Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February is a good opportunity to patch in in bed animations

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    Yes to the woohoo on the washing machine!!! hahahaha. Then friendlysimmers will finally get their laundry!
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Aeriexo11 wrote: »
    Yes to the woohoo on the washing machine!!! hahahaha. Then friendlysimmers will finally get their laundry!

*Evil laughter*
    Poor friendlysimmers... if that would happen, he'd be so conflicted. He doesn't even use double beds just because there's an option to woohoo. What would he do if sims could woohoo on top of his favourite washer?
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2017
    Deleted
  • Options

Bathtub woohoo and shower Woohoo are badly needed
  • Options
    MingYangYoMingYangYo Posts: 362 Member
    Lol cuddling is not for beds?! Sleeping in separate beds?! Is this the I love Lucy times or something :D . Yes more romantic things for February this game is missing too much of the good stuff!
    Let me in I got a heart of gold

L2Oe8ie.jpg
  • Options
    MingYangYoMingYangYo Posts: 362 Member

*Evil laughter*
    Poor friendlysimmers... if that would happen, he'd be so conflicted. He doesn't even use double beds just because there's an option to woohoo. What would he do if sims could woohoo on top of his favourite washer?

Sounds to me like they want the game to be in grey and white with nothing to do but cook and read a news paper.
    Let me in I got a heart of gold

L2Oe8ie.jpg
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    Hey, I say let them play the game as they want to, but don't steal all the fun from those (and more than the majority of us) who love those features!! Could you imagine how much backlash the gurus would get if they took woohoo and double beds out of the game? I'm sure we could find a mod for friendlysimmers if they absolutely just couldn't have those things in their game!

Back to being on topic, we definitely need shower woohoo. I miss it. I didn't even realize I missed it til I tried to do it one day and realized it wasn't there ):
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If they made a 2x1 tile shower or a 2x2 shower, they could use the exact same animations that we already have with the closet woohoo or closet makeout. Just add steam, heart bubbles and a palm on the glass door along with the shower animations and maybe add steam to help relax tense sims. Really, everything is almost done except for the object they would be in, the shower.
  • Options
    husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    @princess vee what is annoying is that this thing i clearly do not went to see back in the sims4 and just because i do not like some features in the game quit getting on my back or quoting me for 1 thing these features do not fit my playstyle and 2 these are more important content than these things to be added in a game a bed is made for sleeping only not cuddling or vice versa and if you look at real life not everyone in rl sleep in double bed there are some adult or married couples that sleeps in single bed in rl. the sims4 is rated t and These features are not features i went to see back in the sims4 if you went such features then rely on custom content and mods and these features in my book i consider those bad content and in the sims4 these already engough bad content as it is there are more useful content that should be added to the game like laundry cars toddler preschoolers preteens better vacations the only way i would not mind this thing is if its tone down for 1 thing and second includes an option to turn off in game. not evry simmers plays the same. eDit i apoligie in advance if my post sounded a bit rude to be honest its clearly a feature i do not went to see back.

how old are you ? :|
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Flowers, candy, a card, and shower woohoo. Ever heard about a special curtain where they can woohoo at the windows? I don't know if it is possible, but think about all the party stuff that could happen with such a feature. Just thought of it. >:)
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    They've said vampires could drink plasma from sleeping Sims, so I am assuming that means new sleeping animations may come with the vampires GP.
  • Options
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    They've said vampires could drink plasma from sleeping Sims, so I am assuming that means new sleeping animations may come with the vampires GP.

Cool I never thought of that.
  • Options
    XoxNicolexoXXoxNicolexoX Posts: 119 Member
    I totally agree, I don't see the point in releasing this boost week things when there are thousands of other means to get skill points faster aside from cheating it in. I just feel like releasing Jasmine was just being lazy. Someone found some game animations that aren't ingame yet, cuddling on the bed and stroking arm etc. Valentines day would've been perfect for bed animations.
    rsz_simsgurunicole.png
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Simply because it's Valentine's Month also shower Woohooing will hopefully come with SP10.

