Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Fine Lines ❤ 25/2/18 ❤ Ever After Part 8

Comments

• Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    With Sean in the picture Abby and Justin's relationship is so complicated. I feel so bad for Justin because he saw the fancy hotel room and knows he can never afford to pay for a room like that to share with Abby. :( And he can't afford to travel to see her either. I don't see Justin & Abby having a healthy, trusting relationship unless she cuts Sean out of her life. I mean what will people think of Justin having a girlfriend who jets around Australia staying in fancy hotels paid for by another guy? I think even if she ends her physical relationship with Sean Justin will still feel uncomfortable. But if she ends their physical AND professional relationship she will have difficulty breaking into the music industry on her own...such a tough situation. :s

I creeped your reading circle and saw the magazine article you put together about the story! Maybe you should post it on this thread as well. That was really interesting to read and I loved seeing the old versions of the characters. Haha I kinda wish the old story was still on the Internet so I could read the ending. :D

By the way, who is
    Joseph?? I can't remember if he appeared before (at one of the parties maybe?) or if he hasn't been introduced yet! He looks really handsome! I'm dying to know who he is!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Ohhh. I would love to read the magazine article. Please link it!
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited March 2017
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    You know this story was banned from the mod the sims community back in 2006 ... lol. I opened my own website to finish it and had about 1000 followers or more. It was a lot ore raunchy and if you knew where the story was right now you would be like OMG. This story is based along the same characters :) Only their story has changed dramatically. I followed nearly the exact story line for about 50 ish chapters but in that time there was only ever maybe two or three Justin POV's Obviously he has had way more than that! Justin was a lot badder (ive toned him down SOOOOOOO much) ... Dylan was a far bigger character, and Sean and Abby's relationship doesn't start the way it did.

In the first story they met in a bar. When she had a massive fight with Justin because she cheated on Justin with Christian. YES! She actually slept with Christian in the first fine lines. Yuck! lol. Not to mention cheated !!! Geez they fought so much in the first story. She and Sean got into a relationship pretty quickly and she moved on with him. But like i said this is not the same fine lines now. I was a pretty bad writer 11 years ago lol. I read some of the original text and laugh to be honest. Not to mention my chapters range between 2500-3000 words a chapter. The original chapters had about 1000-1500.
    By chapter 100 you saw Abby pregnant... (sorry guys ... no pregnancy to be had any more, I've decided to completely remove it. And the fact that i took the baby out ... i may as well have removed 70 chapters of original story)

But just for fun i will post a really bad video i made millions of years ago when i wasn't good at editing or VIDEO MAKING!!! lol...
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/btc8u6kw06n0j4c/j+and+a.avi <<< have a giggle.

• Options
    Enjoyed reading the article. :) Had fun watching the video! It wasn't bad, just TS2!
  • Options
    @xJojox Thank you, I looked at ch.78 and found out who he is.

Wow, the original story sounds really different! I want to know more! How was Justin badder? What happened with Dylan in the original story?

Can't believe she slept with Christian, ew. :s

I can't download the video on my phone but will try to watch it on my computer tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Dylan :) Dylan was sweet. Same as he was in the story now. I didn't change him :) In the original she came back and went back to school ... basically they picked up where they left off. But got closer! A lot of whispers in the halls from pregnant Abby... :) haha. Except understanding Dylan who didn't judge. I will bring him back guys don't worry!

Dylan ... Sims 2 version.

ak71vw3.jpg

Justin's character was differently developed. He was way more promiscuous, took drugs, and drank a lot. And these weren't in response to how he felt ... he would just do them. In this one i made him semi promiscuous and he smoked cigarettes and often drank when he was down. He used to get in way more fights and have an angrier temper. But never had tattoos! haha. His relationship with Abbys mum was more vicious as well.

I have written the time line for fine lines, and i often read the old one to pin point it to still follow along the same lines of a series of events i don't want to change.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    CHAPTER NINETY FOUR - She's Here!

