The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims (4) confessions

Comments

• Options
    jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited April 2017
    I have a bad habit to give some townies a makeover or reconstructive plastic surgery :lol:

I have an unwritten rule that if a sim is born "ugly" in my current family it's buh-bye.
    jgwty.jpg
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,127 Member
    I've never played the detective career. I've not often played the City Living careers yet either. I spend too much time ovessing over the family tree and not enough having fun.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    ArtsyBananaArtsyBanana Posts: 339 Member
    Whenever I have someone in the Criminal career and need to make enemies to finish the aspiration/daily tasks, I almost always pick on elders since I know that they will die a lot sooner so that I will no longer have that much enemies in the future :D
    See what's up in my gallery: Origin ID: ArtsyBanana
    I have finally finished my Legacy Challenge , these are the Levis (numbered by Generation!)
    https://imgur.com/L3Q6aQZ

• Options
    simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    I go to Manage Worlds at the end of each game session and check out the townies that have been generated. If I like them, I keep them, maybe change their clothes or hairstyle to make them look better. If I don't like them, I delete them. I'm a bit particular when it comes to my town's population. xD
  • Options
    taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    edited April 2017
    I favor female sims over male sims. I find them more fun to create, and way more attractive than attractive male sims.
  • Options
    ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    I made a sim for the soul purpose to have a high relationship with bobberson pancakes, kill his wife after she gives birth, get pregnant from him then kill him and steal their baby.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,256 Member
    My confession is that I make harems. O_O
    I will create a guy sim and have him in relationships with several women. I will use a cheat that will allow me to give him the trait of a "player" so that his partners will not be jealous when he flirts with other ladies. Then, I'll use a cheat to make him marry all of them. (sometimes, I don't bother, but then the children are illegitimate and they don't count for my legacy game). THEN, I'll get him to try for babies with them, one by one, until one of the women has a son.
    I will then have my sim pretty much ignore all of the other children and he will raise his son into adulthood. :|
    I watch too many historical dramas.
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member
    I go to Manage Worlds at the end of each game session and check out the townies that have been generated. If I like them, I keep them, maybe change their clothes or hairstyle to make them look better. If I don't like them, I delete them. I'm a bit particular when it comes to my town's population. xD

same here and i move them into lots so they dont get culled, i consider attractive townie an endangered species that need saved
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,042 Member
    In one of my very first saves in TS3, I had a sim (Jennifer) have about 8 or 9 kids. I only got attached to the first two (but mostly the first) and the rest were either eventually moved out or killed off. My preferred method was drowning them. Haha, a drowned sibling turned into a ghost and annoyed my favourite first child in her basement secret hangout, and they got a very negative relationship, brawling a lot.
    I accidentely deleted one of her babies though :dizzy: I clicked on "delete this object" to see what it would do, but then it deleted the actual baby and I felt so terrible because I murdered a baby :dizzy: Sim years went by and no-one even noticed the disappearence, but then one day whilst I was moving out a few offspring, there the baby was in the panel! Overjoyed, I moved him out. Later, Jennifer (the mother) stalked the household in which they were moved to spy on her thought-to-be lost baby boy (now a child), but one of her other children told her to go away... Jeesh.

Ahahah, I also had a twin girl pair birthed from Jennifer in this save, after trying out the fertility reward. Since EVERY single one of her children were blonde, I decided to dye the one's hair brown, and turn her into an...uhm... "serial romantic," while the other was a saint. That was interesting. I was 12 though, so I felt like a very bad kid for making a sim so unholy. Lol, my very first TS3 sim immediately set out looking for a sim to wed, and got engaged within a day. Of course I wanted my sim to be good and wait until there's a ring on that finger, but obviously that didn't happen and I was disapointed and underwhelmed afterwards at how mediocre the woohoo animation was. Kind of reminds one of real life :lol: I felt very very bad about it though (12 years old) and confessed to my mother that I made my sim sin :lol: Good times.
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 739 Member
    I HAVE to say, this is THE BEST tip ever. There is no need as confession
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    LivinityLivinity Posts: 455 Member
    My confessions: I spend more time lurking the forums and looking for cc than actually playing the game lol. I play since sims 1 and just now I started doing this. But it's nice, I get a lot of ideas and inspiration now to play the game longer than for some weeks. How I made it without all those challenges?!

My first legacy ever was a save where I turned Vlad into that uncle from the Baudelaire orphans serie. He adopts toddlers, fills that creepy mansion of his with children. Now that monster under the bed seems fit, poor things. And once they grow, he and his vampire club feeds on them, around them, toy them with powers and so on. They are always miserable. The heirs follows the same path, 4 generations and counting!

My favourite sim ever is evil, mean and kleptomaniac. His wife is jealous. They are so much fun to play.
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I don't focus on the babies, they will scream for hours and I won't care.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,127 Member
    I hardly ever bother with nice landscaping. I want to, but I never quite know what to do with the garden spaces.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,614 Member
    I am a cc addict and hoarder. I have stuff that I love but can never find any use for but its hard to get rid of it.
  • Options
    SablesashaSablesasha Posts: 417 Member
    I like ugly sims! Well I suppose more accurately, different looking. I hate them being perfect.

