Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

chat room sims 4

stacySimFanstacySimFan Posts: 6 New Member
edited July 2022 in Off Topic Chat
is there any way to chat with other sims players on the sims 4 ?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    Not in game i dont think...maybe origin
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    :( thought so, this is something they should look into. it would be good to add friends and talk about what you are doing while playing he game.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I just minimize the game and come here. lol
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    You could use Skype or another chat client or even an instant message client. Or, chat here.....

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    can you chat on them while playing the game?
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    You want something like we had with TS3 - MyPage in game but TS4 currently does not have anything like that.

Like simmers mentioned above, you can use the message system here on this site or add people to your Origin client and chat that way. Both would require you to lower the game of course. Using Origin client to chat you might get message alerts in your game online letting you know someone is chatting. You will still have to lower the game. To add someone on Origin just ask for their Origin ID.. Not always the same on here.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    AlexandraKathrynAlexandraKathryn Posts: 6 New Member
    Has anyone made a chat room on origin yet for Sims4? my origin name is also AlexandraKathryn, so anyone playing Sims lots, go ahead and add me :)
  • Options
    AstralSims777AstralSims777 Posts: 86 Member
    Hey!!!
    ✦✿ My Youtube Channel ✿✦
  • Options
    faisalfaisal Posts: 20 Member
    i hope they do update and they do when i career i sim and i want top put more then thing in clothes or make up or any thing and they do this thing like they put more in thing i can click more things to make my sim beautiful i hope the make the sims 4 lilt of the sims 3 like when i visit someone in house and if i want to go to the club no one like the lodging the map of the sims 3 its was nice and more lively and good i hope the change the map and make it like the sims 3 and more lots and when someone want to visit sim in his house i can go without the lodging and if i want to go anywhere don't need the lodging just i hope the make the map like the sims 3 and i know the can and make update and change everything and the clothes i hope the make it like the sims 3 to and when i want to chose any color i want i can chose it and i can chose the cloth and any color i want to career the clothes and make it like what i want like the same the sims 3 and the put more figures like the sims 3 like serial romantics and and and and because all the sims its the same figures we need more more like someone work thieves and and and and like the same the sims 3 in the sims 3 theirs a lot of figures i can chose what i want more figures like what he want to be and more personality more choses like personality drama personality cheating personality good like this many stuff many chose more lively we just have lilte but in the sims 3 different i hope the make it like this i love the sims 4 i love it some much but they need to do same of the sims 3 like the map like the cars like the personality when i do my sim i have more chose what i want he want to be and like the clothes and the cloth i can career the clothes like the sims 3 its will be so nice and if the put more careers like designer the clothes and i chose the cloth and the color like the sims 3 and designer decor the houses and and and and the sims 4 but u need to fix some stuff to be like really lively like the sims 3 i love the sims 4 very much but if the fix this things its will be more lively and amazing and if they make it online all the people they will love it i can meet the others sims if i add them in my orgine and if theres someone annoying i block he and he will dis peer from my world and i hope the make drinks like if the sim he drink some vodka or any thing he cant walk and and like the sims 3 like the really life more lively i wish if u can change the map and make it like sims 3 and more land and swim in the beach and make the map like sims 3 and more more land and drive the car make it more like like we live the same life its will be more fun and all the people the will love it
    I hope so u can add babysis and work in hotel and we can go to the hotel and vendor in the shop and cleaner person like I go home and clean the home and babysis and more careers and work striper to make money this like more life and singer more more life its will be so fun its like real life and if u can make the cas like if I want choes personality like good or outdoors in cas its just 4 or 3 I don't know can u make it more like 6 personality and make the teen he can or she can live alone in hotel like this stuff its will be more fun and real life ;) !!! and if u can like if the sim go to college or high school and I have 3 teens or 4 or 3 I can go with all with them and when we do family I hope u can put more like y put 20 family or 22 family its will be more fun not 8 family put more and about the personality put 8 things or 6 things and more things like more more jealousy like this stuff its live movie when your woman or man talking to another boy or anothr girl the get so jealous and mad and he get fight bit without lose each other just fight because he is jealous or she is and u can put more careers like maid and babysis and clean the house to get money then if she or he work hard he will be or she business or anything else its like movie of jeneifr the old movie when she was work in hotel and she meet a rich man the movie and u can put career teacher and mailbox and pizza man and fix things all this stuff if u work hard in your sim he well go another level and he will be Dr or police or teacher put things more life its will be a lot of fun and yeah career in hotel live in hotel mmmm...room serves and work in the reception all this stuff like naid and room serves and mailbox if u work hard u will be dr or anything biger and have a company and yeah u can put like more land for the houses and clubs and anything els because the sims 4 the put a little the need to put more with all size to building more things and that's it I hope u like my ideas believe me its will be more life u can put any thing els for more more more life thanks ;) !!! . i know the can do it just update the game and everything its will be more lively and amazing and really lively life i hope the do my i dea and thanks for u doing my i dea in the sims 4 get work ^^ and i hope the make it online and they fix the map and when i hung out with the others sims we dont need the lodging just make it like the sims 3 i can go whatever i want without the lodging i hope u like my i dea like u do my i dea in the sims 4 get to work and i hope they put more drama in the sims 4 like the real life the same life we live it they have to put more drama in the sims 4 thanks very much i love the sims 4 and dont forget the toddlers and the baby make it like the sims 2 and 3 the can walk and the same thanks very much love the sims 4 ^^ . #thesims4
  • Options
    Kawaiisims28Kawaiisims28 Posts: 2 New Member
    I am so excited to play the sims 4! I am on my phone cause I just got my laptop back. I can't wait to see the gender customization update!
  • Options
    MysteriousSimszMysteriousSimsz Posts: 50 Member
    @AlexandraKathryn Hey I'll add you on origin and maybe we could chat :P
  • Options
    MysteriousSimszMysteriousSimsz Posts: 50 Member
    @AlexandraKathryn My origin is TheSillySims
  • Options
    Fullofgrace5789Fullofgrace5789 Posts: 1 New Member
    One of the most exciting things about playing Sims is talking about what you're doing in Sims in my humble opinion. I would love to chat with other players about the game just to hear how they play and maybe learn some new tricks or get ideas. I've never really checked out the origin chat feature but if anyone wants to try to chat my name is Fullofgrace5789. Happy playing everyone!
  • Options
    RaechieRaechie Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey guys, I am looking for some friends to chat with while I am playing the Sims 4 through Origin. my User name is Raechie !!!!