I was practically screaming inside clinging to Justin watching the clock tick over 1pm. Her flight had landed and I was just dying to see her come through the gate.
    “Oh man I can’t wait to see her…” I said pursing my lips together. My tears were built up behind my eyes and ready to drop at any moment. Between Justin and our talk at the hotel and the excitement I felt right now … I knew I was gonna cry a bucket of tears at the very sight of her.
    “You’re shaking…” Justin smiled.
    “I know right… I’m glad you’re here,” I said looking up at him.
    “I’m glad I’m here,” Justin said kissing my forehead and holding me around the shoulder. I frantically checked my watch again before I heard a distant squeal. I un-clung from Justin immediately and ran to Rachel who dropped her suitcase and was running towards me. Tears were pouring out of my eyes just as fast as I was running. Rachel and I crashed into each other in a squealing hug. I held her tight and we both sobbed like ldiots jumping up and down in each other’s arms. She pulled away and looked at me and touched my hair before hugging me again.

OACka7P.png

“Man I missed you so much babe…” she said beginning to blubber. I laughed and cried at the same time and finally took her hand and walked back to her bag while she picked it up from the floor. “Let’s go to the bathroom and fix our make up,” Rachel said. I nodded and saw Justin looking really happy for me from a distance.
    “Hey Rachel …” he smiled.
    “Hi …” she smiled wiping tears away from her eyes. “Could you watch my bag…? We need to fix the mascara…” she finished.
    “No worries, I’ll be waiting.” We both smiled at Justin and walked arm in arm to the bathrooms.
    “Oh my god you have no idea how good I feel right now…” I said patting my face with tissue in the bathroom.
    “I’m with you there. I can’t believe it. I need to do this more often I think…”
    “Definitely. It was cheap. Every time I’m in Melbourne I’m calling you over…” I said smearing foundation across my nose.
    “So what was your plans today?” Rachel asked.
    “Well uhm I had a mass talk with Justin today. He wants to try long distance when I leave here. I’m not sure how it will work or whether it will…”
    “I guess there’s one way to find out… but omg Abz how you gonna do that following that blonde man candy you have already got fresh with…”

xGUgZln.png

“Yeah I know. I love Justin a lot and I would have never got with Sean if I knew he still loved me the way he does. But Sean is extremely nice and it’s very easy to fall into his arms. I just hope things go well when I leave … I mean Justin constantly goes out with Trey. And I’m uneasy about his parties with Trey as much as he is uneasy about me travelling with Sean…”
    “Oh my god Trey is here?” she beamed.
    “Yeah…”
    “Okay so don’t get mad, but me and Trey have been sexting for like the last week...” she admitted.
    “Oh my god is that the guy you been sending sexy messages and photos to?”
    “Yeah I didn’t say anything because I didn’t know what was going on with you and Justin.” She shrugged.
    “Well Justin was going to take me to his house today. Feel like a reunion with Trey…?”
    “He doesn’t know I’m here. I mean Abz you don’t realise the sexts we’ve been having. I didn’t actually think I’d have to look him in the eye … ever again. But for real?”
    “Yeah… let’s go. I mean when was the last time you hooked up with someone?” I asked her.
    “Since, like months and months. But you’re right. I totally need a hook up…”
    “Let’s surprise him then…” I said patting my lips and throwing my make up back in my bag. Rachel looked overwhelmed but excited at the same time.

We walked up to Justin who was waiting patiently while Rachel and I spent about 15 minutes in the bathroom.
    “So is Trey home?” I asked.
    “Yeah probably. Sleeping or hung over. Why?” Justin asked.
    “Well you were going to show me your place today. And Rachel has been sexting Trey all week…” I giggled embarrassing Rachel in the process.
    “Oh noooo… are you pink bikini girl?” Justin said mortified.
    “Oh no…” Rachel said with a screwed up face.

0m8fmdU.png

“Yeah he showed me a picture. It didn’t have a face though. Just a lower bikini shot…” Justin said awkwardly.
    “Yeah. That ldiot…” she said laughing it off. I thought it was hilarious and Rachel looked at Justin all flushed and really embarrassed.
    “Well he’s a little obsessed. He is gonna flip out…” Justin said. “C’mon let’s go…” Justin smiled taking my hand. Rachel tagged behind almost unwilling to look at Justin in the eye. Even though the picture was not naked or anything I could tell she was dying inside.

On the way to Justin’s house Rachel explained how nervous she was. I completely caught her off guard with Trey. I was keen to see Justin’s house but I wanted to be with Rachel too. I figured her getting together with Trey would be an awesome getaway for her to since I wanted to be with Justin today as well.
    “Well this is me…” Justin said getting out the car.
    “It’s a nice house,” I said getting out the car and watching Rachel dawdle out.
    “Don’t you wanna come in Rachel?”
    “Yeah I do. I just don’t know what to say to him… i mean we have literally talked filth for about a week,” she laughed. I grabbed her hand and followed Justin in walking behind him. The place was actually nice, it didn’t seem like a bachelor pad at all.
    “Hey Trey…” Justin yelled out.
    “He was running through the house without a towel a minute ago… from the shower.” A dark haired guy said. “Oh hi …” he said realising Justin had company.
    “Abby, Rachel … this is my roommate Shane…” Shane shook my hand and winced his eyes at me as if he knew me,
    “You’re the girl in the painting aren’t you?”
    “Err I think so? I dunno?” I shrugged. Justin smirked and nodded at me.
    “Nice to meet you Rachel,” Shane said politely.
    “What the heck do you want?” Trey said rubbing his hair and finally pulling a towel off his head. He stood there stunned for a moment and barely blinked. Justin and I smiled at each other when he stared at Rachel … and she stared at him smiling widely.
    “Rachel Storm …” Trey said deeply.
    “Trey…” she flirtatiously said. He walked up to her and they immediately kissed like they had been together 1000 times before.

g8JBz5e.png

Justin and I raised our eyebrows at each other before Justin said,
    “Okay get a room…” They pulled apart for a minute and Trey looked at Justin …
    “I owe you some sheets …” he said practically yanking Rachel into his room.
    “Eww. I probably shouldn’t have told him to get a room, when it’s my dam room….” I laughed and was completely surprised.
    “This is a first Jus… You don’t allow Trey in your room with girls…” Shane piped in.
    “This one is a special girl…” Justin said smiling down at me.

Nawww…. It was kinda sweet in a weird way.

Justin led me out the back to a rumpus room where he plonked on the lounge with me.
    “I did not see that coming…” Justin said.
    “Well they might have been some pretty full on texts to just … oh my god... I mean good on them though, I kinda told her to…”
    “Well now that she’s here … what are you guys going to do on the weekend?”
    “Sean is taking us out tonight on the town and then maybe we will go shopping and just catch up. I can’t wait. I probably won’t be able to see you this weekend…”
    “It’s okay I understand. Maybe I can hit you up for an after-hours hook-up? You can call me when all the lights are out… I know this great place…”
    “What place?” I asked.
    “Our first meeting place…” he smirked.
    “Could be nice…” I smiled back at him. I leaned on Justin while he laid on the lounge. I didn’t care that Rachel was in another room with Trey because I had the next 3 days with her and Trey was only going to have her momentarily. I just enjoyed being here with Justin. I leant my head on his chest and listened to his heart knowing I could just lay here all day because everything felt so perfect. I didn’t think to worry about anything. I had my best friend … I had Justin and things felt in place.

It was always tomorrow that brought a new thought on why we couldn’t be like this forever.
    Post edited by xJojox on
  • Options
    How did I know th first thing Rachel would do would be to hook up with a guy! :# Lol. But poor Justin, he probably thought it would be him and Abby messing up his sheets. I can't believe how cool Justin is being about her letting Sean take them for a night on the town though. I guess he is afraid to show her he is jealous for fear of her refusing to see him? :|
  • Options
    i think he can only just accept things now because they are what they are :(
    next chapter should be up today. its gonna be awesome.
  • Options
    xJojox wrote: »
    i think he can only just accept things now because they are what they are :(
    next chapter should be up today. its gonna be awesome.
    Looking forward to the awesomness of the next chapter! :)
  • Options
    Haha, I really like Rachel and Trey together!! :)

The airport scene looks so realistic! :) You even included the Arrivals screen in the background! Is that cc or Photoshop? I'm always curious about behind-the-scenes stuff!
  • Options
    That's a photo shop job :) i can do some pretty full on things in PS (My flickr is a good example if your ever curious i guess - in my signature). I remember when i used to cut and paste poses ... and Frankenstein them. Til i found there was just not enough pose packs out there to help me with some of my pictures. I had to start using blender to make my poses. And i havent looked back! I've helped so many people now with pose requests and my own story picture pose packs i've released..

• Options
    ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Awesome chapter as always!
  • Options
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Loved that chapter LMAO! Rachel and Trey...well at least they can double date!

Cannot wait for the next chapter!

I do need to start doing my own poses!! Just not enough for me out there. How long does it take you to do a set of poses? I'm a master at cc recolor, now I've got to bite the bullet myself!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Poses for my story ... usually an hour. Sometimes i get lazy and edit a pose i have already used lol because its exactly what i need. But a pose set for ppl to download ... 8+ poses can take a whole day because i have to test it constantly so it works well in game for them.

My story poses can be a little imperfect because i can edit them and cut the picture up a bit to make them work. I still manage frequent updates and make poses. It doesn't delay my updating time. Its the writing that delays me .. i go into writing mode for a few days then i remember that i have to update my story.

And i have a proofchecker, but one on a different timezone to me :( which makes it hard when i want to bounce ideas and need help on my muddled mess. Tonight i hit a massive road block when writing chapter 101. I re read it and sounded like a primary school school student wrote it. I was sooooooo indecisive about what i wanted in it that it was all over the place.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @pammiechick i wrote a tutorial for it in the modelling section how to make them. OR you can contact me on facebook and i will walk u thru step by step on a free afternoon or something OR free night like this lol - or simply hit me up for pointers.
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    xJojox wrote: »
    @pammiechick i wrote a tutorial for it in the modelling section how to make them. OR you can contact me on facebook and i will walk u thru step by step on a free afternoon or something OR free night like this lol - or simply hit me up for pointers.

I will...I have to wait until hubby goes out of town for a while so I can have a set of days to work on it. I'll hit you with questions if I need them! Thanks for the offer, sweet friend! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    This was a great chapter! I enjoyed it! :).
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    edited March 2017
    CHAPTER NINETY FIVE - Spinning Out Of Control

JUSTIN POV.

It was getting on to 4pm and Trey had not surfaced from my room. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to sleep in my bed tonight honestly. Abby and I went into the kitchen to get something eat. I lifted her up on the bench and stood between her hanging legs and kissed her before playfully pushing some chips into her mouth. She laughed trying to catch them and Shane came in,
    “You pair are painful…” he smiled getting a beer from the fridge.
    “Your room is right next to mine, how you coping?”
    “With headphones… “Shane laughed as he walked out.
    “He seems like a cool guy…” Abby mentioned.
    “He is a cool guy. He was one of my old mates from Perth. He’s a refreshing break from Trey … trust me…”
    “Whose talking about me?” Trey said entering the room looking for a drink.
    “No one, now go burn my sheets please…” I asked sarcastically as I laughed out loud. Rachel surfaced in the kitchen looking somewhat exhausted but extremely happy. She sat on a bar stood and I saw Abby and her kind of communicate by facial expressions before I saw Rachel blush and Abby giggle. Trey looked over at me and raised his eyebrows while chugging an entire glass of water before letting out an obnoxiously loud “ahhhh” after it.

CR8yi76.png

Trey had an extremely wide grin on his face and I saw him looking over at Rachel in a way that I hadn’t seen Trey before. Usually if Trey had gotten with someone he was usually quick to pass out, leave or move on but he sat beside her and held her hand.

“I think Trey has lost it…” I whispered to Abby. Abby smiled and there was a really odd silence in the kitchen because there was no hiding what they had done. And it definitely wasn’t about to be topic of conversation. But it was only moments after that Trey and Rachel burst into a lustrous make out session in the kitchen.

Suddenly I heard a woman’s voice and saw Abby’s expression straighten when she looked at me. I turned to look who it was and my smile quickly straightened too. It was Millian. Abby looked scared all of a sudden and Millian openly said,
    “Hello lover…”

I could have died.

I chose to ignore it at first til she looked at me surprised.
    “What do you want Millie?” I said still with my arms around Abby. She stepped into the kitchen and came closer to us and I could feel Abby stiffen.
    “We need to talk…” she said. I saw Trey get up off the bench and Rachel follow behind him.
    “No we don’t … I’ve said everything I needed to say to you…” I said bitterly.
    “You must be the one who got away…” she said with a hateful stare directing it at Abby. Abby didn’t speak and I felt bad that she was here.

Why was she here?

“Hey you need to go… I mean it,” I warned. Millian rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips.
    “Look it’s important and I came over here because I need to say something to tell you. I wouldn’t have come otherwise...” she said seriously.
    “Look you can say it in front of Abby if you have something to say to me…” I said not wanting to talk with Millian alone.
    “You really want that?” she asked. I rubbed Abby’s leg to comfort her, and scrunched my brow at Millian wanting her to leave.
    “It’s okay I’ll go if you want…” Abby said quietly.
    “No, no stay. You’re the only one that’s wanted here. Millian. What’s up?” I asked.
    “Well I don’t want to do this in front of your girlfriend, but since you insist. I just wanted to let you know that I’m pregnant…”

I almost heard her say it before she actually said it.

I felt the room go in slow motion before I blinked hard at Millian feeling my heart beating fast in my ears and turning to Abby who looked as if she was about to cry. I turned back to Millian who was not joking. I was shocked and knew we had been safe, other than the night it all started. There was a possibility that I could have been careless.
    “How, I mean when… it’s barely been a month…”
    “Well I was due for my cycle a week ago. And it didn’t come. I took a test and there were a couple faint lines on it. I think it’s very early days. But it’s definitely positive.”
    “I mean you had an ex-boyfriend Millie how do I know it’s even mine?”
    “Because i got my cycle last month and you’re the only one I slept with since then…” I looked back at Abby who couldn’t even look me in the eye.

Abby was right … our future was uncertain. And I had crushed it …

“I think I’m going to be sick…” she said sliding off the bench and walking out the room quickly.

UGe7XkA.png

I could barely react and I wasn’t even sure whether to laugh or cry. Millian almost laughed at Abby walking out the room. I gulped down hard and actually continued to panic and I could feel my emotions overflow too with anger. But mostly anger at myself. I wanted to just scream, but it wasn’t about to fix anything. While Abby worried about wrecking my dreams … I had wrecked it myself my doing this.

I couldn’t be a father… this was unbelievable and I wasn’t ready for it.

“I can’t do this Millian. I don’t want this…” I said finally finding words.
    “You want me to get rid of the baby?” she asked.
    “Yeah …” I heard myself say. I couldn’t even think about the morality of it. If it would be Abby telling me she was pregnant I would feel completely different about it, but I looked at Millian as if I hated her … it reminded me of the mistakes I had made and the ones that were going to seal my fate with Abby.

Would Abby want me now that I knocked Millian up?

“Well I’m not getting rid of the baby Justin…” Millian said putting her hands on her hips again. I was still frozen and I couldn’t react when I heard voices loudly out in the living room. Abby passed by the door way and I saw tears streaming down her cheeks and Rachel trying to hold her. She looked completely hysterical. She was feeling exactly like me inside but she didn’t try and hide it. The heart break on her face was killing me.
    “Justin I can’t…” she sobbed from across the room.

AOPMm3j.png

Shane slid the keys off the bench and Trey followed behind them.
    “Wait…” I said pushing past Millian and chasing after her. Abby, Rachel, Trey, and Shane all piled into the car and I opened the door trying to call out to Abby who was in the middle of Trey and Rachel.
    “Talk to me … please don’t go… Let’s talk…” I said frantically.
    “Shane just take me home please…” she said looking away and turning to Shane. I scurried to the front window and hung onto the car.
    “Don’t start the car Shane, please mate…” Shane looked at me,
    “Look, the girl wants to go home…”
    “Abby, Abby … don’t think … I didn’t know. Don’t be mad. I couldn’t see this coming …” I said barely finding my words.
    “I have nothing to say, How the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 are we gonna get through this Justin!!” she screamed. Her scream was enough to even make Trey’s ears ring as he closed his eyes.
    “Talk to me … this doesn’t mean anything!”
    “Your wrong … this changes everything. Goodbye Justin…” she said tears flowing out of her eyes. I looked at Shane completely defeated before I watched him start the car. I was about to break face in front of my mate… which I had never done. It was literally a means to not see him reverse the car out the drive way. I wanted to fall to my knees and cry but I didn’t. I just covered my face and watched her leave …

A6890Ai.png

My whole world was spinning out of control ... and our dreams were gone. She was gone …

I immediately called a taxi because I was not done with this conversation, even if she was. I was not ready to say it was over again … when we just tried to fix everything today. Millian came outside right in the middle of my emotional outburst. I wasn’t sure if Abby didn't want to speak to me because of Millian or because she was embarrassed or whether I had just screwed up so royally that she couldn’t deal with it.

q6qSswF.png

“You’re just leaving?” she asked angrily.
    “Millian. I can’t deal with this right now. I couldn’t deal with the idea of just having you in my life a few days ago and now I have to try and deal with you having a baby. Can I just try fix this sitaution I just managed to get back…”
    “Hey you wanted me to tell you like that. I didn’t want to…”
    “When you waltz in calling me lover in front of her … I didn’t want to talk to you privately.” I said angrily. I had so much going on in my head right now that i didnt know what emotion to react to first. I just knew i didn't want her here any more ...

"We need to talk about this Justin … so your either gonna be there or you’re not,” she asked. The only person I wanted to be there for was Abby right now. I hoped that she could see that it was just an accident and it wouldn't affect us, even if she went away.

“I am pretty messed up right now Millian to make any rational decisions about anything. I can even hold a single thought in my head, because right now I’m prioritising two messed up situations. And you’re not first line … sorry….” I said watching her face look glum.
    “I thought this might change things with us …” she said.
    “If you thought coming over here and telling me this would get me back in your life, you were so very wrong. And you better not be playing with me and making this up,” I said pointing an angry finger at her.
    “I’m not, I will happily take another test with you…” she said in a dramatic way.
    “Just go home, I will call you when I’m ready to deal with this…” Millian sighed and walked out of the yard and crossed the road.

I closed the front door and locked it behind me pulling out my phone.

JUSTIN: I don’t support this pregnancy Abby and it doesn’t change my feelings towards you. Nor should it change yours about me. This is a speed hump in our plans but not going to change anything.
    JUSTIN: Please answer me…
    JUSTIN: I thought we had this fixed today. And it’s over again isn’t it.

She was probably never going to speak to me again.
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Wow!! I guessed that's what Millian was gonna say!! Wow, very dramatic emotional chapter! I feel bad for Abby. Great chapter!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    What a terrible situation. :'( I feel so bad for Justin and Abby. Even though Millian said the baby must be Justin's, I'm hoping she's lying and that it's her ex-boyfriend's or someone else's.

If I were Abby in this situation there's no way I would continue a relationship with Justin, no matter how much I loved him. I wouldn't want to deal with baby mama drama or be around a kid he had with someone else. How humiliating for Abby.

On a lighter note, it seems like Trey is falling for Rachel. :)