I will make very unique to the point of disastrously hideous sims and put them in the game. I try and get my legacy to marry one of them or marry one of the 'ugly' sims off to a pretty townie sim to see what their offspring looks like. Makes unusual looking township
  • Options
    DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    I will occasionally cheat with my legacy family by saving a copy of the family into my library and then putting the copy into a new neighborhood solely to age the kids up to see who is the best looking.
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Options
    LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    1. There is a code of aesthetics and an age cap in my world. There is not a single Elder sim in my game. I think they look like ugly angry little turtles. I delete all randomly generated townies as soon as I notice one of those fashion crime monstrosities walking down the street.
    2. Townies and pre-mades are treated like dirt in my game if I allow them to live in it at all. All of the wealthy sims were subjected to my evil Sim. She would seduce the husband, move in, kill the wife and either turn the kids into servants or kill them off. Once the family was dead or under her control she would pilfer the house of shinies and sell it to move back to her son and sisters. In my current game she still has the Goth children as servants. She took the evil Vilareal child in for awhile, but once he started smashing her real daughter's toys and being mean to her she took him to the ruins and had him look at the cursed painting until he died. SO, in short. They are either gold digger victims or NPC help.
    3. I tried to kill one of my sim families because I was frustrated. I felt bad and reloaded.
    4. I have gigs of CC, and I don't think I use that much of it. BUT I have it.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited April 2017
    Confession 1:

One of my favourite sims got married, but I later found his relationship was too shallow. Instead of a divorce, I decided to delete all evidence of his wife. Their daughter, her, her parents and grandparents, all gone. Only leaving Richmond behind. He consequently went insane and joined the mafia.
    eeferferfr.png

Confession 2: Most of my married sims met when one kidnapped, imprisoned or tortured the other.

Notably, my corrupt cop Durer who kidnapped a nudist townie, kept him imprisoned under his house surviving off spoiled food. Eventually, Durer convinced said nudist to divorce his wife and marry him (He must have some stellar pick-up lines to recover from the whole 'I kidnapped you' thing). But alas, they eventually got divorced as well.
    image.png blah

In another instance, my sim, Heinrich, imprisoned a whole bunch of townies and routinely tortured them. One such prisoner ''Frida'' got tense and decided to fight him, so to get revenge he cut her hair off, made her get nude, locked her in a 1x1 cell till she peed herself in front of him, trapped her in a fenced pool till she near drowned and then shut her in a furnace to burn. He saved her last minute and got her pregnant. When his son was born, he escaped the police by taking her and his son and masquerading as a regular family. Then he seduced her and proposed. While she was at home (being a happy fiancé), he went out and married another woman and brought her back to live with him. Eventually, his son grew up and killed his step-mum. Heinrich then tried to patch things up with Frida, who wasn't having any of it (by now they'd had four kids), so he threatened to leave with the children if she didn't marry him. Ergo, they're a happy couple.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    The heir is always the first born son and the rest are married off in CAS via arranged marriages with great looking townies or I will create a hot spouse for them.

There is ALL kind of woohooing. In one save my Sim had to impregnate everyone. Only the offspring that posses his green eyes are worthy. I am thinking of restarting this and making a world full of aliens and vampires and turning it into only those who posses the green eyes are worthy to be in (for lack of thinking of better word) royal family.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    angiehanssonangiehansson Posts: 8 New Member
    My sim worlds are segregated when I start a new game. I delete all mixed race families or change them through create a sim. I like making a bunch of different types of Asian/white/black sims that don't look identical or have the same family tree.
  • Options
    loulouhloulouh Posts: 196 Member
    I've got a Sims 4 version of the Sims 3 Sunset Valley characters Thornton and Morgana Wolff in my game... It's a known fact that poor 'ol Thornton hates kids and is pretty much a very mean guy! :s ...Whilst his lovely lady-wife is good, caring and destined to be a mummy :)

My guilty confession is that in my game, I'm making Morgana have as many kids as possible, to see if it drives Thornton to his breaking point >:) lol. See 'Exibit A' below... A pic of when Morgana broke the news to her dear hubby that she was preggers with baby no. 5..! >:)

Maritial strife in one photo:
    2qk31op.png

Great thread, everyone! It really makes me laugh. I love reading about all your Sims confessions! >:)
  • Options
    EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    I gotta admit that some townies did frighten me with the way they were generated and more commonly the way they are dressed.
    Like.. what the!! how..!! :#
  • Options
    RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    I have insanely high standards for my Sims and they nearly all have to look perfect. I even CAS-test any potential spouses or baby-daddies/mommas to make sure the kids will look good (apart from my WYDC because there's no time to be picky with that).

Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    IrishAussieIrishAussie Posts: 63 Member
    The elders get neglected XD and also I change all the town sims for my baby challenge because they aren't very good looking and I want decent looking babies o:)
    ~My level of sarcasm has gotten to point where I don't know if I'm kidding or not.~
  • Options
    KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    I also have the habit of routinely deleting townies or giving them a makeover. Their genetics are usually fine, it's more the fact that they have absolutely zero taste in clothes and usually end up wearing these silly star glasses and a whole bunch of other mismatched accessoires. But my confession is that if I see a townie who wears socks in sandals instead of deleting them I use cheats to kill them, grim reaper and everything. No one can pull off socks in sandals and this weird fashion trend has to die as soon as possible!

My other confession is that I like elders the most so I usually can't wait for my sims to age up. Usually as an elder my sims have quite a lot of money and can retire from their careers and focus on their hobbies instead. I like that time when they can finally settle down after a lifetime of adventures and just kind of live their life. This is why in my legacy my elder sims live with the heir untill they die.