Can't wait to meet some people who still love this game as much as I still do!

Happy Simming :)
  • Options
    TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    That epic necro post from April...

Alright, since this is temporarily relevant-ish, I'll send a friend request to whoever wants to chat on origin while playing the Sims. My ID is TheDismalSimmer
    dgvibNQ.png
  • Options
    AlyssaCliffordAlyssaClifford Posts: 1 New Member
    Is anyone else angry that the new update COMPLETELY got rid of all custom content??? I went back on and it said "mods removed...could effect the update" and all of my custom content of everything was gone. Being real here, I'm 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
  • Options
    alliejadealliejade Posts: 6 New Member
    so i am playing with a surface pro 4. the game runs smooth and everything however all text is really tiny and i cant read anything. How should i deal with this problem?
  • Options
    ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    Is anyone else angry that the new update COMPLETELY got rid of all custom content??? I went back on and it said "mods removed...could effect the update" and all of my custom content of everything was gone. Being real here, I'm plum.

Mods and CC are automatically disabled when patches are downloaded. You just have to re-enable them after each patch.

To do that, go to the "Options Menu". Choose "Game Options". Then choose "Other". Check the boxes that say "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed". Click "Apply Changes". You then have to exit your game and restart it for the changes to take effect.

This has to be done with every patch. Here's a link that gives a detailed description of why this happens.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/861802/disable-mods-faq
  • Options
    TheSims4MagiccTheSims4Magicc Posts: 30 Member
    Hey guys, I just wanted to let all of you know that I have created a subreddit dedicated to TS4 Challenges. I really wanted to tell this to fellow simmers but could not find a good place to say it so as unrelated as it may be here it is:
    www.reddit.com/r/TS4Challenges/
  • Options
    TheSims4MagiccTheSims4Magicc Posts: 30 Member
    Hey guys, I just wanted to let all of you know that I have created a subreddit dedicated to TS4 Challenges. I really wanted to tell this to fellow simmers but could not find a good place to say it so as unrelated as it may be here it is:
    reddit.com/r/TS4Challenges/
  • Options
    mmickel95mmickel95 Posts: 30 Member
    Hey everyone! Just thought it would be cool to get some friends on origin to talk about Sims 4. Feel free to add me, my username is mnmpretzel1995
  • Options
    wendyj41wendyj41 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi all, New to Sims4 and having troubles. I click the balloons over the sims heads to complete that such as read baby to sleep. I click on the bed, select read toddler to sleep and the task appears with an x over it and the sims won't do the task? what am i doing wrong? its like they won't do what i ask them to do. Please help!!!
  • Options
    DoritosConfirmedDoritosConfirmed Posts: 42 Member
    Discord is much better to use than Skype, especially if you set up a group/server. That being said, if there is anyone who used Discord and wants to chat with a Simmer, I'd love to. Been looking for Simmer friends lately. But no one will chat with me :/
  • Options
    ChristanPChristanP Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey i was wondering if you are able to play multiplayer on sims 4 with other friends that are online i know that you could chat with other users on orgin but I haven't found out about playing with friends if that is not and option then sims 4 should have multiplayer mode for free if they don't use it now then when Sims 5 comes out if there is going to be a sims 5 they should add it they would get a lot more people buying Sims 5 then any other Sims game

if you want to chat text me on orgin @ ccp.star123@gmail.com :wink:
  • Options
    DukeNinjaDukeNinja Posts: 2 New Member
    Small sobbing rant...spent eight hours delightfully killing a day with the sims. Opened up all hidden lots, found very rare collectibles and got my sim to the top of their career. Just before saving, computer goes dead. Going to cry in the corner now and get over it. Darn-it!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top