Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Latoya and Brielle. (Chapter Sixteen: A Drunken Mistake 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    thejenniferthejennifer Posts: 724 Member
    Hey guys! I've finally caved in and bought Outdoor Retreat. Expect some cute camping trips with these guys! :wink:
  • Options
    ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    Hey guys! I've finally caved in and bought Outdoor Retreat. Expect some cute camping trips with these guys! :wink:

Awwwwhh, that will be so cute!
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I am buying the last four packs i don't have this weekend. Can't wait to add them into my own story. Especially the camping ones. I have so many ideas in my head for my story right now.

I cannot wait to see what you did with yours.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Arrowleaf wrote: »

Awwwwhh, that will be so cute!

I have such great ideas- but it'll be after prom. I think I'll do a big time skip. That's all I'm giving away for now ;)
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I am buying the last four packs i don't have this weekend. Can't wait to add them into my own story. Especially the camping ones. I have so many ideas in my head for my story right now.

I cannot wait to see what you did with yours.

I wish I could. I only have GTW, GT, CL, and D-O. I'm glad to finally have OR, but I wish I had more stuff packs. I don't have much money right now- I can't wait to start working again! It's killing me :lol:

Thanks though, I'll show what I've done in the chapter after prom, as mentioned above :smiley:
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Prom teasers, anyone? I couldn't resist.

03-22-17_10-42-24PM_zpswfxuazcy.png03-22-17_10-18-39PM_zps1n6halmg.png03-22-17_10-18-12PM_zpseu6qktsd.png03-22-17_10-28-58PM_zpswhjpmc4e.png03-22-17_10-28-40PM_zpsrqfqh7i5.png03-22-17_10-09-59PM_zpse4idsxtr.png

Post edited by thejennifer on
  • Options
    Such a tease
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Such a tease

o:) Sorry! I'll try putting the chapter up ASAP. Maybe tomorrow, if we're lucky. I still have more pictures to get :wink:
  • Options
    <3 The girls look soooo good. The first picture and the last one are my favorites. :smiley:
    4s8gctV.png
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    <3 The girls look soooo good. The first picture and the last one are my favorites. :smiley:

Ahhh! <3<3 Thank you so much, lovely :) the chapter should be up tonight!
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Chapter Eleven: Young Love

download_zpsa3p9otft.jpg

03-24-17_5-20-23PM_zpsyt8rmbar.png
    For the guys, the day started off almost like any other day. They took their time getting ready, since they just needed to fix up their hair and put on their suit. It took no more than an hour for them to be ready, so they spent their time playing chess as they waited for the girls to get ready.

For the girls, this day was much more special to them. Prom was an exciting day for most high-schoolers, and the trio was definitely looking forward to it. After nearly the whole day, they were all finally done with their hair and makeup, now helping one another to each slip into their dresses.

03-24-17_5-29-09PM_zpstwucisce.png

03-24-17_6-38-11PM_zpsafijomh6.png

03-24-17_6-41-35PM_zpssy9z9zkl.png

03-24-17_6-46-43PM_zpsctlul5wx.png
    "Alright, we're ready!" Simone called out to the boys, smiling to herself. Part of her worried that Damon wouldn't be impressed by her dress, though, the other part of her felt confident in herself. Latoya didn't raise her to value herself based on others' opinions, after all.

But seeing their reactions did give her ego a little boost. "Simone, you look incredible!" The ginger yelled, in disbelief at the sight before him. He couldn't help but to take his date into his arms, kissing her cheek. "And you two look nice as well," he added after. The girls laughed, shaking their heads.

"Thanks, we know." Harmony quipped, taking Zylen's hand. "Now, if you'll pick your jaws off of the floor, it's time to head to prom." With that, the group headed down and into their limo. This would most definitely be a night to remember.

03-24-17_5-09-04PM_zpsnr5laqnk.png

03-22-17_10-41-57PM_zpsbiufgw6h.png

03-22-17_10-28-53PM_zpsak5bplfd.png

03-22-17_10-19-30PM_zpswuiklz9t.png

03-22-17_10-18-05PM_zps19u3g22j.png

03-22-17_10-17-32PM_zpsbujz3jnk.png
    Upon arriving, they could hear the music blasting from outside, blurred along with the voices of shouting teens. They all couldn't help but grin at this, hearts pounding from excitement as they stepped inside. Immediately, the five of them got in line for photos-mostly because they were dragged there by Clara. Of course, Simone posed with the freckled girl, seeing as she'd be alone otherwise. Harmony and Zylen followed suit, taking a couple of photos together, before Simone and Damon did the same.

03-22-17_10-06-31PM_zpstab486kw.png

03-22-17_10-09-59PM_zpse4idsxtr.png

03-22-17_10-06-47PM_zpspsemtp9w.png

03-22-17_10-07-04PM_zpstt3lsstu.png

03-22-17_10-10-34PM_zpsyev8d1gi.png

03-22-17_10-10-55PM_zpsmuyfkt2g.png
    The couples made their way to the dance floor soon enough, moving along with the music. Simone began to worry that Damon could feel her heart pounding over the loud music, as she couldn't help but be nervous from being so close to him. She nearly swooned as she looked up at him, getting a better look of his face, along with the intoxicating scent of his cologne. "Why did you ask me to prom?" Simone blurted out, unable to help it. It's something that she had been questioning since the night Damon asked her to be his date, and she finally had the chance to ask.

