Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stolen Baby

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    @vintagesaturday did you manage to get the baby back??
  • Options
    GruffmanGruffman Posts: 4,831 Member
    I ... I just lost my baby as well.

Festival was in town, sent the grown ups down to it, baby at the house, child in school. Live-in butler at the house. Parents at festival, kid gets off of school and 'cares for self'. Save game, send folks on home .... baby removed from neglect. Never had that happen before, no way to get the kid back.

Not sure if it is because there was a sim on the lot ( child ) who can't take care of the baby or the live-in NPC butler that caused the baby not to be whisked away to daycare ... but no more baby.
  • Options
    notetoself00xnotetoself00x Posts: 499 Member
    This happened to me once! Baby never needed a thing not even to be fed LOL all green then got taken away. It still happens sometimes where they stay green and never cry but i feed them every 8ish hours regardless of whether they cry or not

Or like someone mentioned if you use mc command u can disable baby need decay
  • Options
    TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    Gruffman wrote: »
    I ... I just lost my baby as well.

Festival was in town, sent the grown ups down to it, baby at the house, child in school. Live-in butler at the house. Parents at festival, kid gets off of school and 'cares for self'. Save game, send folks on home .... baby removed from neglect. Never had that happen before, no way to get the kid back.

Not sure if it is because there was a sim on the lot ( child ) who can't take care of the baby or the live-in NPC butler that caused the baby not to be whisked away to daycare ... but no more baby.

You saved before travelling back home? Have you tried loading that save, not entering the household, but going to manage household first and splitting one parent of with the baby? Enter the household and invite the parent (and baby) to move back in. It has never failed me - it always saves the baby.
  • Options
    vintagesaturdayvintagesaturday Posts: 258 Member
    I did get the baby back but had to roll back my save. Prior to that baby was green though and fine.
    Gallery : VintageSaturday // Simblr : S.E. Sims
    ltx83WK.png
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    edited March 2017
    This happened to my adopted baby girl, Leigh. She was green for around a day before she got whisked away. Ever since then, I've made sure to check my babies hourly because you never know what might happen.