Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BIGGER BREASTS!

WE WANT BIGGER AND SMALLER BREASTS!

Haha, I changed my mind :)

think of the selections we could make!

ashleyharkelro.jpg

pamela-anderson-20070619-272095.jpg

And those in the middle sizes too!
259g3le.gif

Comments

• Options
    Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited June 2009
    Darn, I was sure this would have gotten some sort of response. :cry:
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    LebrineLebrine Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    yeh but lets be honest bulge sizes are pretty unnoticable anyway yet breast sizes are :)

infact you'd have to be a pretty lucky guy to have a noticable bulge fullstop ;P

I'm all for the option to alter breast size as I have to be honest it feels like the creat'a'sim thingy is actually worse than it is in sims 2, with the only saving grace being the extra functions on colours and stuff.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Lebrine wrote:
    yeh but lets be honest bulge sizes are pretty unnoticable anyway yet breast sizes are :)

infact you'd have to be a pretty lucky guy to have a noticable bulge fullstop ;P

I'm all for the option to alter breast size as I have to be honest it feels like the creat'a'sim thingy is actually worse than it is in sims 2, with the only saving grace being the extra functions on colours and stuff.

I agree, but enlarging bust sizes,its to much to ask for, seeing how the sims focuses on so much more that, what size undies you wear lol.
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    juggyjonesjuggyjones Posts: 243 Member
    edited June 2009
    i don't understand how it's unbelievable to ask for a breast slider. seeing as how women have varying breast sizes. having a breast slider is just as believable as having a skin tone slider. for pete's sake they included a green, blue and red skin tone, but being able to change the size of breasts is unbelievable?

come on.
    Origin Username: ndegrassi
  • Options
    MASK316MASK316 Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Like I tried to say in the thread it is not about just bigger breast. Many and I mean many sim players also use the sims for stories and movies. Having the ability to have your sims look very different from each other really helps the visual in a story or video.

Ea/Maxis took a poll while the sims3 was being made and they new that over half of the people who played the sims2 did so with the intention of creating stories and video's. Another large portion liked to build. Very little people responded they just played the game. I am still at a loss to understand there lack of support in these area's with the base game.

I for one am most likely going back to sims 2 until a few expansions come out. I like the new things in sims3 but the generic way everyone looks is really driving me nuts.

Be loved
  • Options
    dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i don't see why women complain on it any ways on any that have posted about this if they increase the sims fat a little it does increase breast size a bit more, also on that buldge comment for guys if you have one that can be noticed all the time then you may want to get medical attention for it could be some thing deadly growing in you
  • Options
    xkookypandaxxkookypandax Posts: 2,527 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I actually want this too...When I saw you could make your sims 'curvier', I was happy. Finally, not all my sims look like they're 12 without using cheats!

Apparently, this only meant weight change...
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    juggyjones wrote:
    i don't understand how it's unbelievable to ask for a breast slider. seeing as how women have varying breast sizes. having a breast slider is just as believable as having a skin tone slider. for pete's sake they included a green, blue and red skin tone, but being able to change the size of breasts is unbelievable?

come on.

But, if you ask for this and recieve it, that door will never close. I have even seen people asking for but sliders.... REALLY? We can either focus on obtaining more hairstyles, or the sizes of breasts. I have to say, im not a fan of any size breasts anyway.

Anyone watch wrestling before? The beautiful Stacy Keibler! WAIT, i just contradicted myself, haha.... SCRATCH THIS POST!

BUT ANYWAY.. small can be good too!

stacy-keibler-picture-3.jpg
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Just because small is sometimes good doesn't mean we are all small. Some of us want to make a sim self. Or maybe a recreation of Dolly Parton, idk.
  • Options
    Darkside360Darkside360 Posts: 250 New Member
    edited June 2009
    If EA adds this, I demand a motorboat social. :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Just because small is sometimes good doesn't mean we are all small. Some of us want to make a sim self. Or maybe a recreation of Dolly Parton, idk.

NOOO lol you missed the point. Im saying we do need this slider. that way i can make stacy keibler. Not being able to make slim girl with smaller breasts makes me mad everytime i look at her picture.

And for those Dolly fans! HAHA, they would have some fun with that slider, what about Anderson :shock:
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    GeorgiaPeanutsGeorgiaPeanuts Posts: 358 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Liltab1121 wrote:
    Okay, I am not trying to be sexist to women in any sort of way, but asking for a breast slider is a tad bit too much. I don't hear the guys asking for a bulge slider, and we are all different sizes too!

My point, poor EA, they do so much, and we nag at the for the most unbelievable things. :shock:

Ladies, and those perverted guys :lol: lets lighten up on the producers, shall we?

No its like asking for a "chest" slider for both sexes. So men can have big broad well defined pecs and females can have their triple D's
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I was going to mention her...Dolly just seems more fun :D
  • Options
    LacademaLacadema Posts: 74 New Member
    edited June 2009
    LOL, I totally agree. XD
  • Options
    Plumbob_FactoryPlumbob_Factory Posts: 75 New Member
    edited June 2009
    aquard turtle
  • Options
    MASK316MASK316 Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well the good thing is the game mod's have started so I don't think it will be that long based on the websites I have been reading.

I have a few of them already and everything works fine. Not enough though to really create some physically identifiable characters yet but it's coming. :)

Be loved
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    BTW, Big isn't always beautiful! :shock:
    259g3le.gif
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    edited June 2009
    I think it would be nice to have a whole array of body morph sliders so that each sim can look totally unique.
    raw
  • Options
    SumthinGd08SumthinGd08 Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2009
    It would definaetly add to having more different and unique sims! lol.
  • Options
    EpifaniaEpifania Posts: 34 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh my g. I don't really think it's all that important. That's just my opinion, Btw.
  • Options
    aloneinshadowaloneinshadow Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    A breast size "slider" would be awesome!
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited April 2011
    lol, fail!troll posting on a 2-year-old thread :D
  • Options
    AliLiz17AliLiz17 Posts: 395 Member
    edited April 2011
    Well in my game there is a breast slider thinggy,
    i thought everyone had it o.O
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited April 2011
    They do (if they patched/got Late Night), this was posted back in 2009 before the sliders were introduced. :)
  • Options
    keleyakeleya Posts: 7,303 New Member
    edited April 2011
    AliLiz17 wrote:
    Well in my game there is a breast slider thinggy,
    i thought everyone had it o.O

This is a resurrected thread. When the OP made this, Breast Sliders weren't part of the game, yet.