Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nomination Mafia Game! - Town Win!

Comments

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'm here! Sorry, I fell asleep :D. Softball's been kicking my behind and I've gotten like no sleep all week :s

I'm not 100% sure I trust Crafty yet, but I don't suspect her either. Same deal with Ghettox. I really don't know :/
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Sorry Alyssa, it was a sacrifice. On the kind of bright side, no one was certain it was you.
    That being said Vote: Broncos simply because my gut feels safe about Crafty (for now) and I'm obviously not gonna vote myself

THEN WHY DID YOU VOTE ME TO BEGIN WITH???????

I'm sorry we voted for you, and yes, we were wrong but it's a game. There are no hard feelings we just made the wrong decision :)
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Options
    In my defence, I only mentioned it a second time because you asked :#
    I think its a list of townies. I don't think Mafia would risk voting themselves in so early. All the same I'll leave my vote until the others weigh in

True. But I didn't mention time zones :p

I want to hear what Crafty thinks before we vote.
    <3
  • Options
    LilacErin wrote: »
    In my defence, I only mentioned it a second time because you asked :#
    I think its a list of townies. I don't think Mafia would risk voting themselves in so early. All the same I'll leave my vote until the others weigh in

True. But I didn't mention time zones :p

I want to hear what Crafty thinks before we vote.

Me too

• Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    Hmm...

I'm leaning towards Broncos. Random gut feeling.

Vote: Broncos
    oh
  • Options
    It seems likely that Ghettox wouldn't be mafia twice in a row....

I don't know.
    oh
  • Options
    I don't know. :/
    <3
  • Options
    Well, the problem in Lucky's game is that nobody wants to vote. But if we all vote the same person, maybe we have a better chance of finding somebody? The problem is we don't really feel any pressure to lynch now because the mafia can't kill. So I guess we can take our time...

The list of players...

1. Keyenpeydee - He's been more inactive then usual...although when he's mafia he tends to be CRAZY active so I don't know. :/
    2. DatSubmarineYourLookingFor - Moderately active. I feel like she's town, although I always tend to feel that way...soooo....
    3. Broncos4life - Gut feeling alert. Something in my brain says suspicious, even though she's like this normally.
    4. Alyssa4Life - Hmmm...not really sure. Gray area.
    5. GhettoxRainbows - I don't think she would be mafia twice in a row, but if she is, she's got me in her trap because I think she's town.
    6. LilacErin - Another gray area. Scum Erin tends to shy away and not be active, but she's being generally active and helpful to town right now.
    7. CraftyKat - I'm town.
    oh
  • Options
    Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    Well, the problem in Lucky's game is that nobody wants to vote. But if we all vote the same person, maybe we have a better chance of finding somebody? The problem is we don't really feel any pressure to lynch now because the mafia can't kill. So I guess we can take our time...

The list of players...

1. Keyenpeydee - He's been more inactive then usual...although when he's mafia he tends to be CRAZY active so I don't know. :/
    2. DatSubmarineYourLookingFor - Moderately active. I feel like she's town, although I always tend to feel that way...soooo....
    3. Broncos4life - Gut feeling alert. Something in my brain says suspicious, even though she's like this normally.
    5. GhettoxRainbows - I don't think she would be mafia twice in a row, but if she is, she's got me in her trap because I think she's town.
    6. LilacErin - Another gray area. Scum Erin tends to shy away and not be active, but she's being generally active and helpful to town right now.
    7. CraftyKat - I'm town.

Uhhhh, I'm dead?
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options

The list of players...

7. CraftyKat - I'm town.

Uhhhh, I'm dead?

oh that's right..lol
    oh
  • Options
    Apparently, I'm not on top of the game today...apologies.
    oh
  • Options
    I'm willing to vote broncos, I think, but i really don't think she's mafia. I'm going with my gut on this one. Sorry guys.

Vote: Ghettox
    <3
  • Options
    On this one, my gut is saying Ghettox, mostly because I'm not going to vote for myself, and I'm just a bit more suspicious of Ghettox than Crafty, but this is all very hard since few people are talking. I'm still not sure about voting for her, but for now, I'm going to say Vote: Ghettox

• Options
    @TRibbo24...we're not allowed to whisper, correct?
    oh
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    @TRibbo24...we're not allowed to whisper, correct?

No, you're not.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    It is now Day 5; the majority of votes has not been reached, so therefore nobody has been killed. Normal lynching mechanics apply.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    HMM Erin, you were pretty adamant on throwing me to the wolves for someone who wasn't sure. Second day leading a vote. Is it you? Perhaps you couldn't make a selection on your own the first time mafia had to pick, and thats why it was randomised. Who's your partner?
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • Options
    HMM Erin, you were pretty adamant on throwing me to the wolves for someone who wasn't sure. Second day leading a vote. Is it you? Perhaps you couldn't make a selection on your own the first time mafia had to pick, and thats why it was randomised. Who's your partner?

Savage...
    oh
  • Options
    Well, she did kill me without reason.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options

Firstly, I was pretty adamant because I wasn't sure, you seemed the most suspicious to me as it couldn't possibly be someone in Gmt. I'd rather loose someone I'm slightly more sure on than two who I feel are town.

Secondly, I can't help it if i end up leading a vote, everyone is free to pick who they like. I also can't help voting first if nobody is a) around to discuss or place a vote or b) unsure of who they are willing to vote for.

Thirdly and finally, I couldn't make a selection as I'm town. I can guarantee that I would've submitted a list the first night, because if i was mafia I wouldn't want myself to be an option, especially on the first night. Randomised or not.
    I'm so sorry if this sounded mean, please don't take it personally guys :)
    <3
  • Options
    LilacErin wrote: »
    I'm so sorry if this sounded mean, please don't take it personally guys :)

It's all part of the game.

oh
  • Options
    I don't feel like @LilacErin is scummy...but I don't want to support her. @GhettoxRainbows jumping on her suddenly is odd but strangely it feels like a town move for me.

I'm indecisive. Everyone seems to think that Ghettox is scummy but I'm not so sure. She was acting differently somehow in Lucky's game...and she was mafia then.

As we play more with this batch of newcomers we'll get better at reading them.

What are your thoughts, @Broncos4Life? @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor?

Keyen doesn't really feel like part of this game. The last thing he said was this...quite early in the game, too.
    RVS anybody?

Vote: Broncos

vote: alyssa
    This one is good rvs

He is definitely WAY more inactive then usual. @Keyenpeydee, care to explain?
    oh
  • Options
    I'm dead. Why are you voting me?
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Options
    I'm dead. Why are you voting me?

That's a quote from the past from Keyen. I clearly said so, and it's in a quote.
    oh
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    And he says its good rvs, so keyen maf.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!