Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Wow! That escalated quickly.
    She had an attraction to him already? And he was better than Jackson? Whoa. I wonder how long this will this continue before she gets caught - maybe by her children. Yuck. You did this Pammie. You made us like her all the way to the end. And I think you are going to keep making us like her but I don't think Jackson will ever forgive her.

Dang!
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited April 2017
    Emotional WitcHazard secretly read uncensored version behind my back!
    Emotional: What I didn't know Jackson was back did he get a new haircut? Where did all his tattoos go? Did he loose some muscle? Wait a second that's not Jackson's tushie! Paxton! Winter oh Winter, guuuuuuuurrrrrrrlllll you in trouble! What oh I m just looking for reception I'm not taking photographic evidence to show Jackson so he can kick your lying cheating behind to the curve! No I would never do that (smiles mischievously) Send!
    Shipper interrogating Dark and Lover!
    Shipper: You two care to explain these? (throws scandalous pictures of Paxton and Winter on the table!

Lover: Paxton was just trying to swat a fly, his hand just so happens to caress her cheek!
    Shipper points to the next photo!

Dark: Well it's obvious Paxton forgot where her cheeks and forehead were so her lips were his only option!

Throws the final photos!

Lover: What all I seee is a friend trying to help her friend with intimacy issues! That just so happens to some people may also be considered adultry!

Shipper: You will crack or I'll have to resort to unethical methods! (Storms out the room)

Lover: Okay Winter here's what you do! Get rid of any evidence that he was there that night! The last thing you want is dirty socks to be the end of you marriage!

Dark: Next go to a hotel and pay off the receptionist on every shift for the next four days! So when Luci calls the hotels looking for Paxton they all say he has beeen staying there since the night of the big fight!

Lover: Next is the security cameras have all the cameras within a two mile radius erased. I'm pretty sure you have some mad money now is the time to spend it like mad!

Dark: Yeah any 🐸🐸🐸🐸 with a camera can be you ruin that's how people slip up on SVU!

Lover: Next is the children! When they are on your side you could always have them pull the "Do you still love mommy" card! With them children can be adorable little barriers!

Dark: And if they're against you they're nothing but to adorable little obstacles!

Lover: Now I hear it this is why no one wants us to work together!

Dark: We're just to OP !
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    edited April 2017
    WINTER
    WINTER
    NO

The Wixton is shooting down the Winston...
    Post edited by Wralai on
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    *sits on Amazon island munching popcorn*
    Welp, best air out the beds in the huts...gonna have a herd of visitors soon...Winter. GURL. All my wats.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Just one question. "Did Pax slip something into Winter's drink?" This is still one of my favourite stories. I'm happy that you didn't give up on it. :)
  • Options
    cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    edited April 2017
    Pamazon!!!

Whew the NSFW was steeammmy!!!
    I loved too you didn't just do it wordless. You really knew how to put the emotion in that scene and how Winter was feeling through the entire scene. I believe that really brought the reader into the moment.

A wordless scene just cannot pack the same punch as an artfully worded love scene!

Winter understandably has a lot of regret here but I cannot help but wonder if this really was the final step to realizing all these years of Jackson on the road and what that has meant to their relationship!

It's not going to be easy and I am sure little Siobhan and Eli are going to suffer too. Curious if Winter tries to hide this affair or if she comes clean right away.

Excellent poses and tasteful shots!!
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Excited for all the drama that will come! :)>:)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Oh. My. GOD. is right!
    Winterrrrrr! I was expecting Pax to be the initiator! I can understand how she'd want to try to "fix" things by making Pax feel wanted...and Jackson is gone a lot...but I don't know if there's any coming back from this. I can't imagine Jackson tolerating this if she tells him--and I don't think she'd be able to keep this a secret. The guilt would eat away at her for sure.

Pax could've turned her down too, so I'd say the fault lies equally with him. (Though I must admit it would be difficult for a lot of men to say no to Winter...) And he's hurt and lonely, but really? Calling your wife a raging plum? That ain't healthy either.

I knew I should've stayed on my Amazon island forever! ;)

Welcome to the NSFW Club, Pamazon! <3 Totally worth the forum hiccup if it means more scenes like this. >:) I may regret the circumstances, but I sure as plum don't regret those screenshots~

I need the next update now. These cliffhangers!!

