Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Fine Lines ❤ 25/2/18 ❤ Ever After Part 8

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow. Sean. Do guys like him exist?

Looking forward to their shopping date!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Awesome chapter!!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Wow. Sean. Do guys like him exist?

Looking forward to their shopping date!

No kidding! Sean is a fantasy! Lol. And the shopping date? Um huh. Wonder what will happen in the dressing room?

• Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    @pammiechick @AudreyFld - Some guys who like the 'friends with benefits' idea ... can protect their 'benefits' by being exactly the person the other person needs without being THAT person (if that makes sense). In thinking about that and his over all 'coolness' and respectful nature pairs in well with his character.

I know a person like Sean in my life actually (not where i drew inspiration from). Very un-opinionated, and so FAIR it's almost impossible. I remember having a fight with my ex husband and ringing him and he was able to be fair to my ex and to me ... by not taking sides and looking at it from a whole. I think that's kinda what he wants to do ... and how he is portrayed.

-He doesn't want to get involved, but be supportive
    -He likes the besties with benefits.
    -Doesn't want a relationship.

• Options
    CHAPTER NINETY - What's Your Status?

In the morning I woke up to my phone going off. I swiped it across and noticed it was Rachel. Even though the time difference between states was only 30 minutes I could have easily done with the extra half hour to lie in bed once I realised it was only 9:30am. I went onto my internet bank and checked my account to see how much I could splurge on a dress. Dad had been topping my account up all the time, and I realised I hadn’t spent much of it. With the additional money he gave me back in Perth and the money he had given me by transfer I still had about $4000 in my account. Sean was not in bed so I walked out to the living area hoping to see him propped up on the bench and drinking coffee. But he wasn’t … he was already gone. I saw an envelope with my name on it on the table and decided to open it,

Dinner is at 6:30 tonight at a competitor’s hotel. I have arranged a car for you for 6pm and I will see you there. I couldn’t wake you up this morning because you were sleeping so soundly. Can wait to see what dress you pick out for dinner. Much love Sean x. P.S 573453 you will need this.

I opened the envelope further and saw a prepaid VISA card inside. I turned it over and wondered how much was on it. I had the feeling I was never going to buy something for myself. So I pulled out my phone and immediately texted him,

ABBY: You didn’t need to give me money for a dress.
    SEAN: I invited you to a formal function, so yes I did.
    ABBY: I have the money you know…
    SEAN: I know. But I wanted to.
    ABBY: How much is on the card?
    SEAN: I’m not saying, just go and buy something that will make it worth me seeing you in it honey.
    ABBY: You’re sweet. But I feel guilty.
    SEAN: Don’t argue, just have a nice day shopping. I feel guilty because I’m not there. Go and by a new wardrobe or something to keep here in Melbourne if you want. You have 8 hours to kill.
    ABBY: Shopping is so much better when you have someone to shop with.
    SEAN: Maybe fly your friend over with the card.

Was he serious? This offer was nearly too good to refuse.

ABBY: Are you kidding?
    SEAN: Flights from Adelaide to Melbourne are about 150 dollars return. I have the top floor and there is another apartment opposite ours if she wants to come. Plus I know she will keep you good company.

I stood there shocked and almost wanting to cry because my heart ached at the thought of seeing Rachel. I had not seen her in ages and even though we spoke constantly it didn’t fill the void that I always needed her around.

qC4EVAr.png

ABBY: Well I’m paying for this! When do you think is a good time?
    SEAN: Tomorrow, I would love to meet this friend you talk about often.
    ABBY: I can’t wait to tell her!
    SEAN: Well you do that darl. I’m looking like an arrogant 'so and so' right now. I'm in a business meeting on my phone. Let's talk later. Xxx
    ABBY: xxx

I screamed out loud with joy and immediately dialled Rachel’s number. My fingers were frantically buzzing at the thought of seeing her. Before she said hello,
    “Rach, pack your things!! Come to Melbourne…”
    “What?” she said shocked.
    “I’m paying, Sean gave me some money and wants you to come here to keep me company…” I said joyfully.
    “Omg omg omg. OK. I mean… I’m gonna ring mum now at work, but yeah you know mum... she totally loves you babe. She will let me come I know it.”
    “Well I can book it for you and you can pick it up at Adelaide airport. Well I know that’s what Sean does when he books them … so I would imagine it would be the same. I’m going out shopping soon and I can go to a travel agent and book you for whatever day your mum lets you go…” I announced.
    “Well let me get off the phone babe and I will ask her… omg I’m so excited!” she buzzed.
    “See you…” I said before hearing the dial tone on the other end. I knew Rachel couldn’t wait to get off the phone to me so she could ask her mum to come and visit me. I knew if Rachel couldn’t come, I was literally a 30 minute plane ride away myself to go see her.