I'm kind of dissapointed they didn't patch this in. Someone already found some bed animations, so I don't understand why they are not in the game yet. Is not even just cuddling, but also relaxing on their bed. I only see this coming in a patch now, cause the bowling SP is far from being close to a romantic pack.
    @princess vee what is annoying is that this thing i clearly do not went to see back in the sims4 and just because i do not like some features in the game quit getting on my back or quoting me for 1 thing these features do not fit my playstyle and 2 these are more important content than these things to be added in a game a bed is made for sleeping only not cuddling or vice versa and if you look at real life not everyone in rl sleep in double bed there are some adult or married couples that sleeps in single bed in rl. the sims4 is rated t and These features are not features i went to see back in the sims4 if you went such features then rely on custom content and mods and these features in my book i consider those bad content and in the sims4 these already engough bad content as it is there are more useful content that should be added to the game like laundry cars toddler preschoolers preteens better vacations the only way i would not mind this thing is if its tone down for 1 thing and second includes an option to turn off in game. not evry simmers plays the same. eDit i apoligie in advance if my post sounded a bit rude to be honest its clearly a feature i do not went to see back.

@friendlysimmers sorry to break it to you, but T rating allows sexual themes, violence and crude humor.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Simply because it's Valentine's Month also shower Woohooing will hopefully come with SP10.

I'm kind of dissapointed they didn't patch this in. Someone already found some bed animations, so I don't understand why they are not in the game yet. Is not even just cuddling, but also relaxing on their bed. I only see this coming in a patch now, cause the bowling SP is far from being close to a romantic pack.

@friendlysimmers sorry to break it to you, but T rating allows sexual themes, violence and crude humor.

Maybe so but if it has photobooths sims can take romantic pictures in it and woohoo. Still I'd rather have in bed animations.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

Maybe so but if it has photobooths sims can take romantic pictures in it and woohoo. Still I'd rather have in bed animations.

I do think photobooths might come with this SP. Even though I wish we could get a claw machine like someone said and be able to either keep the prize or gift it to another sim, but for the gifting to actually work, not just an animation. I think hot date allowed sims to buy romantic things for their significant other, or am
    I wrong?
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

I do think photobooths might come with this SP. Even though I wish we could get a claw machine like someone said and be able to either keep the prize or gift it to another sim, but for the gifting to actually work, not just an animation. I think hot date allowed sims to buy romantic things for their significant other, or am
    I wrong?

You are correct. You could buy flowers,chocolates,jewelry,perfume etc.
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I SO miss sims relaxing on the bed. I rely on this when I want sims to stay put. Now, they just sit on the edge like weirdos, it's especially funny when they talk to each other but are facing the complete opposite directions... but yeah.

--T
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I never thought my sims cuddling and relaxing on bed would be something I would miss so much. I really do want to see that back again. Or hugging in bed when lying in bed. It was so adorable, no idea why it's not back yet.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    edited February 2017

I wrong?

You are correct. You could buy flowers,chocolates,jewelry,perfume etc.

I loved those :)
    Skobee wrote: »
    I never thought my sims cuddling and relaxing on bed would be something I would miss so much. I really do want to see that back again. Or hugging in bed when lying in bed. It was so adorable, no idea why it's not back yet.

I miss it cause I want them to watch TV while relaxing, reading a book and it would even be nice if for the first time ever they could allow sims to play video games while lying in bed
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member

They claimed once to be in their 40's, if you can believe that.
  • Options
    MocaJava wrote: »

They claimed once to be in their 40's, if you can believe that.

Seems pretty believable... i mean clearly they live in different times and not 2017
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Well if we get the Love Life EP or GP we may actually see in bed animations.
  • Options
    Well if we get the Love Life EP or GP we may actually see in bed animations.

Honestly I think they will be patched in
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    TrixieLocaTrixieLoca Posts: 116 Member
    I miss sleep spooning so much!!!!! Now when they sleep it's like they hate each other. Bring the romance back!