LOL! Little did Winter know her catch phrase could hold so much meaning...
    She did not protect herself. Little by little, she had become attached to Paxton without realizing it. And then the temptation was too much. Yes...Paxton could have been stronger, but many people wouldn't hold him to that standard when a woman throws herself at him at such a vulnerable time. I will say that neither of them planned this. It just happened.

Glad you like my little racy pics. >:) Free at last!
    And I was just warming up to winter too... Remind me to never question my gut feeling again.
    If only Winter were stronger...but she's not.

@Marialein LOL! Love the gif... ;)
    NOOOOOOOO Winter. Whyyyyyy? I knew it was going to happen.
    At least Jackson didn't walk in like I was thinking was going to happen.
    Jackson is far away...there was no chance of him walking in on them. ;) Winter is asking herself the same question....
    Herosesims wrote: »
    WINTER NO!!!!

No indeed. :cry:
    And I was just warming up to winter too... Remind me to never question my gut feeling again.

Me, too. :(
    Okay. Winter, you balled it up. Everything. Do you even think of Jackson being away for months and he never cheated on you? Worst of all, it's so understandable... She's lonely, with the unconscious desire to have her husband around her more time. I really pity her although her behaviour was simply wrong. No excuse for that.
    But I have to admit that she did well with her advise until that certain moment. Better than I would probably have been able xD
    Yes...there's no excuse and even she will admit that...but...what will she do next?

You liked the flowers and apologies? Paxton followed her suggestions after he got out of bed with Winter...

@Munterbacon LOL! Me wuv kitties.... :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Wow! That escalated quickly.
    She had an attraction to him already? And he was better than Jackson? Whoa. I wonder how long this will this continue before she gets caught - maybe by her children. Yuck. You did this Pammie. You made us like her all the way to the end. And I think you are going to keep making us like her but I don't think Jackson will ever forgive her.

Dang!

Yes, but it had been building over time. It's just that neither Pax nor Winter wanted to acknowledge it and protect themselves, sooo...and I based this on what had happened to one of my friends who absolutely adored her husband. She got too close to his best friend. He was staying with them for a while as he transitioned jobs. Her hubby was out of town for a while and...yeah...so sad.

@WitcHazard I'll relay Lover and Dark's plan to Winter. I highly doubt she'll follow it, though. You know how stubborn she is... (I hope Emotional will be okay...I laughed when she thought Pax was Jackson at first! ;) )

Wralai wrote: »
    WINTER
    WINTER
    NO

The Wixton is shooting down the Winston...
    At least it's trying...I don't think Wintson is sunk just yet...!
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    *sits on Amazon island munching popcorn*
    Welp, best air out the beds in the huts...gonna have a herd of visitors soon...Winter. GURL. All my wats.

You're still on that island? Good girl...I wonder where you'll be for Siobhan when her ships start...heh...
    Yes, open all huts. There will be a massive evacuation of Ship Wintson, I'm sure....
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    Just one question. "Did Pax slip something into Winter's drink?" This is still one of my favourite stories. I'm happy that you didn't give up on it. :)

LOL!
    Unfortunately, Winter can blame no one but herself in this. She could have easily just told Pax that he'd better not kiss her again and she's forget it happened, but she didn't did she?
    So glad this story is still one of your favorites! <3
    cshaner wrote: »
    Pamazon!!!

Whew the NSFW was steeammmy!!!
    I loved too you didn't just do it wordless. You really knew how to put the emotion in that scene and how Winter was feeling through the entire scene. I believe that really brought the reader into the moment.

A wordless scene just cannot pack the same punch as an artfully worded love scene!

Winter understandably has a lot of regret here but I cannot help but wonder if this really was the final step to realizing all these years of Jackson on the road and what that has meant to their relationship!

It's not going to be easy and I am sure little Siobhan and Eli are going to suffer too. Curious if Winter tries to hide this affair or if she comes clean right away.

Excellent poses and tasteful shots!!

I really don't like wordless chapters...I only do that with the songs and those aren't even wordless because there are words that are being sung and they have meaning. But not to say wordless chapters aren't appropriate for some stories.
    We needed to hear what Winter was thinking emotionally here. She wasn't thinking much about the consequences. Kind of if you've ever dabbled in drugs. You make the choice to take it and think about consequences later...and bad things could come about because of the st*upid choice.

You're so good at your analysis...I envy your thoughtfulness (I'm never that in depth when I read or I just don't put it into words enough.) You will see what Winter thinks about it in the next chapter.

Glad you liked the shots. I'm so happy to be able to not worry so much if a b*oob shows up in the pic...ha! ;)
    haswh wrote: »
    Excited for all the drama that will come! :)>:)

Glad you are....because yeah. Drama ahead!!! Warp speed!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    edited April 2017
    WINTER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! BABY GIRL NO! STAHP!! HE IS MANIPULATING YOU! HE'S GONNA START TREATING YOU LIKE 🐸🐸🐸🐸 AND YOU'REALLY GONNA REALIZE LUCI WAS RIGHT.

-_-
    Post edited by nbgangelova on
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    edited April 2017
    Got to love starting the day off with an NSFW chapter. Love it!

It's definite that Winter is under Pax's spell. He's a manipulative monster for sure! Winter has no one else but herself to blame. She should've resisted the kiss at the first place. Oh boy, she's going to regret all this! Poor Siobhan and Eli. I'm feeling so bad that they're going to suffer in an environment like this. One day, one of them or both will catch their mother having an affair with a man who is NOT their father and Siobhan will ask her mother, "What on earth are you doing?!"
    Per challenge rules: I'm guessing that Siobhan will be enemies with her mother.

Aside from that, I'm ready for the drama! Bring it on!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Yes, but it had been building over time. It's just that neither Pax nor Winter wanted to acknowledge it and protect themselves, sooo...and I based this on what had happened to one of my friends who absolutely adored her husband. She got too close to his best friend. He was staying with them for a while as he transitioned jobs. Her hubby was out of town for a while and...yeah...so sad.

@pammiechick - I have no doubt this sort of thing happens more often than we realize. It's really sad. And really Pax is more her type than Jackson ever was. Poor Jackson. :heartbreak:
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I guess my faith in Winter was misplaced. I had expected anything but this. I was worried he might force himself on her. I didn't expect no resistance at all! Can't stop thinking about poor Luci.

@WitcHazard "Do you still love mommy?" :D:D
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I guess my faith in Winter was misplaced. I had expected anything but this. I was worried he might force himself on her. I didn't expect no resistance at all! Can't stop thinking about poor Luci.

@WitcHazard "Do you still love mommy?" :D:D
    Actually, Luci is a strong girl...it's Jackson you should worry about...
    WINTER WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! BABY GIRL NO! STAHP!! HE IS MANIPULATING YOU! HE'S GONNA START TREATING YOU LIKE plum AND YOU'REALLY GONNA REALIZE LUCIA WAS RIGHT.

-_-

LOL! We shall...see... :naughty:
    Got to love starting the day off with an NSFW chapter. Love it!

It's definite that Winter is under Pax's spell. He's a manipulative monster for sure! Winter has no one else but herself to blame. She should've resisted the kiss at the first place. Oh boy, she's going to regret all this! Poor Siobhan and Eli. I'm feeling so bad that they're going to suffer in an environment like this. One day, one of them or both will catch their mother having an affair with a man who is NOT their father and Siobhan will ask her mother, "What on earth are you doing?!"
    Per challenge rules: I'm guessing that Siobhan will be enemies with her mother.

Aside from that, I'm ready for the drama! Bring it on!

LOL! Glad to provide at the beginning of the week. ;)
    You are so right about that. And Winter won't blame anyone but herself. She will be her hardest critic. It's a sad situation for all...

Do you want me to tell you on the challenge? Well..WHO KNOWS... ;)
    AudreyFld wrote: »

@pammiechick - I have no doubt this sort of thing happens more often than we realize. It's really sad. And really Pax is more her type than Jackson ever was. Poor Jackson. :heartbreak:

You're right...Unfortunately, Pax spends tons of time with Winter and Jackson is in and out because of his career. :heartbreak::bawling:

Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Without reading any of the other comments yet...
    Winter, how could you? For me, beyond absolutely ANYTHING else in the world, loyalty is the most important thing. And you just threw that away -- for some snozzy, uptight, no good cheater who calls his wife-

*stops to take a deep breath*
    CHALLENGE THING AHEAD
    I had a feeling it would be Winter to begin with -- that the kids would hate Winter from the start.
    But I wasn't sure. Now I am...

Winter, I hope you tell Jackson right away. I honestly hope you get everything coming to you. I hope you lose everything. I hope that your mistake becomes something you can't just hide. I hope, hope, hope this turns out horribly for you. I wish you nothing but the worst.

Now that that's out of the way, have fun with life.

