms again. But, you know, he will be around if she needs him again for...ahem...confort and company. >:)
    There are sacrifices to be made in both marriages for things to work out for them all. But nobody wants to concede! I just don't see any other ways for these couples to function anymore :/
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I wanna drown Pax. Just because I can.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Won't end well. Never ever. Jackson listen, you will do now what I told you already I don't know how many chapter before. You said you don't like all the fans and the attention you get, so you will become a songwriter. You can still live for your music but when you are pissssed to be always away from you family, do something against it.
    I won't start speaking about Pax cause seriously that would go for too long. Maybe I should send Gabriel after him. He has some good moves to show …
    I feel sorry for Winter and I don't feel sorry for her. It is killing her that she can't tell it Jackson and if she would tell him it would make her feel worse as well. Not telling at all and maybe wth Luci finding it out is, however the worst option for her. no matter what she ran against a wall here. No escape.
  • Options
    spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    I love reading all the spoilers that everyone else posts :)
    What's he trying to imply?
    "Jackson. Dude. I'm warning you. If you don't quit the tour, then you have a high possibility of losing your wife."
    You mean that when Jackson's gone, you're going to hit on Winter again? Look at how awful she feels for cheating already! More of it isn't going to do her any better.
    But when Jackson does find out, who is he going to be mad at first - Winter or Paxton?
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Winter has the Rosebrook Trait, 100%
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    GinnyWGinnyW Posts: 8 New Member
    Maybe I just see extra drama everywhere but does anyone else see a Wixton nooboo about to out them?
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    GinnyW wrote: »
    Maybe I just see extra drama everywhere but does anyone else see a Wixton nooboo about to out them?
    I was hoping for that, but I read somewhere that she won't be able to have any more nooboos.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    My bet is on Luci finding out.
    Luci and Paxton will have a huge fight and he will say something like "If you were half as good in bed as Jackson's wife" or something like that....I am crying a million tears for poor Jackson. He did get mad and said he was going to keep touring for another 5 years, which sort of made me mad, but Paxton was in no position to give him marital advice and he was probably trying to manly in front of Paxton, the manliest - sorry couldn't help it.
  • Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    Paxton shut your trifling, homewrecking mouth up! You got a lot of nerve giving Jackson marital advice! How about you focus on your own failing marriage and I hope Luci kicks you where it hurts!
  • Options
    GinnyWGinnyW Posts: 8 New Member
    GinnyW wrote: »
    I was hoping for that, but I read somewhere that she won't be able to have any more nooboos.

Ah yes, I had forgotten that. So many lits to keep straight.
  • Options
    MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    By now I hope that it won't be the kids to find out. But it would explain why a certain lady is going to hate Winter (and I hope it's her because Jackson couldn't stand losing both Winter and his kids)
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    how long until Paxton or Winter spill the beans? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING US!!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Herosesims wrote: »
    how long until Paxton or Winter spill the beans? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING US!!

Sadly we have to wait until next week. Pammiechick is out until then. She left us with a cliffhanger!
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I smell a back-stabbing hypocrite, Pax needs to back off!
  • Options
    SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    edited April 2017
    Alpha8 wrote: »
    I love the new banner! All the makeovers suit them so well in my opinion.
    @pammiechick I'm excited you put the header up. I was so excited to see Elijah Theo pictured! That must mean some good things for my beloved Sim!
    Yup, a pleasant surprise to see Kailyn in the banner. Also nice to see Tulip and Seth en Theo, I grew a bit fond of the 2 guys watching the LP's. :) And Julien and Journey are the remaining two in the banner I guess? :)

Now onto the catching up that I have to do (after a week without cable internet), let's see if and how the situation with Pax and Winter is spiraling out of control. :cold_sweat:

/edit: *caught up*
    OK, chapter 3.7: OMG :hushed:
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Lover: Okay Winter here's what you do! Get rid of any evidence that he was there that night! The last thing you want is dirty socks to be the end of you marriage!
    That socks remark. :D Probably their onsciences are dirty too now (and guilty?). :hushed:
    Chapter 3.8: :'( Winter is postponing the inevitable, but she can't hide that's something is different now
    Chapter 3.9: not sure whether Pax' intentions were good or bad, but either way it seems like his remarks nudge Jackson away from home and his wife :worried:
    Post edited by Sassie on
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Happy Monday!

I hope you had a great weekend!

I loved all the discussion about the last chapter...seems people love to hate Pax and Winter...and some think it's Jackson's own fault.

I wonder what you will think after this chapter?

1cover.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    edited May 2017
    Oh. My. God

I am afraid Jackson is about to go do something REALLY st*pid.
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    WOW.
    I wasn't expecting Luci to be the one to ultimately spill the beans...and 2 years later! Poor Siobhan, being right in the middle of things. I'm glad Jackson finally knows the truth, though I do hope he doesn't do anything crazy (and illegal) in his anger. Someone as prominent as he is realllly doesn't want to end up in jail--and what if Winter tries to defend Pax while Jackson is berserking? She could get hurt too.

I'm not too surprised that Winter and Pax continued the affair, with Jackson being away as much as he is. I'm surprised she wanted to adopt another kid--as cute as he is!--but I suspect she was trying to "fix" her loneliness or whatever else she felt was missing in her marriage.

I need the next chapter now!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited May 2017
    Totally called it when Luci was the first to find out about Pax and Winter's secret affair and tell Jackson about it. I just know he is bound to do something horrible to Pax. I wonder what excuse Pax has this time? But I'm saying this: Sorry, buddy. You're dead meat once Jackson storms to where you and Miss Evil are.

Poor Siobhan, having to listen to Jackson and Winter yelling and fighting at each other. Even the stuffed animals knew something horrible is happening in the family! I think these stuffed animals should get an award for being the best source to knowing when something horrible happens! Hint, hint, it's their sad eyes!!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    *sigh*
    I actually don't blame Winter. It's been how many? Eight or ten years of her raising the kids practically alone. Then Jackson comes home once in a while trying to do some parenting only to bring chaos in the order of things. She got lonely. Not that it justifies the affair, but it was inevitable. Jakson made his priorities clear, it was his career not the family. If you don't water a flower it will wither. So does love/marriage.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    HerosesimsHerosesims Posts: 186 Member
    OOOOOOOH SNAP! Luci just dropped the bomb! We got a divorce storm hitting at 9:00 this morning, with a followup of a regret tornado at 3:00 this afternoon. stay tuned for future weather updates!!