The ginger chuckled softly, slowly turning with her along to the music. "Isn't it obvious?" Such a question caused Simone to raise a brow and laugh nervously, shaking her head in response. "I tried to make it obvious, at least. I guess it wasn't. I'm not the most flirtatious person, anyways." Damon said, smiling.

03-22-17_10-23-06PM_zpsg3mwybkw.png

03-22-17_10-23-59PM_zpsvofxm1lv.png

03-22-17_10-25-05PM_zpshvk2bfcw.png
    "I'm in love with you, Simone." After what felt like forever, Damon finally pressed his lips against hers. She had imagined their first kiss plenty of times before, but this is not at all how she thought it would be. The ginger wasn't forceful, but rather, his lips trembled against hers. It was clear he was nervous, and wanted Simone to know she could pull away if she wanted. Instead, Simone pressed herself deeper into the kiss, her hand brushing through his red locks. By the time they pulled away from one another, others were clearing off of the dance floor and getting ready to head home. Damon laughed softly at that, making Simone's heart fill with warmth at such an adorable expression. She leaned against him as they walked to the others, looking up at him after a moment.

"Damon?"

"Yes?"

"..I love you too."

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Next time, they'll be young adults. They grow up too fast! :cry: I won't show them aging up or anything, but it'll simply start off with them going on their camping trip. Click below for bonus pictures!

03-24-17_6-44-35PM_zpsmhrxoqdj.png03-24-17_6-43-51PM_zps24ja8osk.png
    Damon got to meet (*cough*the future in-law *cough*) Latoya! Who showed up all on her own, perfect timing. :lol:

03-24-17_6-46-33PM_zpsc6fb6zrg.png03-24-17_6-54-19PM_zpsv4obpicc.png
    03-24-17_6-57-42PM_zpsmnb23zdv.png03-24-17_7-00-14PM_zpsd9bmsfu1.png03-24-17_7-00-25PM_zpswon36tix.png
    I love these two. My heart cannot handle their cuteness!

03-24-17_6-51-48PM_zps4dss5ayf.png03-24-17_6-51-27PM_zpsuxvydgoh.png
    Just Clara being insane and clapping again as these two make out in front of her. Nothing new.

03-22-17_10-41-46PM_zpsivzqmxev.png
    Bonus pic of Clara and Simone, since poor Clara didn't get much "screen time" in this chapter. Next time, I promise!

03-22-17_10-36-29PM_zpstsvdvsty.png
    Also, a failed attempt at a group photo. Oh well!

• Options
    soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    They are too cute!
  • Options
    They are too cute!

Thank you! I love them, taking all these photos made me smile. They're all so adorable. Again, thanks for reading and commenting! It means a lot. :blush:
  • Options
    This is so cute! I am glad Damon told her how he felt instead so they can both be happy instead of pinning away!

Though, I am worried. I feel like when happiness is found this early on, it is often smashed to pieces. ;_;

4s8gctV.png
  • Options
    LinzzLinzz Posts: 323 Member
    I love the prom pictures, cuteness overload for sure! :)
  • Options
    This is so cute! I am glad Damon told her how he felt instead so they can both be happy instead of pinning away!

Though, I am worried. I feel like when happiness is found this early on, it is often smashed to pieces. ;_;

I'm glad you enjoyed it! And yes, I thought it would be a little more interesting if it turned out that Damon was interested in her all along as well.

Hehe, don't give me any ideas now! :wink: Not many end up with their first love, but these two are so innocent and sweet. I guess we'll have to see how things go! Thanks, lovey! <3
    Linzz wrote: »
    I love the prom pictures, cuteness overload for sure! :)

Thank you! I had a lot of fun with it for sure, they're all such a cute group. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Just a few pictures from the next chapter. :smile:

03-27-17_10-34-34PM_zps4bl759tx.png03-27-17_10-35-56PM_zpsinomvwwe.png03-27-17_10-38-50PM_zps1wzaggpd.png

• Options
    cityboundcitybound Posts: 61 Member
    edited March 2017
    gosh, simone is so gorgeous! i can't wait for the next chapter!
  • Options
    citybound wrote: »
    gosh, simone is so gorgeous! i can't wait for the next chapter!

Thank you so much! <3 The chapter should be up Friday, hopefully :smile:
  • Options
    cityboundcitybound Posts: 61 Member
    i also love how you mix using alpha/realistic cc and keeping in the maxis ones! it's what i've been doing as well (:
  • Options
    citybound wrote: »
    i also love how you mix using alpha/realistic cc and keeping in the maxis ones! it's what i've been doing as well (:

Thank you! You're so sweet :) I can never really go full CC, since it makes my game slower, plus most of the maxis clothes are actually pretty nice!
  • Options

I'm glad you enjoyed it! And yes, I thought it would be a little more interesting if it turned out that Damon was interested in her all along as well.

Hehe, don't give me any ideas now! :wink: Not many end up with their first love, but these two are so innocent and sweet. I guess we'll have to see how things go! Thanks, lovey! <3

Youre right, not many people do end up with their first love! But I will root for them! They're so cute together that I do hope that they make it. Don't break their small digital hearts. <3
    4s8gctV.png
  • Options

Youre right, not many people do end up with their first love! But I will root for them! They're so cute together that I do hope that they make it. Don't break their small digital hearts. <3

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. We'll see.... ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Just a teaser. Find out who the mystery guy is tomorrow!

04-01-17_3-19-46PM_zpspxcy1r26.png
  • Options
    That shirt on him looks like the hospital gowns our local hospital uses. Lol
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    That shirt on him looks like the hospital gowns our local hospital uses. Lol

It is a hospital gown! :joy: