Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

admit the horrible things you have done to your sims over the years

Comments

• Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    the sims live in a dangerous world dont they lol
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Hahahah these stories are hilarious :lol:

In TS3, I had an evil sim with a creepy dungeon who trapped another sim in a tower cell. He then proceeded to craft potions with the chemistry lab and test them on him. The sim was starving so he would eat/drink anything I put in there if it was consumable. It's funny though, because I put a block of cheese in there at one point when he was almost dead of starvation but he couldn't eat it because sims can't eat cheese just like that :lol: Ths cell was also so small that there wasn't enough space for him to pass out from exhaustion, so his energy was completely depleted for days before hunger finally killed him.
    To make it even funnier, the guy kept on calling sims on his cell and chatting. He was probably saying goodbye to his loved ones, but it didn't occur to him to mention that he is trapped by a phyco and to send help :lol:
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    I've never done anything to the sims in the regular series, but in the sims medieval I was really evil to sims that made my sims have bad moodlets. After my sims were slapped, I would pick the next quest to play as the queen. I would send the sim who did the slapping to the pit and throw them in until they died and if I couldn't kill them, I would put them in the stocks for 3 days. I ruined a lot of the queen's friendships that way.
  • Options
    UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    In ts1 I loved to light fires with the fireworks, and I loved to kill sims by guinea pig.
    In ts2 my favorite death was death by flies.
    In ts3 I made this girl I hate and made her live in a cell and she was a uh...live-in butler and her payment was life.
    In ts4 I think the worst I've done is what I'm going to do for my vampire...I made cells for walking plasma bags.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Options
    belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    Killing Sims for a storyline always feels a little cruel. Especially if it's killing a parent in front of their children, just to get a good screenshot. :s
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I've murdered my sims in all the typical ways over the years but I don't like to do mean things unless it happens on its own and part of the story, so if my sim accidentally gets electrocuted I usually let them die if they do, as it's a surprise, I don't get much joy out of purposely killing my sims as I prefer to have them alive to achieve my storylines.

--T
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I can't say I usually kill my sims, somehow I can't do that to them .. also I don't want to end up with a world full of texting ghosts ^^
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    Two things come to mind:

A few weeks ago I had my Sim have a dinner party. He was a level 1 in cooking but knew how to make pufferfish. I had him make THREE family servings and only served that. The servings were of poor quality. Everyone came over and I had my sim "call to meal". 8 sims died that evening from pufferfish poisoning. They just started dropping one by one. It was a massacre. I took screenshots to post but I accidentally deleted the pics in my screenshot folder. I did this on purpose just to see how many casualties there would be. haha.

In Sims 3 I had huge wedding for my sims. Everyone was there. Huge family, extended family, friends. Everyone was partying outside. I used a cheat to prompt a meteor strike. Wiped out half the people there.

In Sims 2 I used a cheat to kill the Oldie couple by having a satellite land on them. :o Pretty much the only time I actually triggered a death. Probably the only other bad thing I did was also in Sims 2 when my Sims' cat became an elder, I didn't want to watch it die (I'd modeled it after the cat that had belonged to a very special ex-boyfriend) so I called for animal services to take it away -- the family all came out of the house and they were crying and I felt like a total heel for doing that. :'(
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    In the beginning of sims 3 when the single males were spawning clone babies I walled up one of them for the social worker to take it away a couple of days later. It was horrible actually.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    I made my married man sim woohoo with the nanny in front of his wife - twice.

My husband sim then set himself on fire while he was cooking and the wife sim just stood there and let him burn. I didn't intervene.

I drowned my child so there would be a sad 'dead twin' story for my other child.

I locked my grandparent sims in the basement with only a fireplace and a rug because I wanted them to form part of the family burial plot and haunt the house.

I made a random teen girl and locked her in the attic then used the 'make angry' cheat so she would die of rage and become an angry attic poltergeist.

Ok, there is more but I think I'm starting to look like a psychopath now...
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • Options
    legolizeitlegolizeit Posts: 51 Member
    edited February 2017
    In TS2 I made a romance sim and I was really focused on her character and fulfilling her wants and lifetime aspiration. Even after she got married and had kids, I would still mostly ignore her family, because I was trying to tell her story and they were mostly background noise. Anyway, she was having an affair with a coworker and they'd get their woohoo on while her husband was at work and her two kids were at school. One day I wasn't paying attention to the in-game clock and they were in mid-woohoo when her kids came home from school. Her son (a child) walked in on them as soon as he got home, and he was totally distraught over it. She sent her lover home, and tried to comfort her son, but he was destroyed and wasn't having any of it. (Yes, they had an emotion system like this in TS2!) Their relationship suffered. A few days later her husband found out about the affair, and he was so miserable I had them get a divorce and the husband moved out and left the kids behind, since she had more relationship points with them than he did (that's how I determine custody in my games).