When I stopped buzzing from the phone call I looked down and realised I had missed a message from Justin.

JUSTIN: I barely slept a wink last night… I can’t wait to see you.

I smiled to myself and knew I felt the same way … only I slept like a baby last night. I breathed in relief as I fantasized about yesterday and hoped we could repeat it. I was a complete washed out and drenched mess yesterday, and that was not going to be me today. I wanted to look 1000% better today as I rifled through my clothes. I wanted to pick out a dress he hadn’t seen me in and make myself look completely irresistible.

The need for him was absolutely crazyyy.

It was great that I never felt the guilt I did yesterday. I could march on just knowing I could feel the way I wanted and need him the way I wanted without feeling bad about Sean. The talk we had cleared my head about what I could expect from him … but it never cleared up any questions with Justin. If anything I possibly complicated things making him want me the way he did.

I finally settled on an outfit, but realised that my under garments were possibly sexier than the actual dress. I hadn’t worn them before, but bought them back when I was in Perth. But Justin never got the chance to see them. After getting dressed and sitting in front of my mirror doing my hair and make-up for an hour, I decided to message Justin.

ABBY: Are you ready?

My phone practically dinged 10 seconds later as if he was excited.

JUSTIN: I’ve been waiting for you to text me. I bet you been sitting in front of the mirror for the last two hours.

He knew me all too well.

ABBY: I might have been. Lol. But I don’t know Melbourne at all. Do you know where some cool clothes shops are?
    JUSTIN: I go dress shopping all the time babe, haha.
    ABBY: Well the city is practically outside of this hotel. I’ll meet you where I saw you yesterday.
    JUSTIN: In the car? Or outside the Hyatt?

I laughed and continually smiled down at my phone while replying to his cheeky remark,

ABBY: Outside the Hyatt… in maybe 20 minutes?
    JUSTIN: Done. C U Soon xx

I closed my phone and found myself still smiling as I re read our messages. I decided to head down to the ground floor early and wait outside for him and try and chat to Rachel since I hadn’t heard from her in over an hour. I figured she was either arguing the point, packing her bags or couldn’t get hold of her mum at work.

I was casually pacing around the front of the hotel and looking around for a red car that might pull up. He had already been 20 minutes so I knew I was due to expect him at any moment. Suddenly I was completely surprised by some arms hugging me from behind following a kiss on the neck.

R8sJDOT.png

I closed my eyes looking down at his arms and fingers knowing immediately it was him by the way he smelt. It was always a mixture of sweet soap and his cologne ‘cool water’. I hummed and he turned me around to look at him.
    “Hey…” he smiled.
    “Hi…” I blushed. It was a weird greeting but our faces said more than just one word to each other.
    “So I never thought I’d say it, but let’s go shopping…” he teased. Justin took my hand and we lined up the pedestrian lights just like we were a brand new couple again. I felt like I was in a new bubble and it felt great. I just worried constantly how long the bubble would last before it would burst.

I went into the first clothing shop I saw and Justin followed me around while I handed him a series of dresses. After circling the shop about 4 times and asking him what was nice, he was completely over taken by dresses on his arms and shoulders,
    “So do you have class today?” I asked.
    “Yeah I blew it off to come and look at dresses…” Justin laughed. I giggled back at him and he followed me into the changing rooms to hand me the clothes. I tried on the first one while Justin told me that he was ahead with his assignments and not to worry about him missing classes. Naturally I didn’t want him to miss anything and risk his dreams because otherwise what we ended a month ago would have been for nothing.
    “Could you help me with the zip?” I said unlatching the door. Justin stepped in the change room with me and latched the door behind him and slip the straps back down my arms kissing my shoulders. I watched him kiss my arms and shoulders in the mirror while gulping down at the pleasure I felt when his lips caressed my skin. The dress fell forward and hit the floor as I watched Justin’s hand rub my sides.
    “We can’t,” I whispered. And before I knew it Justin quietly but lovingly embraced my body.

auN9YVl.png

I couldn’t believe this was happening again.

