Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

❤ Fine Lines ❤ 25/2/18 ❤ Ever After Part 8

Comments

• Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Lol so many choices!! Uhm... A or E? And maybe F xD.
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited February 2017
    xJojox wrote: »
    OKAY so we know the meeting is coming!

I decided to do it in Justin's POV :) But before it all goes down ... what do you predict?
    **one of these will happen**

A. Sean shows up, and she walks away with Sean before she gets to say hello.
    B. Have a really awkward conversation about everything that has happened.
    C. Justin sees Sean kiss Abby as he comes home from work and Justin's gone before they stop kissing.
    D. Have an steamy romp in a nearby place.
    E. They has a really emotional hug and catch up as if they were never apart.
    F. Sean comes home just as the two say hi and invites him up for a drink.

A and E ...F ... :) jeez.
    @gramatique proof read this chapter for me about a month ago. And she liked it a lot :)
    No one knows whether shes a Justin fan or Sean fan though!
  • Options
    Haha! Yeah we'll see xD. I couldn't pick just one, lol! Well I look forward to it!! ;)

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Augh. It could be any of them.
    A. I am ruling out because Sean knows about Justin so he shouldn't be shocked. I don't think she would walk away
    B. A very definite possibility.
    C. Very likely as well as he sees she has moved on - or thinks she has
    D. Knowing Abby - maybe but not likely
    E. Another possibility - but too much has happened so maybe - but not ruling it out
    F. Another definite possibility since Sean knows Justin and she told him she wanted to be friends.
  • Options
  • Options
    B or F ... ur thinking?
    Yep - definite B or F! :)

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Ok...I WANT D but I think C will happen...you won't make this easy on them. >:)

And I enjoy Justin's POV. I soooo want them back together!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    I'm hoping for D or E :D Though it will probably be neither of those :'( Sean should disappear or something >:)
  • Options
    hahaha... glad to see some of the loyal justin fan club :)
    JUSTIN POV is next along with the answers to what happened ...

i'm gonna say ... someone is right.

even though all of you picked several answers!
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    CHAPTER EIGHTY EIGHT - Out Of This World

JUSTIN POV

READ THE WORDPRESS VERSION

I went home long enough to let me phone charge to 40%. My mind was full of thoughts and I could barely stay still. If I did, I was fidgeting and biting my nails. I wasn’t sure if it was anticipation or just plain nervousness. I wanted a backup plan just in case she didn’t call and decided that I was going to wait outside of the hotel for her to leave. I figured that she may go out to dinner or even try to leave when she got my canvas. I wanted to be there in case she messaged so I could tell her I was outside and just to come down. I grabbed my smokes and didn’t even bother to ask Shane the second time around to borrow his car.

After a short drive into town I parked the car in a high-rise undercover parking lot right next to the hotel and sat on a bench just outside the hotel. Every time the door moved I jumped hoping it was her. I actually got to the stage where I had mistaken any long brown-haired girl for her. I knew that Sean had to come back here soon enough and I even considered telling him to send her down. Because i had been waiting so long, i knew if I saw him first I was going to.

I sat on my phone looking on my Facebook and wondering if I should just text her on messenger to see if she would reply … but I decided against it because I preferred that she read the note that I had hand written. A simple ‘hey how are you?’ was no comparison to what I had written, and our conversation could go a different direction and I would regret putting the note in the canvas. At least if I seemed out of touch about what was happening in her life, I could apologise for the note if I had to. In my heart I hoped she hadn’t moved on, but at the same time … it was hard to resist Abby. I knew she was so vulnerable right now because of the heart-break, and falling into the arms of someone else for comfort would be just as possible for her as it was for me. Only Abby was the type of girl who needed a man in her life because her dad was gone. So I literally expected that she was with Sean because she was younger and naive.

Was I initially an easy choice for comfort because her life was a shambles?

Just when it seemed like her life came together, I stuffed it all up again making it easy for her to run into the arms of someone else. What did she really want? Sean and I seemed so different ... and I couldn’t help but feel second place because she happily ran to Melbourne with him … but not with me. I had put myself in this position to have all the questions and feel the way I did. I left her, and I went with Millian …

Maybe she wouldn’t speak to me again…?

I pulled a cigarette out my packet and smoked excessively for about an hour. I wanted to go into the hotel and ask the guys at the desk whether they had delivered my package, but I wasn’t even allowed to sit out the front of the hotel doors because it was an arrival and pick up area only. There was a security guard and a bag man constantly at the door … and they looked me up and down as if I wasn’t good enough to even step one foot in the place.