Anyway, the son couldn't handle this and kept fighting with his mother and crying all the time. Their relationship went into the toilet. Since I was still focused on her character I had her continue with her string of lovers so she could reach her romance lifetime aspiration, but I tried to have her go on dates in secret to spare her son's feelings. Her son continued to hate her, autonomously argue with her, and roll wants to do mean interactions with her. Also he was constantly rolling wants to call his father or invite him over. This went on until he was a teenager. One day he invited his father over and they were playing catch when the mother came home from work. The game made one of her coworkers decide to tag along and guess who it was? The coworker with whom she had the affair that destroyed her marriage long ago! The son dropped everything in his queue to run over and start a horrible fight with her, eventually slapping her for the first time which put their relationship completely in the red.

I finally decided enough was enough, and I needed to intervene. Up until that point, everything the son had done, the emotions, the fighting, the relationship-tanking, and finally the slap that ended it all, had all been autonomous. It had made me hate the mother at this point. So I had her ex-husband move back into the house with his kids, and had her move out and into her coworker/lover's house. She never was able to repair her relationship with her son.

I've never played a more enthralling, immersive, and all around distressing game since. And the only thing that wasn't autonomy and random game chance, the only thing that I personally did, was forget to watch the clock one day.
    Post edited by legolizeit on
  • Options
    ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    Hahahah these stories are hilarious :lol:

In TS3, I had an evil sim with a creepy dungeon who trapped another sim in a tower cell. He then proceeded to craft potions with the chemistry lab and test them on him. The sim was starving so he would eat/drink anything I put in there if it was consumable. It's funny though, because I put a block of cheese in there at one point when he was almost dead of starvation but he couldn't eat it because sims can't eat cheese just like that :lol: Ths cell was also so small that there wasn't enough space for him to pass out from exhaustion, so his energy was completely depleted for days before hunger finally killed him.
    To make it even funnier, the guy kept on calling sims on his cell and chatting. He was probably saying goodbye to his loved ones, but it didn't occur to him to mention that he is trapped by a phyco and to send help :lol:

Definitely should not have laughed at that... daaaamn :lol:
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • Options
    Miss_LestrangeMiss_Lestrange Posts: 21 Member
    I once made a basement and locked my child sims up in there and deprived it of any attention. She would only be fed once every three days so she wouldn't starve to death and couldn't use the bathroom or clean herself. She only had a bed to sleep on and the rest was like a cage - with the bars from "get to work".
    But every night she would wake up from a monster under her bed and nothing helped to make it disappear.

Sometimes I'm a horrible person :')
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    This community is just wonderfull. :p
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited February 2017
    v12creator wrote: »
    This community is just wonderfull. :p

?

It certainly shows a disturbing level of creativity very similar to that of the creepy child in Toy Story. The good thing is TS4 is only a game and i am sure people would not act this way in real life :):)

Edited for autotext
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    Evil_OneEvil_One Posts: 4,423 Member
    legolizeit wrote: »
    In TS2 I made a romance sim and I was really focused on her character and fulfilling her wants and lifetime aspiration. Even after she got married and had kids, I would still mostly ignore her family, because I was trying to tell her story and they were mostly background noise. Anyway, she was having an affair with a coworker and they'd get their woohoo on while her husband was at work and her two kids were at school. One day I wasn't paying attention to the in-game clock and they were in mid-woohoo when her kids came home from school. Her son (a child) walked in on them as soon as he got home, and he was totally distraught over it. She sent her lover home, and tried to comfort her son, but he was destroyed and wasn't having any of it. (Yes, they had an emotion system like this in TS2!) Their relationship suffered. A few days later her husband found out about the affair, and he was so miserable I had them get a divorce and the husband moved out and left the kids behind, since she had more relationship points with them than he did (that's how I determine custody in my games).