Justin could barely contain his pleasure as he bit down on my shoulder. My pulse was racing and he was smiling as if he was going to laugh because we could hear the clerk nearby. He pulled my dress up over my shoulders again zipped it up before zipping himself up and exiting the change room. I was speechless and didn’t know what to say to him. I was still excited and I almost wanted to do it again because of the way I still felt.
    “So the dress looks better off, but still not bad …” he said giggling.
    “You’re bad…” I winked. I looked in the mirror and was immediately shocked.
    “Justin, I have a love bite on my shoulder. I can’t wear any of these strappy dresses to dinner now…” I sighed.
    “Oops…” he said covering his mouth. At first I wondered if he meant to, but I knew at the same time he was put in the position where he tried to be quiet.

If he was going to give me one, he would have yesterday.

Justin looked at the dresses in his arms and gave me one with thicker shoulder straps. It wasn’t my favourite dress, but I knew I couldn’t go to Sean’s business dinner looking trashy with a love bite on my shoulder. No amounts of make-up could really cover them, especially when I knew that make-up usually wipes off after a while.

I didn’t know if I wanted to hide it from Sean or his co-workers….

“I guess this one is sold …” I said looking at it not as impressed as I was before at the other one.

EJNandp.png

“I think you look beautiful. What’s the dress for? He asked.
    “Uhm… Sean has a business meeting he wants me to go to…” I said turning around putting my clothes back on. I decided I wouldn’t over shop on Sean’s funds and decided to buy the dress. I knew Sean would love it no matter what, and I actually started to like the dress more and more knowing that I didn’t want to wear a low cut dress to his dinner anyway.
    “So shoes are next?” Justin shrugged.
    “Let’s go and eat or something…” I said as I went to go and pay for the dress.

We walked down the street hand in hand giggling about what just happened in the change room and Justin making sexy remarks to me. We found a food court in china town and decided to eat some really awesome Vietnamese food.
    “So how did that thing in Sydney go…?” he asked. I hadn’t even thought about that in the last two days because between the excitement of seeing Justin again and the constant flights … I was a little exhausted.
    “It worked out really well. I think I might get signed. I just not sure until I hear from the producer.”
    “They recorded you?” he asked
    “Yeah it was awesome. I’m actually really excited that this could be my break…” Justin’s face kind of fell.

Maybe he was reminded of why we ended …

“What’s up?” I asked.
    “I guess I didn’t have the faith in you like I should have. I just was selfish and wanted you. I just remembered not wanting to see you go,” I didn’t know if I should be hurt or feel special. But at least he realised he should have supported me … only now was still too late.
    “So you have been with Sean for about 3 weeks or so now….” He said trailing off. I knew that was his way of asking what the deal with us was.
    “Yeah he’s a good guy. I’m very grateful to him…” I smiled.
    “How grateful…?” he said suggesting whether had sex or not. Justin was notorious for being jealous, but at the same time he had Millian and I hadn’t even quizzed him about it. But before I left Perth he practically predicted I would end up in bed with Sean.
    “Are you asking what I think you’re asking?”
    “Maybe…” he said gritting his teeth.
    “Does it matter either way, really?” Justin shrugged and shook his head.
    “I mean it shouldn’t but… I always liked the idea of me being your one and only,” he said staring down at his plate of food.
    “I’m not your one and only …” I said flatly. The mood in our conversation had fallen down until he grasped my hand across the table,
    “But you are my one and only,” he said pointing to his chest, “You’re the only girl I’ve ever loved Abby…”

I loved when he was tender… it made my heart leap.

I didn’t even want to answer him or back pedal and be honest about the relationship I had with Sean. I just smiled and rubbed his hand with my thumb giving him a longing look.

We had literally spent the entire day together as if it was the ‘old us’ back in Perth. He took me to his school, we walked around town and I ended up buying shoes and a bag … and he promised that next time he would take me to his place because it was beginning to get late.

I knew I had to get back to the hotel because I needed a good hour to get ready before the car was going to arrive. Justin was reluctant to leave the hotel and told me he would wait downstairs for me so he could see me in the dress before I left to go out. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and watched him pick up his phone and light a cigarette while I turned back to look at him wave at me. As I was stepping up the stairs to go inside I heard a familiar voice,
    “Abby…” Sean said. I turned around and smiled back at Sean who grabbed me around my waist and kissed me so suddenly.

