Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what's next in this awesome world of the Sims!?

Well, I have to say that every expansion pack, game pack, and stuff pack has been very exciting to me, I've bought everything on day one of their launch! I'm hoping for either pets or seasons, maybe a little more on he seasons side because of the atmosphere. It would be great to have winter and rain! There is another thing that I do really miss! I started out with the Sims at Sims 3. The first interaction I had when entering the sim world was my two in-love sims playing tag! It's one of those first time sim memories for me! I've been hoping they would put that back in the Sims 4.

Comments

• Options
    Nephesh_SpiritNephesh_Spirit Posts: 254 Member
    I hope its Pets or Seasons. I think it would be nice to have more playing interactions. I never played Sims 3 but in TS2 they can play pirates, water balloon (and snowball) fights, Tag, patty cake and some other things. I also think it would be nice if sims could cuddle in bed it was always so cute.
    The Lockwood Family Tree

• Options
    dannysage123dannysage123 Posts: 81 Member
    I really want seasons to be the next expansion pack, as I really enjoyed it in TS3. I would also like to see Generations & a Laundry pack like we had in TS3 but improve it a little bit. I would like to see a new expansion that hasn't been in Sims before.
  • Options
    MelodyElodieMelodyElodie Posts: 107 Member
    I hope its Pets or Seasons. I think it would be nice to have more playing interactions. I never played Sims 3 but in TS2 they can play pirates, water balloon (and snowball) fights, Tag, patty cake and some other things. I also think it would be nice if sims could cuddle in bed it was always so cute.

Agreed -- I would really love if they did seasons next, the things in that pack was awesome as my sister used to play The Sims 3, I wouldn't mind if there was a Go to School sort of pack next as I am currently using a mod to let my children go to school -- so something like University.
    Sig.png

• Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I'd love them to add laundry again, with washing lines etc!
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    It'll probably be pets that come next for the EP since there has been code found from moders but I really hope after that is seasons.
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Bowling then Pets. Bookmark me. :wink:
  • Options
    14hours14hours Posts: 82 Member
    I just want pets!
    B6dXq3o.png
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member

I think half this forum agree, and me included, that Pets and Seasons are the most wanted EPs right now. Here where i live it rains every single day, so every time i have rain on my game it makes my imersion better, and my family have 3 dogs and 2 birds as well, we aways had pets and there are dogs and cats everywhere on the streets so pets are also important to me.
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Hoping for a generations type of EP.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Pets probably. Theres been so much talk about it and codes being found about pets.
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    BrownGamerGurl1BrownGamerGurl1 Posts: 1,136 Member
    edited February 2017
    When are we going to have something new and exciting , like we've never seen before in the sims? I feel that the creators/developers never step outside the box or set their ambitions very high in this series. I want more. Im not sure exactly what, but more could be done to make the sims more exciting and breathe new life into a 15-16 year old game.

I would love more funny/embarrassing and romantic interactions. I would like some new changes. Vampires are really amazing in Ts4 , it would be cool if we could have had more evil , mean interactions as vampires to torture other sims with.
  • Options
    vivica86vivica86 Posts: 231 Member
    I am looking forward to pets and seasons happening at some point. But even more so I think I would like a proper vacation expansion. I'm tired of my sims going camping. Somewhere exotic for them to honeymoon would be great.
    Let me take you down, cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields... <3
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,408 Member
    rjssim wrote: »
    Well, I have to say that every expansion pack, game pack, and stuff pack has been very exciting to me, I've bought everything on day one of their launch! I'm hoping for either pets or seasons, maybe a little more on he seasons side because of the atmosphere. It would be great to have winter and rain! There is another thing that I do really miss! I started out with the Sims at Sims 3. The first interaction I had when entering the sim world was my two in-love sims playing tag! It's one of those first time sim memories for me! I've been hoping they would put that back in the Sims 4.

After the bowling stuffpack it's up in the air what's next. We get the new quarterly teaser in April. There is a good chance the Pets EP will be revealed but I"m hoping for a Pool SP in Quarter 2 as well.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,408 Member
    vivica86 wrote: »
    I am looking forward to pets and seasons happening at some point. But even more so I think I would like a proper vacation expansion. I'm tired of my sims going camping. Somewhere exotic for them to honeymoon would be great.