High class snobs!!!

I checked my phone again and noticed it had been nearly 4 hours since I had delivered the canvas. I was beginning to lose a bit of hope too … but considering it was close to 7 pm, I figured Sean would be getting home at any moment because it was getting really dark. I looked down at my phone and saw a spot of water hit the screen followed by more coldness hitting my shoulders. It began raining so I slid my phone into my sock and considered going to the undercover area to get out of the rain … but within one minute the rain came down so hard I was already drenched and found no point bothering about it. But the rain was got going anywhere and the air fogged up pretty quickly. I had to go … as much as I didn’t want to, I decided I would go home to change and come back tomorrow. Just as I got up … I heard her. Her voice was practically a whisper in the pouring rain. I immediately turned to her and she too was drenched. She was different … but still strikingly beautiful as a blonde. Her expression was straight but her eyes said something completely different. I couldn’t pick it … I was unsure if it was sadness or happiness because her eyes looked glassy as I watched the rain pour down her face. There were no perfect words to say to her so I just stepped in quickly to hold her. At first her body stiffened up in shock, but relaxed quickly before I heard her gasp against my ear and wrap her arms around my neck and shoulders.

S9CrpPj.png

cMWtrMA.png

Part of me wanted to pull away and just kiss her but I just didn’t know what my next words would be when I stopped holding her. I just knew I could stay here holding her for hours and not let her go. I nearly had forgotten how she felt and how she smelt until holding her again … as soon as I smelt her skin, it brought back a ton of memories I had been trying to shut out.

Finally she slid her arms off my shoulder and I just smiled at her. I grabbed a thick strand of her hair and twirled it between two of my fingers,
    “This is different… but I like it…” I said gulping down as she smiled at me.
    “Well … blondes apparently have more fun, so I had to try it.” She said letting out a short laugh. She had changed … but still seemed really coy about talking with me.
    “Do you want to go for a walk?” I asked.
    “In this weather?”
    “I’m willing to risk getting the flu if you are?” I shrugged. She smiled and nodded while she took the first step in front of me.
    “So how’s school been going?” she asked.
    “Good … just getting the work done and coming home at this stage. I enjoy it, don’t get me wrong … but I feel a bit out of sorts I guess.” I admitted.
    “I saw your first assignment, I love it by the way. I just wanted to tell you that…” When I heard her speak it was as if she had grown up 5 years in a matter of 4 weeks. Her voice seemed more mature and her look made her not look 17 any more.
    “I actually thought I wouldn’t see you for a year. It’s been 4 weeks and it’s been hard … I’ll be honest…” she took a quick glance up to me and pursed her lips down as if she didn’t believe me. “I know you saw some things … and I know they probably hurt,” I finished. She closed her eyes for a few moments and sighed out. My stomach flipped over and I didn’t know whether she was going to get freak out or just start crying.
    “It’s okay. It is what it is… It hurt but … were not together any more,” she said casually. The Abby I knew before would have cried again or been dramatic but she seemed to shrug it off like it didn’t matter. But Rachel’s texts told me a whole different story. I went on feeling guilty after the texts as if I had crushed her, and though she was putting up a fantastic front, I knew she hurt the way I had imagined her to be.
    “I didn’t want to hurt you. It was nothing. It was a means to get over us …” I said as we had turned into the car parking lot. Abby stood by the lifts and I hit the button to go up.
    “You want to get over me?”

VFZ7x36.png

VObR6mU.png

🐸🐸🐸🐸 no.

“I did it because I needed to feel alive again. I was feeling really low…” I said trying to explain as we headed to the car from the elevator.
    “You didn’t answer my question…” she said.
    “I don’t know what to say Abby, I don’t know where I stand … I don’t know if you’re with someone for me to say all the things I want to say.”
    “It’s not important to know where you stand Justin… you either feel them or you don’t … Just tell me you don’t love me any more and I will …” she said before I didn’t take another second to just kiss her. She wanted me to tell her I loved her, she wanted me to feel exactly as I did … so I knew I could kiss her and not wonder if she wanted me to. I slicked my hands through her hair and crushed her against the car.
    65nykAe.png

She kissed me back more furious than she ever had. Like she needed me more than before. If anything the passion created in a space of 30 seconds exceeded any other intimate moment I had ever had with her. I stopped for a moment and whispered heavily,
    “I haven’t stopped loving you…” she leaned in again almost uncontrollably forcing her lips against mine as if she longed for it. She reached down to my jeans and pulled into my pocket and hit the unlock button on the car doors. I stood there in utter amazement wondering exactly what she was doing. I watched her wander to the rear door and open it and taking a seat on the back seat.

