Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats the most annoying thing your Sims do?

Comments

• Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    They drink water.
    Drinking water isn't as annoying as the workbench obsession. I can deal with them drinking water. :D

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    When they stand in front of the fridge eating, blocking everyone else in the household from getting food unless I manually direct them to move. Please just sit down.

Another thing that annoys me is the objects that have the strong 'pull' towards sims. I'd love to include that basketball hoop that came with CL on my lot, but my sims will drop everything to play it. I understand ball is life and all, but this is a little extreme imo. Same thing goes for the woodworking station.

I'm also annoyed by the constant negative reactions towards sims using the bubble blower. I'd rather they didn't react at all and just let my sim enjoy their bubbles.
  • Options
    EmmaNijiEmmaNiji Posts: 102 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    As above, drinking water, turning on radios, standing while viewing TV, standing in front of the fridge while eating, playing musical chairs while chatting, overusing the computer.

Same!!!
  • Options
    BatmanSimmerBatmanSimmer Posts: 248 Member
    Both of my sim parents are hot heads, and they would continuously destroy their child's toy castle. And every time they did he would get sad and cry. It was so annoying that I just deleted it.
    Happy Simming!
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Drinking water, talking while eating or doing homework (if only cause it takes FOREVER to finish a task when multitasking), and cancelling my controlled action.
  • Options
    ModerockerModerocker Posts: 159 Member
    When my sim starts to cook, and then decides it's a perfect time to view the painting or sculpture that's near by. I guess they'd rather starve than not feel confident or inspired by art!
    6unzx1t.gif
  • Options
    ModerockerModerocker Posts: 159 Member
    When my sim starts to cook, and then decides it's a perfect time to view the painting or sculpture that's near by. I guess they'd rather starve than not feel confident or inspired by art!
    6unzx1t.gif
  • Options
    FoundMarblesFoundMarbles Posts: 448 Member

I have one that wants to do NOTHING but play on a computer. I keep redirecting and she promptly opts out of many useful activities. + She is regularly late for work. (I remember a son who was like that at about 14 years of age!) My Sim girls is equally frustrating. I am thinking of letting her collect a Darwin Award!
    "Practice kindness all day to everybody and you will realize you’re already in heaven now." Jack Kerouac
  • Options
    PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    edited February 2017
    -Nonstop serenading
    -Turning on the radio when i want it off
    -Every adult in the house attending to the babies/toddlers when they need help (was annoying in sims 3 too)
    -When the other household members want to eat something else like the leftovers or quick meals in the fridge when my one sim is cooking a new meal
    -Sims not sleeping in there claimed beds
    sprinkler.gif
  • Options
    jaxie086jaxie086 Posts: 1,920 Member
    The most annoying thing they do is have the same animations for almost every conversation they have.
  • Options
    mommy19959699mommy19959699 Posts: 226 Member
    The musical chairs still annoy me to no end.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    When alien sims have a birthday. :smile:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    The musical chairs, the canceling actions bit or ignoring when I cancel something, flirting randomly with people when feeling flirty (despite having their partner right beside them", etc...
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Both of my sim parents are hot heads, and they would continuously destroy their child's toy castle. And every time they did he would get sad and cry. It was so annoying that I just deleted it.

I have reluctantly cheated and changed the hotheaded trait on my sims as soon as they become parents because of the constant dollhouse smashing. Its not funny. Hot-headed shouldn't mean being horrible to kids.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    bishop49erbishop49er Posts: 79 Member
    My Sim Dominique peed on herself about a dozen times during a marathon The Sims 4 game in December 2016. She's one of my favorite Sims.
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    edited February 2017
    When you have one sim making a meal and all the other sims in the house decide that they need to make their own individual meals.

The game also has nice little sting as when you cancel it, they still go and get the ingredients and plonk them on random surfaces, usually the floor. You can't drag em to the bin. You have to make a sim go and clean them all up.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Drinking water and talking when someone is in their home. Just do some yoga or gardening but please for the love of God stop talking so much.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Drinking water and talking when someone is in their home. Just do some yoga or gardening but please for the love of God stop talking so much.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    OilbasedoleanderOilbasedoleander Posts: 2,967 Member
    When I have my sim family in their apartment trying to get their needs filled, I look around to find papa sim is missing...
    Looking, looking... no shower no nap on the couch. He isn't destroying the toddlers playhouse (again... ugh that is something else very annoying. EVERYONE destroys it. Even guests and ghosts. I force them rebuild that thing at least 10 times a sim day).
    Check his status and he's downstairs, outside, playing hoops.
    What the heck?! Why is that even possible?? Stay in the apartment your toddler needs to be changed and fed!
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    1. When they tend to the baby when it's sleeping! It's so annoying.
    2. When they want to do something and will keep wanting to do it, endlessly.
    3. When they keep getting a glass of water.
    4. When they are always looking for chances to talk to people on the streets at midnight, and when they do, it's as if they're running and playing some game.
  • Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    My Sim, every time I click on the on the dishwasher for her to clean up the dirty plates, she goes straight for the bathroom sink! So annoying! I've canceled that out a hundred times!
  • Options
    EmmaNijiEmmaNiji Posts: 102 Member
    My Sim, every time I click on the on the dishwasher for her to clean up the dirty plates, she goes straight for the bathroom sink! So annoying! I've canceled that out a hundred times!

SAME :D
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    When the hunger need is low I'll have the sim cook something but after cooking the food, they'll go in fridge for leftovers instead of grabbing the food they just cooked.

Funny I feel just the opposite about that.
    I love that they go for the food that's about to go off first.

For me I would say the most annoying thing is when a Sim is on their way to perform an action on another level.
    Cancelling the action still results in the Sim using the stairs anyway.
    That gives me the grumps sometimes.
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    If the butler is outside, my vampire sims will want to read outside during the day. I can't get them to sit where directed -- they'll get up and go outside. Since I can't force the butler back into the house, my vampire sims can't read during the day.