Y54M08f.png

“Hey your back?” I said sounding surprised.
    “Yeah I spilt coffee on myself. I’ve come back to change before we go out. I guess we can go together now,” Sean still had his arm around me and tried to peek in the bag I had in a playful way.
    “Uh uh… not yet…” I grinned.
    “Okay beautiful lets go,” he said patting me on the behind and putting his arm around my shoulder to gesture me inside. I turned back and looked at Justin and he looked completely gutted.

I should have been honest at lunch time.
  • Options
    I am soooo mad at Abby. Not sure what to think now. And I was right! A little dressing room fooling around.

Friends with benefits is fine...but not when you flaunt in in front of someone that is obviously very much in love with you... I have to wonder if she really wanted to hurt Justin to get back at him for what she perceives as not loving her enough to believe in her and then hooking up so fast. Or maybe she is she is just so young and naive she thinks she can have her cake and eat it too because they 'broke up'? I have a very bad feeling about this.
  • Options
    im not sure she meant for that happen... but he 'suddenly kissed her' ... kinda out of her control ... in ways i suppose.

but yeah thru this story you will definitely have a love/hate relationship with her...
  • Options
    AshLennAshLenn Posts: 483 Member
    I'm all caught up now! @xJojox I've been binge reading this like crazy these past couple weeks! Soo much has happened omg!
    I'm in loveee with the Sean character <3 and Abby looks amazing as a Blonde..makes her look more mature in a way. Poor Justin i'm glad him and Abby are finally talking again..and stuff >:):D
    5ceapok.png
  • Options
    Awesome chapter!! I srsly hope that Abby doesn't give up on Justin or vise versa.
  • Options
    @ashlenn i hoped you had caught up ... i know uve ben inactive since last year and i think i remember u reading up to about 50 ish (would that be right?)
    I think seans character is easy to fall for. I definitely have a big pixel crush on the guy lol.
    And to think *spoiler alert*
    He's not the last man that will enter her life :)
  • Options
    xJojox wrote: »
    @ashlenn i hoped you had caught up ... i know uve ben inactive since last year and i think i remember u reading up to about 50 ish (would that be right?)
    I think seans character is easy to fall for. I definitely have a big pixel crush on the guy lol.

Yikes! Girl, Justin is right there....he's the one for you! So this tells us that Justin will be on the back burner for awhile. I am a hopeless romantic. I so want them to be together. :blush:<3

• Options
    Maybe I was wrong about Sean after all... :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member

Wow! So far Abby has had a lot of men interested in her...Justin, Christian, Dylan and Sean! :o And now possibly more! Justin has so much competition...

I love all the screenshots of Justin and Abby together in this chapter! :)

I feel so bad for Justin at the end of the chapter. Abby really should have told him the truth about her relationship with Sean. She is always omitting details so no wonder Justin has problems trusting her!!

I was surprised that Abby is planning to call a travel agent to book Rachel's flight- isn't that something Abby could easily go online and do herself? haha. And speaking of travel, whenever I read city names like "Melbourne" and "Adelaide" in your story I keep getting the urge to visit Australia!! I have never been there.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @pammiechick are you swapping sides? lol.

@Marmalade27 - You can actually book flights on line now and pick them up at the airport. Ive done it myself. I have booked a flight for someone else and arranged a pick up at the airport too. Definitely a possible thing these days with technology. I sent my receipt to the person and they show the person on the other end and its all good ... and then they scan ur tickets like normal on the other end. Hard for Abby yes ... she would be wondering how to do it ... so ur right about that. Even though i find an easy task.

@AudreyFld I love Justin ... i find a love for all my characters that i just want Abby to be with all of them ... i mean she is kinda having the cake and eating it too at the moment. But her relationship with Justin is not concrete and she has a lot od doubts even though she loves him a lot. Maybe Sean is just THAT good ... she dont wanna give that up! LOL LOL LOL.

Next two chapters we will see the dinner take place, and then a first ever SEAN POV.
    Justin's POV also to come... Some sad chapters to come :(
  • Options
    I don't want to switch sides but it looks like Sean knew exactly what he was doing being all lovey in front of Justin. I do like Sean a lot...hmmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
  • Options
    @pammiechick do u think he knew justin was there?
    He would have probably done that anyway, but I think he did.
  • Options
    i hope to have another chapter out before bed :) but sorry in advance for any typos! because when i edit late ... i get sloppy! haha.
  • Options
    @pammiechick do u think he knew justin was there?