Was she for real?

I came to this hotel in order to make amends with her and try to be friends … but that went completely out the window when I watched her Take a seat in the car. Lust had risen within moments and I felt more excited than I had ever felt. I had never been this way... She had always been the kind of girl where I could lead and love … and she would follow, but this time she made all the moves and knew exactly what she wanted.
    “What are you waiting for?” she asked in a demanding but sexy way throwing her dress over her head. I smiled at her for a moment and raised my eyebrows in complete surprise before taking her.

There were no words….

After I breathed against her chest and she stared at the roof of the car with her hand across her forehead. She looked down at me for a moment and gave me a relieving smile while I got out of the car and grab my saturated jeans from the floor. She had not said anything other than my name in the last minute but I honestly didn’t care. I didn’t have much to say either because I was sure if I said something I would probably just say “Wow.” She pulled her dress off the floor and placed it on while sitting up and smiling up at me. She got up out of the car and stumbled slightly using the car to stand up straight. She grabbed her phone off the seat and looked at it and then looked at me,
    “I gotta go …” she said. At first I was a little shocked but I wasn’t about to ask questions because I was still reeling from the moment we just shared.
    “Sean?” I assumed.
    “Yeah he’s home… But uhm I still want to talk,” she said stroking my jawline.
    “Call me … okay?” I said as if I wanted to beg. She grabbed my hand and swung it with mine as we headed into the elevator.
    “I have a lot of things to say. And tell you about so much as well. I want to stay but … I have to go at the same time…” she said giving me a quick kiss on the lips. Abby stepped back ward into the elevator and I stood there in the door way with both arms against the doors so they didn’t close… I stared at her feeling amazed as she smiled back at me seductively… I flung my arms down and she waved at me as the doors started,
    “Abby… I love you.” I said quickly. I watched her mouth … “I love you too,” back as the doors came to a close. I wanted to run down the stairwell and meet her at the bottom just so I could kiss her again … but I covered my face and just laughed into my hands feeling the best I had in weeks.

What just happened?! It was out of this world.
    Post edited by xJojox on
  • Options
    Yay for D! They will work this out. I was so afraid to hope for that scenario. <3<3<3
  • Options
    haha... were u hoping for D secretly? lol ... did u read wordpress or the forums?
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    haha... were u hoping for D secretly? lol ... did u read wordpress or the forums?

I read here. I should think I should go to word press now......bye

Edit to say I'm back! Worth reading a second time. ❤ Much steamier!
  • Options
    ElesmeraElesmera Posts: 556 Member
    Awesome chapter! btw I read the wordpress version ;) If Sean messes this up I will find him and eliminate him >:)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited February 2017
    Whew! I got my wish! DDDDDD all the way! WEE!!! (And I'm out of breath after that scene...heh...) :love:

BTW...I ADORED the wordpress version. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Wow..well, I was right about them hugging/being emotional xD. I can't help but feel bad for Sean, though xD.

Justin used Millian and now it seems/feels like Abby used Sean too.

• Options
    edited February 2017
    @NShippudenFan - It could definitely seem that way i guess in some ways. But Abby and Sean are just friends ... so is it using if your friends?
    Justin definitely used Millian, but at the the end of the day she wanted what she wanted too...

• Options
    edited February 2017
    @pammiechick, when u were the first to mention D ... i knew u would love the chapter lol. Not to mention a justin POV chapter
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @xJojox idk...xD, they seemed like more than friends to me! Haha. --didnt they kiss/have romantic moments before..? Or am I remembering wrong? To me that showed more than friends, lol.--But maybe that's just me...I do really like Sean! XD, well see!

• Options
    haha :) yeah. they do have romantic moments and intimate ones too ... but some 'friends' can do that i guess. i think they have a special connection ... next chapter will shed more light on abby and seans 'real' relationship.
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Well, that was an exciting chapter! I read the forums version first, then realized a lot of the juicy parts were missing, so I read the Wordpress version too! Wow, so steamy! Abby has really become more bold and confident.

I'm rooting for Justin & Abby to get back together, but I'm not sure how it can work out if she's still going to spend a lot of time around Sean. Justin would definitely be jealous...

I feel like Sean thinks Abby is very talented and sexy and he enjoys treating her and hanging out with her, but he isn't in love with her. I got the feeling he thinks of her as a friend with benefits. I can tell Justin really loves her (although he did screw up by sleeping with Millian).

I'm hoping Millian won't turn into a stalker or claim to be pregnant and ruin any chance of Justin and Abby getting back together....