*storms off*
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Now that I've calmed down a bit, I feel like...
    CHALLENGE STUFF AHEAD
    I feel like Pammie might throw a twist in there and have Siobahn hate Jackson depending on how this all goes down. I really wanna know!
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Not sure there's anything left that people don't know about, but...
    I think Winter on some level has always been angry about Jackson going off on tour. When they were younger, she broke off with him about it. So, yeah, it's not surprising, and it's not all that surprising that she pushed forward after Paxton's kiss. If she's smart, she won't say anything, but that would be less dramatic, so she'll tell Jackson, and there goes the marriage, sigh.

Great chapter!
  • Options
    simmerfelizsimmerfeliz Posts: 26 Member
    I'm left with my mouth wide open. I have no idea if that makes sense in English but I've no idea It would escalate like that :O
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸, Winter... What did you do?! Oh, no... :# It's the beginning of the end, in my opinion... :( But I'll wait for the new chapter.
  • Options
    AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    Holy guacamole Batman! I knew it. The way Paxton has looked at Winter from the beginning made me suspicious, and yay my theory was correct but at the same time *deep breath in* Nooooooooooooooooooo! It's gonna crush Jackson!
  • Options
    SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    Wow so much to catch up on after being away!
    All I could think was Winter-uh oh, oh God.
  • Options
    Alpha8Alpha8 Posts: 32 Member
    Whew! I was literally holding my breath in for the whole chapter...
  • Options
    Without reading any of the other comments yet...
    Winter, how could you? For me, beyond absolutely ANYTHING else in the world, loyalty is the most important thing. And you just threw that away -- for some snozzy, uptight, no good cheater who calls his wife-

*stops to take a deep breath*
    CHALLENGE THING AHEAD
    I had a feeling it would be Winter to begin with -- that the kids would hate Winter from the start.
    But I wasn't sure. Now I am...

Winter, I hope you tell Jackson right away. I honestly hope you get everything coming to you. I hope you lose everything. I hope that your mistake becomes something you can't just hide. I hope, hope, hope this turns out horribly for you. I wish you nothing but the worst.

Now that that's out of the way, have fun with life.

*storms off*

Oh...so sorry you're upset!
    I think Winter is right there with you...

Maybe your curses will come to pass or they may backfire... :anguished:

Challenge spoiler:
    And you are right...Siobhan WILL hate one of them...either Winter or Jackson...

MVWdeZT wrote: »
    Not sure there's anything left that people don't know about, but...
    I think Winter on some level has always been angry about Jackson going off on tour. When they were younger, she broke off with him about it. So, yeah, it's not surprising, and it's not all that surprising that she pushed forward after Paxton's kiss. If she's smart, she won't say anything, but that would be less dramatic, so she'll tell Jackson, and there goes the marriage, sigh.

Great chapter!

I feel the same way...not much of the challenge left to spoil...but...
    You're very astute in your observations and this will all come out later about her resentment. I won't comment on how things will go down, though. You may be surprised... ;)
    I'm left with my mouth wide open. I have no idea if that makes sense in English but I've no idea It would escalate like that :O

That's a good way to put it...shock! ;) And I'm glad you didn't see it coming...
    plum, Winter... What did you do?! Oh, no... :# It's the beginning of the end, in my opinion... :( But I'll wait for the new chapter.

Yes...who knows what will happen next??? ;)
    AllyTod13 wrote: »
    Holy guacamole Batman! I knew it. The way Paxton has looked at Winter from the beginning made me suspicious, and yay my theory was correct but at the same time *deep breath in* Nooooooooooooooooooo! It's gonna crush Jackson!

You're so right...
    poor Jackson in all of this. He loves Winter so much.
    Wow so much to catch up on after being away!
    All I could think was Winter-uh oh, oh God.

Welcome back! And sorry to leave you on that note, but there's always tomorrow's chapter!
    Alpha8 wrote: »
    Whew! I was literally holding my breath in for the whole chapter...

I hope you're breathing again! ;) LOL!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    mypalsim1mypalsim1 Posts: 4,282 Member
    Well, f---. Oh wait. They already did. :P
    Everything I could say has already been said. I guess that's what happens when you wait to comment. I'd started reading this about 10 this morning, right around when you posted it (my time zone anyway), but I had to get off the screen because I was surrounded by a bunch of possibly-nosy college students. Turns out the pics weren't too racy and I could've finished.

Is it crazy that I liked this chapter? Oh, the drama!