Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Tree Of The PlantSims: Interesting Find

sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
I had sent my sim's wife Cat into the tree of the PlantSims to do a little exploration, after turning her into a PlantSim. And she comes back with a cowplant berry. I didn't know that that was even possible in the game. I have caught those while fishing, and have grafted them in the game. But this is the first time that I have found one while exploring a tree that's from an in-game challenge. An interesting find! :)
Post edited by sunman502 on

Comments

• Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    My plantsim came back over 2000 simoleons in fossils.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    My plantsim came back over 2000 simoleons in fossils.
    That's interesting! :) I wonder what else other Simmers have found while exploring the tree of the PlantSims. :)
  • Options
    mebagl15mebagl15 Posts: 563 Member
    I've only received fossils.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    mebagl15 wrote: »
    I've only received fossils.
    I haven't found any of those while exploring that tree yet. Just forbidden fruit, and a now cowplant berry so far for me anyways.
    Post edited by sunman502 on
  • Options
    Cat just found 5 fossils while exploring the tree. :)
  • Options
    SimluvurSimluvur Posts: 17 Member
    My sim came back with the forbidden fruit. I haven't had her go in a second time yet.. I'm going to though. :smile:
  • Options
    HeatherNickelHeatherNickel Posts: 41 Member
    Mine came back with 5 crystals one time!
  • Options
    Cat just got back from exploring the tree with another interesting find. She found 4 elements while exploring that tree just now. :)
  • Options
    KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    I haven't tried exploring the tree yet, although I have completed the challenge (I'm playing rotationally). Reading about all those interesting finds makes me want to try it right away. Thanks for telling us about it!
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Mine came back once with about 6 fossils, & twice with about 5-6 elements. And they weren't even turned into plant sims at the time.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,142 Member
    How long (in game play hours) did it take you to get your tree?
  • Options
    iMickeyNikkiiMickeyNikki Posts: 43 Member
    My sim has came back with the forbidden fruits or 5 crystals whenever I send her!
    My Youtube Channel youtube.com/c/yohosimmer
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    I've been sending my main Sim through the portal to see what he brings back. He's mostly hauling back fossils, which is fine with me because he needs just one more to complete his fossil collection. So far, he hasn't brought back that particular fossil. He has also collected forbidden fruit seeds and cow-plant berries.
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    *resists the urge to say "Cat got your -insert actual find here instead of 'tongue'-!" joke*
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    How long (in game play hours) did it take you to get your tree?
    Instantly after watering.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Klthf wrote: »
    I haven't tried exploring the tree yet, although I have completed the challenge (I'm playing rotationally). Reading about all those interesting finds makes me want to try it right away. Thanks for telling us about it!
    Awesome! I hope that your sim comes back with interesting finds as well! :)
    ETA: You're Welcome! :)
  • Options
    simmer_whoviansimmer_whovian Posts: 275 Member
    My Sim's only came back with the forbidden fruit and some fossils so far. I should send her exploring more often because all the other things sound awesome too. She's kind of on the path to collecting everything there is to collect, so in this way the tree is a very welcome addition.
  • Options
    My Sim's only came back with the forbidden fruit and some fossils so far. I should send her exploring more often because all the other things sound awesome too. She's kind of on the path to collecting everything there is to collect, so in this way the tree is a very welcome addition.
    Yes it certainly is most welcoming addition. I think that they should play off of that by making this tree or one just like it more permanent, and add a few more things to it. Things like lost tomes, fishes, plants, and insects.
  • Options
    Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    A few times I got 5 crystals and 5 fossils! Which was awesome because she was mega poor so we sold them to the museum and decorated the house! ☺
    The last time she came back with 1 children's book.
    Does it matter if she's a plant sim or not? She just changed back to human so I haven't sent her again yet.
  • Options
    Any human or vampire I have sent comes back with the fruit. Only my plantsim comes back with other stuff.
  • Options
    I was trying to see if a Human or Vampire sim can bring back things like what a PlantSim brings back after having explored that tree myself too. :)
  • Options
    steviewasheresteviewashere Posts: 47 Member
    I sent my Vampire in there and he came back with about 5 elements, needless to say he now sleeps in a very comfortable coffin lol
  • Options
    So it's not just the PlantSims that can come back with other stuff, after having explore that tree. Rosanna is a vampire, and I think I'll send her in there. And see what she comes back with. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Kid Sims can enter the portal too. Mine goes after school and homework. It gives her something to do. She has only brought back seeds tho.
  • Options
    I have already sent a child in there, and they only brought back a forbidden fruit.