Am I the only one who misses Dylan?? His birthday gift to Abby was so thoughtful, and he seems like such a sweet innocent cutie! :)<3
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Last night i wrote like a crazy person. I always like to be at least 5 chapters in front before i update. I'm currently writing in the mid nineties.

Abby acted well didn't she? Alot of Jusitin and Abby fans for sure. More will be figured out soon with this and what will come of the previous chapter. And your right Justin's jealousy is not going to go away ... at for now at least.

You definitely right about Sean though. People have these relationships all the time. And the friend part of their relationship is great and strong and over all respectful.

We may see Dylan again. Later on.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    CHAPTER EIGHTY NINE - Honesty

Oh my god what just happened?

I bent down and took in three huge breaths as I made my way down the elevator. What happened with Justin was a complete impulse moment. I didn’t know why I needed him the way I did … but I felt completely possessed. I knew when I tapped him on the shoulder that I wanted to be different. I didn’t want to be the same girl from a month before.
    I felt different with my hair, my life and where I was going, and even felt more grown up than I was in the past. I just wanted him to crave me and be surprised by me … even though I truly didn’t act like myself. I blinked a few times and made a ‘phew’ sound as I blew out smiling like crazy.

k8Q83PS.png

I landed at the bottom of the elevator and looked left and right trying to hurry inside hoping I wouldn’t see Justin again … I was a little bit unsure what I would say because what just happened said everything.

Where do we stand now?

I was not even sure if Justin had someone, and whether he knew about Sean … but it all happened so quickly that I was barely even able to catch my breath properly as I made it to the hotel lift. I didn’t know what I would say to Sean either … I was debating whether it was time to be honest about how I was really feeling. Sean deserved that … even if it was going to be painfully awkward talking about everything.

As soon as I arrived in the door I smiled at him and practically sidestepped any affection and took an exit to the shower immediately. I intentionally locked the door and stayed in the shower just washing the lust off my skin and thinking about what I would say when I knew Sean would want to kiss me. It felt odd now to kiss Sean because Justin and I had kissed. Though I craved every second with Justin … I was unsure how to sleep in the same bed tonight with Sean knowing what I had done. Standing in the shower trying to get my head out of the clouds I wondered what all this would mean. I knew that nothing had changed between Justin and I … the same questions would come up if we even had a small chat about getting back together. Sean wasn’t going anywhere any time soon, and Justin wasn’t leaving Melbourne. So, I figured it was a lustful one-off romp.

But it didn’t stop me from wanting him more…

I didn’t know if I wanted it to be a one-off romp. My love for Justin was still as crazy as ever and all I could think about was what he would be thinking right now. I thought about texting him, but I knew that Sean would be around hearing my phone go off every five seconds. I wanted him to be confused by me for some reason. I wanted to be stronger and feel stronger … even though I was screaming like a fan girl inside.

I got out of the shower after a long 45 minutes and went out to the lounge where Sean was sitting amongst a heavy load of papers, a laptop and a pen.
    “Work?” I asked.
    “Yeah … I’m up to ears in it tonight love,” he explained getting up from the table. He walked over to me and grabbed me around my waist and kissed my cheek before burying his head into my shoulder. It was hard not to feel a little guilty even though Sean and I weren’t in a relationship. We had a fondness for each other that was addictive … and Sean had this gentle way about him that made you feel loved just by hugging him once.
    “So what did you do today?”

Hooked up with Justin in the back of a car…

“I took your advice and went to see Justin…” I said honestly. Sean raised his eyebrows and smiled at me. But he didn’t even seem phased by it.
    “And how did that turn out?” he asked sitting back down at his table. I walked over to the door and grabbed the canvas and brought it over to the table and flipped it over …

gqRkE2F.png

“He gave me this,” I said smiling awkwardly. Sean smiled at the sight of the painting and looked up at me,
    “Wow. He painted this?”
    “Yeah...” I said leaning it against the lounge and sitting across from him.
    “He’s definitely got some serious talent and feelings…” Sean said.
    “Yeah he’s not over me…” I mentioned trying to disregard my own feelings.
    “Well feelings don’t go away overnight. So of course, he does…”
    “It was hard seeing him… it just brought back so much … everything really.” Sean nodded and rubbed my hand from across the table.
    “What do you plan to do about it?” he asked.
    “Nothing. I have to be honest with myself and to you. I still love him. And I’m almost sorry to you for it …” I felt like I was on the verge of tears.
    “Shhh. Hey…” he said reaching over the table, “Look we’re having some fun okay? We’re great friends. So don’t apologize for this. I knew what you were going through before this all happened. You’re a beautiful girl Abby, and I don’t feel bad or upset about you being in love still,” Sean said casually.

