Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Survey for Sims 4 ?

http://simscommunity.info/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/RpDJ0Io-1024x820.jpg

Greetings, not sure if I copied this right, but on the Sims 4 Community page, there is another Survey that was added, and on that page it also listed this> 1. Sims 4 On Campus 39.99 EP
2. Sims 4 Witches 14.99 GP
3. Sims 4 Fairies 14.99 GP
4. Sims 4 Winter Vacation 29.99 EP
5. Sims 4 Dream Job's > Astronaut, Thief, Rock Star, 29.99 EP
Now if all these Surveys are asking Us what we think bout all this stuff, then I would assume that we will be getting these, at least I am hoping they are true, What do you all think bout them?

Comments

• Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I like the sound of it, but I would want uni to be separate though because I would be worried that they wouldn't make it as good as previous games
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    I like the sound of it, but I would want uni to be separate though because I would be worried that they wouldn't make it as good as previous games

According to the survey university is a separate EP , it would have campus with it though, which is all school related.
  • Options
    I am really hoping that they do have the Brooms for our Witches to ride on, not sure though if they will be like Harry Potter style or not though, :)
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited February 2017

Greetings, not sure if I copied this right, but on the Sims 4 Community page, there is another Survey that was added, and on that page it also listed this> 1. Sims 4 On Campus 39.99 EP
    Now if all these Surveys are asking Us what we think bout all this stuff, then I would assume that we will be getting these, at least I am hoping they are true, What do you all think bout them?

no to winter vacation :s

I want a seasons EP, not part in a game pack :#
    these ideas are just recyles from past expansions
    new ideas seem to have gone with the sims 4 :#

Just turning expansions into smaller GP's
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited February 2017
    I still think that two of the packs that were mentioned are basically GTW 2.0

And that seasons are separate packs, so either this is fake or gurus completely hate us
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    I do love the one you posted. Not sure about the boarding school, but I love the campus life one
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I didn't think winter vacation was a replacement for seasons, just a snowy retreat. But honestly, I'd rather just wait for Seasons and skip that pack. A beach vacation is much more in demand.

As for the others, dream jobs is pretty useless after GTW, I'd prefer a fame pack with bands, acting etc. The other packs, I would buy.
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    Don't we already have an astronaut career? Am I crazy??
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    For the most part none of these surveys excite me they all sound very featureless when one of the "exciting" survey details to sell the pack is walking around I find it sad "Strap on your snow shoes for a relaxing stroll through snow covered mountains". I really wish they would put more activities into these packs snowboarding is clearly going to be locked to a object leaving snowball fights, snow angels and building a snowman then what?

I'd much rather seen instead of walking as a major feature something like... Strap on your skis and head to the snow covered mountains. ski around the mountains, ride the ski lift to the top and then with their basic features that really add nothing.

Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    Orchid13 wrote: »

And that seasons are separate packs, so either this is fake or gurus completely hate us

Yup I am thinking that also, they hate us, :)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »

Yup we do, that is why I am so not sure bout these Survey's anymore.
    P.S. no your not crazy by any means, :)
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    @BlueBlack007 Thank you! I was just really confused. Why would they include that in the survey if we already have it as an option? Definitely suspicious of these surveys
  • Options
    zubrowkaszubrowkas Posts: 375 Member

We absolutely do and therefore I would take these 'surveys' with a gain of salt.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I didn't think winter vacation was a replacement for seasons, just a snowy retreat. But honestly, I'd rather just wait for Seasons and skip that pack. A beach vacation is much more in demand.

As for the others, dream jobs is pretty useless after GTW, I'd prefer a fame pack with bands, acting etc. The other packs, I would buy.
    Agreed!
  • Options
    kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member

We do, but I think Maxis is using active careers as an opportunity to do the "Sims In Space" EP they've always wanted.
    Think of it how Ambitions expanded on the Doctor career in The Sims 3.
    wJbomAo.png
  • Options
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Yup I am thinking that also, they hate us, :)

The last survey is the only one I actually liked haha
    kwanzaabot wrote: »

We do, but I think Maxis is using active careers as an opportunity to do the "Sims In Space" EP they've always wanted.
    Think of it how Ambitions expanded on the Doctor career in The Sims 3.

I kinda see what you are saying, but it does sound very repetitive as a GP or EP. I mean we already have aliens, we can builds rocket ships, we can go to Sixam which is a alien like world and we have plenty of space collectibles. I mean what else can they add?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    I'm gonna have to "kaching" to afford all these packs. :p
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @marcel21 wrote: »

We can have Seasons and a Winter themed Destination...
  • Options
    ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
    I'll buy them all!
    Origin id: ActuallySammy
    If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I just saw this... I'd buy the campus ones and dream jobs right off. I'd want the winter one but could wait for a sale or pick it up if I'm currently playing the game. Witches ... I'd wait for a sale for sure unless there is some assurance they don't take over the neighborhood. Faries.. I don't know I'd watch reviews from people that generally like the game... watch some game play and decide not really interested in playing a fairy in general.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    joleaco wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to "kaching" to afford all these packs. :p

Aye Me as well, I will have to sell everything I own just to be able to afford the packs in the future, :)
  • Options
    NetteNette Posts: 205 Member
    I don't like the "dream jobs" idea, it should be implemented with the "get to work" ep! Basically this is just a second get to work, which we have to pay for.
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

Well as you can see by the majority of the requests on the forum old ideas tend to be a lot more popular.
    Besides I think Spa Day, Vampires, and even aspects of CL and GT are pretty unique.

In fact the vast majority of complaints about this game are centered around the things TS4 does differently than past iterations.
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    We already have the Astronaut career, making me cynical about this 'survey'.

I want a winter vacation in the mountains but I wouldn't pay more than I did for Outdoor Retreat. And it wouldn't replace weather.

We'll get Witches and Fairies and Werewolves in time, but I have no idea at what speed EA will be releasing their occult creatures or what order. Campus I'm not sure about.

I'll probably buy them all anyway.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    Loanet wrote: »
    We already have the Astronaut career, making me cynical about this 'survey'.

I want a winter vacation in the mountains but I wouldn't pay more than I did for Outdoor Retreat. And it wouldn't replace weather.

We'll get Witches and Fairies and Werewolves in time, but I have no idea at what speed EA will be releasing their occult creatures or what order. Campus I'm not sure about.

I'll probably buy them all anyway.

Yup I will probably buy them as well, even if I do go in the poor house for it, :)