I think that will come be the theme of Gamepack 5 atleast I hope because if it is we could see a tropical gamepack this Summer. A Cruise Ship could make a great honeymoon spot.
  • Options
    kimieswildroseskimieswildroses Posts: 116 Member
    Seasons!! I love the thunder storms.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I want pretty much all of what has been mentioned here. Something that I haven't seen mentioned is having lounge chairs and having some sort of "relax" option for chairs and benches. There are times when I want a Sim to just relax outside on their deck or patio and not fidget or try to go play on the computer. That is a small thing that I miss from Sims 3. Sometimes, you want a Sim to nap and sometimes, you want them to enjoy the nice weather in their gorgeous outdoor space.

I'd like to see Sims 4 versions of pets, seasons and a generations-style richer development of family life and the passage of time. I'd also like beaches and vacation variety. I'm open to new content as well. I've really enjoyed Dine Out and Spa Day a lot and they do feel like new gameplay elements. I use those a lot so I would like more venues for entertaining Sims. I guess that bowling will be one of those.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited February 2017
    I think it will be a Pets EP with a brand new rural world. I also hope we will get a pool SP like CLP said :)
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    When are we going to have something new and exciting , like we've never seen before in the sims? I feel that the creators/developers never step outside the box or set their ambitions very high in this series. I want more. Im not sure exactly what, but more could be done to make the sims more exciting and breathe new life into a 15-16 year old game.

I would love more funny/embarrassing and romantic interactions. I would like some new changes. Vampires are really amazing in Ts4 , it would be cool if we could have had more evil , mean interactions as vampires to torture other sims with.

In my opinion get together and city living did add new things to the game, but most of us want some classics back like pets, seasons and university.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I think it will be a Pets EP with a brand new rural world.
    I'm hoping for this.
    But I'm not expecting it.
    We'll get pets, but probably not a nice rural world. :/

For me, it's the rural world I want more than I want pets.

I half expect werewolves to come with pets, and witches with something seasons like, unless they come in a magic themed pack, with faires. :)

What's next? Bowling.
    I didn't sign up for this.

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    I Can't Believe It's Not (Paula Deen) Butter!

Seriously, when are we going to get Paula Deen Buttery Treats?

Honestly though, I would love Seasons next (it's sorely missing). However, I'm not too sure it'd be implemented well knowing this team.
  • Options
    Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Toddlers & Teens pack would be great. Or a Generations type pack. Or Seasons. I would also love a tropical vacation world!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    I think it will be a Pets EP with a brand new rural world.
    I'm hoping for this.
    But I'm not expecting it.
    We'll get pets, but probably not a nice rural world. :/

For me, it's the rural world I want more than I want pets.

I half expect werewolves to come with pets, and witches with something seasons like, unless they come in a magic themed pack, with faires. :)

What's next? Bowling.
    I didn't sign up for this.

I really want the rural world with pets, I just don't see the point of a rural world with no animals... that's why I was hoping for horses, but I'm not expecting them or werewolves...

As for bowling... I honestly need to see what's the other game play object, for me bowling is just meh. I'll buy it anyway cause it's cheap and it's always nice to get new CAS items and furniture. But the theme just seems boring to me, of course I'm glad for those who wanted bowling back, this Stuff Pack is just not my cup of tea or worth the "long" wait, I mean it's just a SP after all.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    rjssim wrote: »

After the bowling stuffpack it's up in the air what's next. We get the new quarterly teaser in April. There is a good chance the Pets EP will be revealed but I"m hoping for a Pool SP in Quarter 2 as well.

A pool stuff pack? I never thought of that! That would be so much fun! Pools really need more pool stuff now that I think about it...that would be great!
    vivica86 wrote: »

I think that will come be the theme of Gamepack 5 atleast I hope because if it is we could see a tropical gamepack this Summer. A Cruise Ship could make a great honeymoon spot.

I can't wait for a tropical vacation gamepack! A cruise ship would be beautiful! I imagine it might work similar to apartments. We're almost for sure going to see some beach houses but a high end fancy hotel would be awesome! Don't know about hotels in ts4 yet though, i hope we get them properly soon.
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Hoping it's seasons more likely to be pets.

I can't wait for ominous storms and Blizzards and lunar cycles and hopefully survival. My hope is that sims, will stand once again knee deep in snow small animals get buried being snowed in. Loss of power, gas stoves work, fire places and lanterns for heat and light, "frozen pipes" = no water death by hyperthermia and death by hypothermia and all clothing even from curren packs get a warmth bonus for sims
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    HaimonaHaimona Posts: 136 Member
    I really want seasons next! But i think pets is coming because people have found the code in game :(. My problem with pets is that i don't want to actually be the pet. :(