I do. :smirk:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    CHAPTER NINETY ONE - I Don't Fit In Here

I got ready carefully but quickly. And I checked my messages constantly thinking what to text Justin. I was kind of sorry that he had to see the public display of affection, but deep down I did want Sean to not greet me the way he normally would. Sean was still an awesome guy and nothing had changed between us for me to push him away.

Sean was geared up and ready to go and I was anticipating Justin being there when we got to the ground floor. And I wondered if his expression would be the same as it was before. But he wasn’t there. I couldn’t blame him though … I was slightly disappointed, but once we got into the car Sean was talking on the phone continuously while I sat back and hovered my fingers over my text messages wondering what to write.

Instead I texted Rachel and asked her about whether she had gotten hold of her mum and whether she was going to come or not. It was odd to not hear from her in 5 hours because Rachel’s right hand was usually glued to her phone always.

Just then my phone dinged, it was Justin -

JUSTIN: So that was kind of hard to see.
    ABBY: I didn’t know what to say.
    JUSTIN: Neither did I …
    ABBY: You were right. I did everything you said I would.
    JUSTIN: I’m not surprised at all. It was just difficult to watch.
    ABBY: I’m sorry. I didn’t intend that to happen while you were there.
    JUSTIN: So are you sleeping with him?
    ABBY: Yes.

GDVfC8B.png

I stopped getting messages and I looked at Sean who finally hung up from his call.
    “I must come off really arrogant. I’ve just been so flat out with work. I didn’t even get a chance to tell you how beautiful you look tonight sweetheart,” he said kissing the side of my temple.
    “It’s alright...” I said flatly.
    “Oh no what’s happened?” he asked. It must have been written all over my face. I didn’t want to say it but I had the impression he kind of knew. “Did you spend time with Justin today?” he finished.
    “Yeah, things are complicated. They really are. It’s not something that can be fixed though…”
    “Am I getting in the way?” he asked.
    “No. No. Don’t think that. It’s just feelings getting in the way of what can’t be I guess. I’m beginning to think it’s just a hopeless case Sean…” Sean shrugged and didn’t know what to say but didn’t frown.
    “Hopefully a drink, and a really fulfilling meal will perk you up?” he smiled.
    “I’m gonna need more than one drink…”
    “I mean I can think of some other way to perk you up darling, but I don’t want to mess your hair up…” he laughed.
    “Nah it’s okay…” I said laughing the offer off. I knew after this dinner I had to be truly honest about everything. Not only to Sean but to Justin too. We hadn’t even touch base on what all this was. I could potentially leave Melbourne in a week and it would be all over again.
    “Maybe Melbourne wasn’t a good place for you after all?” he mentioned. “I hate seeing you upset like this. I saw this kind of Abby back in Perth before you left…”
    “Maybe…” I said looking out the window. Suddenly the car came to a halt and we pulled up out from of a massive hotel. It was possibly as big as the Hyatt in Melbourne. We walked diagonally away from the entrance to a really luxurious restaurant. I observed people from the outside who were all in suits and formal dresses.

Thank god I didn’t get one of them strappy dresses.

The people all looked over the age of 30 and real upper class types. Sean and I looked like the youngest people that were setting foot in the place. Sean gestured me to the table by holding the small of my back.
    “Who are these people?” I asked quietly.
    “Someone I want to buy shares from…” he whispered closely to my ear. I nodded as we approached the table where Sean pulled my seat out for me. There were 5 older men and one female at the table. Sean did the rounds of the table and shook the guy’s hands and kissed the woman on the cheek.
    “Hello nice to meet you, I’m Deidre….” She smiled. I gulped down hard and was instantly shocked when I heard her thick English accent like Sean’s.

I hope this isn't his mother.

“I’m Abby, nice to meet you,” I said politely.
    I looked at the man sitting to the right of the woman and he has exactly the same blue eyes as Sean. All my thoughts were confirmed whengot up from his chair and shook Sean’s hand,
    “Good to see you son…” He said in a Irish accent. My heart nearly skipped a beat.

HS6A9JP.png

Why in holy 🐸🐸🐸🐸 am I meeting his parents here indirectly?