This is surprising as heck!

I naturally imagined he would be really jealous and wished for a moment that I could pick his brain to make sure it wasn’t a joke. I had only ever experienced jealous men in my life, and didn’t know any better.
    “I still feel bad… I wanted you. While I still wanted him…”
    “I am not looking for anything serious honey. And we liked each other enough to have some good times. Your feelings towards your ex are normal and expected … I didn’t want you to love me.”
    I replied, “I respect you though. That’s why I feel bad about everything,”
    Sean got up from his chair and reached down to me in my chair and hugged me.

EZ7X9zf.png

“Don’t stress this... okay?” he said, before pulling away.

I was almost relieved that he didn’t want anything from this, because I didn’t either.

“Why do you manage to make me feel better just by opening your mouth?” I smiled.
    “Because if we wanted something more from this it would have already been said. Besides, I knew you were still getting over your boyfriend… I didn’t try to hit on you until you were ready to flirt with me.”
    He was so right. He didn’t make a move on me until I tempted him. And he didn’t expect anything from me other than friendship. It was almost like we had a really good agreement.
    “ I don’t know if I should see Justin again. It brings back every emotion I ever felt with him … but it also has me realizing we don’t have a future.” I admitted.

It was the first I had ever said the words out loud… even though I wished it wasn’t true.

“Well, you’re here in Melbourne for a week or two. Maybe you should try and weed out the feelings to help you just move on. I mean, that way you can be ready to start fresh with someone else.”
    “I screwed everything up by giving him hope,” I said gulping down.
    “What kind of hope?”
    I was not about to admit that I had sex with Justin to Sean, I knew it might come off weird. I gritted my teeth and shook my head screwing up my face.
    “Abby, be honest,” he said.
    I still couldn’t do it no matter how much I felt tempted to.

“I told him I still loved him…” I said hanging my head down unwilling to see Sean’s expression. “I feel bad because I’m not staying here…” I finished finally looking up.
    “It’s hard to let go I guess… especially if you still feel the way you do…” he replied.
    “When you had that girlfriend you told me about, how did it all go down in the end?” I asked.
    “A lot of back and forth. Like what’s happening now I suppose. I was leaving then coming back and she would be glad to see me only to realize when I was gone that she was unhappy. I loved her, but I didn’t want to settle down.”
    “Do you want to settle now?” I asked. Not for my benefit, but I asked generally.
    “Nope. That relationship was an insight to every relationship I am going to have in my twenties.”
    “I guess so. I mean now that my future is in limbo, I don’t want anyone either…”
    “I’m very grateful that I can travel with a gorgeous woman, do my work and be REALLY good friends with you.” He winked.
    I laughed realising that it wouldn’t have mattered whether I told Sean about the car incident. Because we were friends… I could feel it. There was definitely a beautiful feeling when we were under the sheets, but we still had this friendship kind of respect and love for each other that was just understanding.

I got up from the table and grabbed my phone off the bench,
    “I’m gonna text Rachel for a while. I’ll see you later in bed,” I said, giving him a light kiss on the cheek.

P4HVuvV.png

“I’ll be at the books for about 2 or 3 hours … and I might miss you in the morning with a 9 o’clock start. I have a dinner date tomorrow with some co-workers … Got a nice dress?” he asked.
    “You want me to come? What kind of dress are we talking?”
    “Formal and sexy …” He smirked.
    “Okay, well I might go shopping tomorrow to kill some time,” I replied giving him a wave before walking down the hallway. I felt relieved the minute I walked into the bedroom. I suddenly felt good about what happened with Justin; I had no regrets. I jumped into bed after putting on a night gown and decided to message Rachel and tell her all about it. While texting Rachel.. a text flashed up on my screen-

Justin: Same time tomorrow?
    Abby: In your dreams…
    Justin: You’re a big tease, you know that …
    Abby: You like it.
    Justin: Plz see me tomorrow.
    Abby: I’m going dress shopping tomorrow. I guess you can come.
    Justin: Text me?
    Abby: Okay, night xx

I wanted to keep texting him, but I also wanted to remain a little mysterious; I wanted him to want me. For some reason, I felt like I was leading him on because our future was impossible …

Or was it?
  • Options
    Great chapter! I liked that Sean and Abby's relationship was explained more/I still like them together though haha, but I'm happy they're still friends xD.

I look forward to reading more ;).