Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Selection Challanege ~ 6th Episode Up Now!!! (Insider 8.3.17)

KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
Hi One and All!!

Welcome to the 2nd Season of the Selection Challenge (The Making of a Princess)!!! The Prince of Windenburg is looking for his new bride from among 40 lucky ladies. (Say what?!?!?!?!!?!?) Yes, I am slightly insane! I must be to do this with so many girls...am I right?

The rules for 'The Selection Challenge' can be found here if you are interested in starting your own or fact checking my process. Haha!

~*~
The Selection Challenge ~ The Making of a Princess
The first episode of this Season of the Selection Challenge can be found here:

https://youtu.be/_js8kyOtUzg]
~Follow Me For Updates~
Instagram: Kamiomax
Twitter: KamioSims
Facebook: Kamio

The First Season of the Selection Challenge can be found here in story form: The First Season of The Selection Challenge
Be prepared it's a long one!
Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
Post edited by Kamio on

Comments

• Options
    Reserverd
  • Options
    Reserved
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I really enjoyed watching this! It's fun to sit back and see how they interact on their own. That's something I did with Jackson before his story so he could choose between all of the girls people submitted. The strongest five were the ones you see him dating. The strongest will "win".

Will Henry get to choose a girl, too?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hey!!! @pammiechick ~ 1st Commenter!!! Whoop Whoop!! And yeah it is a nice way to do it! I'm kind of missing the ease of story telling that comes with screenshots - but I actually love that I can physically show people what's going on in game and who he's choosing.

And yeah Henry will get to pick a girl in the sense that I'm hoping he'll start to bond with one of the girls once there aren't so many of them left :wink:
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited February 2017
    I already watched and commented on the video, but just really want to express my excitement! <3

Edit: Wait it's another video, not the introduction of the royal-family one :hushed:
    I'll be back with a comment after actually watching it :D
    Post edited by Sterretjeee on
  • Options
    LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    edited February 2017
    "Girls quick let's make a quick escape so he can't eliminate one of us! Run for it!" lol.
    Aw poor Annie I feel so bad for her. :(
  • Options
    SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    aaah yess i'm so excited that this started!! <3
    it's so cool that it's a video series, so we can actually hear your reactions and everything and see how the process is in your game! :D
    also i was laughing at my little lyla constantly dancing by herself lmao.. like noo you gotta go for the prince not stand around alone!! :p
    also aw too bad we won't get to see more of
    annie
    , but if this will be anything like the first selection i'm sure all the eliminated girls will be back in some form eventually!! :D
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    She was such a sweet sim, can she still be in the running for Henry?
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    @Irishsong I know! She was one of my favourites! I can't even described how upset I was when I realised she was going home :disappointed:

And yes! I think so. I'm currently debating a wild card entry back into the competition for a fan favourite that everyone votes on when we get down to the last 15 or something. There will be plenty a few parties with the current and eliminated girls...so who knows...maybe she will catch his eye there. He is definitely looking :wink:
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @Kamio I made a mistake in Annabeth's entry form but she's from Willow Creek not Windenburg..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Oooh, I loved this so much! I really like all the girls, they are so pretty and unique1
    Sorry to see
    Annie
    go, though. She was adorable! Thank you for the update <3
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @LadyJester - I know right! I laughed so hard....you know...after being moritifed! :lol:

@Sel - Yeah, I thought that it would be cool to kind of show an unbiased approach to the challenge where you can actually see how the prince is reacting to the girls and not just taking my word on it! :sweat_smile:

@MadameLee - All good! I'll fix that up when I'm back at my computer! I have all of their info there :) I'm going to be compiling a list of all of the girls and their details/stats and I haven't started yet so I don't have to worry about changing toooo much :smile:

@Sterretjeee - You are amazing! Thanks for the wonderful comment <3

• Options
    edited February 2017
    She was a good sim too. She just needed more time. :cry: My sweet Annie.

Btw, did Walsh end up with anyone?
    (If Annie gets a after story, coukd she have a wonderful husband and a little toddler of her own?)
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    HappyFuzzyKittyHappyFuzzyKitty Posts: 452 Member
    Hee hee! I love how they all left at the same time. :D But I'm a little sad that Alyson didn't really... anything. And you-know-who (I don't know how to do a spoiler) was so nice!!! But she had to go!!!
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options
    I also love how you redid Alyson's formal wear. When I was making her that was the outfit I had most trouble on, and I was never satisfied, but this one is great! :)
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options
    It's [ spoiler] ___ [ /spoiler] Remove spaces.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    Okie! Let me try...
    Helloooooo
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options
    I GOT IT!!!! Thanks @Irishsong !
    Hi. I'm Happy.
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Loved it!!! It was wondering how you were going to do this with 38 young ladies. Also, have any friendships been made? Any familiar faces? And Jules and Skye had another child? Sorry so many questions!
  • Options
    @MINEZ - No not yet. I'm going to have the girls hanging out at the castle after this first round of parties... so we might see some develop then :smile:

@HappyFuzzyKitty - Thanks! I really did love how the heavier makeup and darker dress looked on her <3

@Irishsong - YES HE DID!!!!! Yay! We'll see a fair bit of his kids in this challenge. One of his sons is really good friends with Christian!
    It was Delia! They ran into each other in the city a year or so after the Selection and The timing was just right for both of them and they got married not long after <3<3
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Are you going to do only videos or will there be pictures as well? I enjoyed those magazine covers and stuff very much in the previous season.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @Maladi777 - Yes I am! I'll be doing insider posts before and after each episode. Might even have a few magazine articles for little challenges in game that wouldn't make sense to do on a video. I haven't done one yet coz I'm trying to figure out who the knew insider is going to be! Haha! :smiley:

EDIT: Problem Solved! It was really obvious who it should be!!! Addison from season One - duh! - she's huge in the social media scene in game.
  • Options
    GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    So excited!! I can't wait to get to know all the girls!
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    XtCC0FE.png
    The Insider
    With Addison Piere

Well it seems that our young Prince has hit the ground running with this Selection Challenge. The first party of the Season has already been and gone...

4pJwqbc.png

...and while we like to think that it wasn't as much of a snoozer as Prince Henry made it out to be - literally he fell asleep in the middle of it

JlNnquQ.png

...Palace Insiders have revealed that tensions are already rising amongst the girls....

DgC8JG7.png

Most recently, in a move that shocked the nation, Prince Christian sent home fan favourite Annie Thestle with little thought to the wilder Thestle sister Palace Officials have expressed doubt about.

eowFz4S.png

a1aTqgt.png

Raven Thistle is safe from any further eliminations this week...

EfcURzq.png

...and we just can't help but wonder, if our young Prince is sending sweet natured girls like Annie home without a moments pause just who, or what, is he looking for?

GSUwXvU.png
  • Options
    Cool! :) The look at the end is a little shifty though. :*
    Hi. I'm Happy.