Sean circled the table and sat next to me. He secretly rubbed my leg under the table and smiled at me apologetically. I was suddenly nervous and I didn’t know what to do. I figured if I just stayed quiet and speak when spoken to ... I wouldn’t sound like a ldiot in front of all these mature people. Suddenly I was startled by a man in a black and white suit pouring me a wine and handing me a menu. Everyone at the table quietly looked at the menu muttering what they wanted and Sean pulled the menu up high to whisper to me,
    “I’m sorry I didn’t say anything, but I knew you would be nervous if I did… Look here they are business partners. Not my parents. Just don’t worry…” he said sitting up straight again to look at the menu.
    “I don’t know what to get. Everything is like $60 dollars a plate…” I said with a quirked lip.
    “I got it, just pick something you like…” he smiled pointing to an idea on the menu, “This is nice…” he finished.

lmX32VC.png

I nodded at him and agreed to have it when I heard my phone buzz in my bag. I knew it was a message.

Who was it from? Justin or Rachel?

I didn’t want to be rude and start texting at the table and felt really awkward about abruptly leaving as well. But suddenly the men all began talking and going back and forth discussing hotels and business. Nothing I knew anything about. I seemed like the odd one out at the table while I drunk my wine and smiled awkwardly when I was looked at.

I suddenly felt my age when I listened to them talk. I didn’t even feel educated or smart enough to even try to understand or contribute in any conversation ... even if they included me. This is who Sean was on a day to day basis at work. Doing this type of thing, and in similar meetings and discussing other important matters with partners and such. How he managed to find me in that bar in Perth was beyond me.

When we finally ordered I took that as my cue and to leave the table and went to the ladies room. I pulled out my phone and felt really bored actually. Because for the last 30 minutes all I had heard was hotel jargon and money matters. Sean was trying to buy shares ... but i wasn't even 100% sure what these shares were...

It was Justin …

JUSTIN: We need to talk I reckon.
    ABBY: What’s to talk about, it is what it is Justin.
    JUSTIN: What about us?
    ABBY: I want what you want. But I’m here in Melbourne for a week or two. Then what 'us' is there to be had?
    JUSTIN: Are you still going to be with him?

I was afraid to write yes, because I was not ruling out what might happen when I left the state again. Let alone, what could happen spontaneously. I took a few minutes thinking about what to write when my phone dinged again,

JUSTIN: Are you in a relationship with Sean?
    ABBY: No. But we sleep together.

spTv6UE.png

And radio silence again. I wish I was in his head right now.

ABBY: I want to be honest. I already haven’t been honest with Sean about you. I’m not going to lie about things.
    JUSTIN: Do you love him?
    ABBY: No.
    JUSTIN: Can we talk tomorrow seriously about this?
    ABBY: Yeah. Tomorrow afternoon I’ll text you after your class maybe.
    JUSTIN: Okay.

I closed my phone and walked back to the table and realised that I had been gone from the table for more than 10 minutes and was barely acknowledged as I sat down. Sean realised i sat down and squeezed my hand gently as the other men harped on. Sean was actually a very focused and firm business man, and I hadn’t seen him like this. He seemed argumentative and a little too confident the way he came across. They seemed smug as if they were smarter and more experienced than him, but his parents perked up constantly to back him up.

I sat and ate my dinner quietly and I couldn’t help but think his mother was constantly staring at me. I wasn’t sure of the look, but it didn’t feel like a friendly one. It seemed like a judging one. Was it my dress, the blonde hair … what did she know about me to look at me with her judgey eyes?

I didn’t fit in here at this table.
  • Options
    sorry in advance if there is typos or mistakes... no proofchecker.. and its 3am lol.

next up sean pov :)
  • Options
    I can't wait to hear from Sean...very curious. Justin hasn't written them off. Thanks goodness!
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Ooh good chapter! Does seem like an awkward situation for Abby to be in, but at least Sean is there to help kinda lol, with his presence anyway since he's not talking to her much xD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Sean, Sean, Sean...you do NOT disappoint.
    I knew YOU knew Justin was going to be with her. Way to go, man! He just got more points from me in this bachelor competition. Right now, he seems more stable and he's definitely going after what he wants in a very crafty way--give her what she wants and be the man she needs when Justin can't. Oh...that's good...

But introducing her to his parents now may have backfired on him! I'm shocked he couldn't foresee that one. Ah well...

Justin, atm, is acting like a whiny boyfriend and a tad bit desperate. That's not sexy. Leaning toward Sean but I can tell Justin is the main man in this story.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    I still ship Abby and Justin, I'm probably the only one :'(