Anyway, the son couldn't handle this and kept fighting with his mother and crying all the time. Their relationship went into the toilet. Since I was still focused on her character I had her continue with her string of lovers so she could reach her romance lifetime aspiration, but I tried to have her go on dates in secret to spare her son's feelings. Her son continued to hate her, autonomously argue with her, and roll wants to do mean interactions with her. Also he was constantly rolling wants to call his father or invite him over. This went on until he was a teenager. One day he invited his father over and they were playing catch when the mother came home from work. The game made one of her coworkers decide to tag along and guess who it was? The coworker with whom she had the affair that destroyed her marriage long ago! The son dropped everything in his queue to run over and start a horrible fight with her, eventually slapping her for the first time which put their relationship completely in the red.

I finally decided enough was enough, and I needed to intervene. Up until that point, everything the son had done, the emotions, the fighting, the relationship-tanking, and finally the slap that ended it all, had all been autonomous. It had made me hate the mother at this point. So I had her ex-husband move back into the house with his kids, and had her move out and into her coworker/lover's house. She never was able to repair her relationship with her son.

I've never played a more enthralling, immersive, and all around distressing game since. And the only thing that wasn't autonomy and random game chance, the only thing that I personally did, was forget to watch the clock one day.

TS2 truly was incredibly when it come to relationships and romance.

The ex-husband may have found out about the affair from the distraught son, in TS2 they're capable of sharing memories with others, especially if those memories include an action against them.
    raw
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited February 2017
    I have done some murders, but usually it's been just to get the sim out of the way and move on with the story, not the actual story if you know what I mean. I've drowned, killed for overextertion, embarrasment and laughter on a purpose in TS4. In TS2 I used the pool the most, because it was the easiest method.

I still think the most wicked thing ever was when I had built a house with a labyrinth garden in TS2. The labyrinth was impossible to maintain and even a gardener couldn't keep the weeds out. They would stay whole day and then give up. I moved other family members out and left the mother live in the house alone. She became a witch. She would grab sims walking by, force them to take care of the garden and when they got tired she would send bees after them with a spell or make them do the chicken dance.

In TS4 I had a teenager live with her mother. The mother was insane and weren't in very good terms. When the teenager accidentally started a fire, I wanted to see how the mother would react. She run outside and at first I thought I'd tell her to go put the fire out, but she looked very happy. She pointed the fire with her finger and grinned. I made her watch her daughter burn to death and then afterwards she felt sorry about it. I really liked the daughter :( I think I'm gonna try get her to kill some other sims too. She can be a serial killer cop.

Virne watching the fire
    11-25-16_6-12-37PM_zpskvctv8zj.png
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    Two days before the Vampires pack came out I wanted to get my mind away from them, so I played with Don Lothario. I let him make EVERYONE in EVERY town pregnant (beginning with all 3 Calientes on day one, then he relocated to Willow Creek and continued). When the pack came out he had 8 children from 8 different women already, and he had cancelled to relationship with every single one of them.

But then I thought "hey, there's a married alien couple over there and you made the wife pregnant, so why not kill the husband and marry her?". So that's how Don finally settled down.... After inserting his genes into the families of Landgraab, Caliente, Goth, Spencer-Kim-Lewis, Pancakes, the BFF household (yes, Liberty AND Summer!). Oh, and the postwoman >:)

----

Another time, I played two ghosts I've found on the gallery. The wife was a starved ghost, while the husband had died from anger. The husband always got angry because of the poorly decorated house not properly hiding his anger, and the wife has started a small romantic relationship with someone else. Really nothing serious, just to get a break from her husband's constant anger and shouting.
    But when he found out rather quickly they started arguing. A LOT. Eventually they divorced. Still lived together for two days, but he moved out after the kitchen burnt down when he was trying to make some food. (interestingly, he was angry all the time so he always made poor quality food... almost like a punishment for his wife who had to eat a lot because of her death type). They didn't talk anything but the bare minimum of insults to eachother in this phase.
    And every single action in this story that spontaneously appeared was performed by me. The cheating, the shouting, I even used cheats to make him angry and her sad all the time.

But after moving him out and forcing the (now ex-)wife to be sad for a few additional days using cheats, I wanted to make her life better again. The garden got fertilised (being in Oasis Springs, it was all sandy before). She got a job in a restaurant (very fitting, because of starvation death and also her high cooking skill). Earned a lot of money and everything. But ghosts can't have babies, and I imagined her to have enough of men for a while anyways, so I let her adopt Laura. And this is what the best day in her life looks like, just five days after the worst day:
    oSiptbP.png

As you can see, while I do create some pretty horrible situations for my Sims, I usually tend to make their lives better afterwards.
    v12creator wrote: »
    I had 2 sims in an apartment in sims 4.
    I had one practice singing and one practice piano.
    The neighbor kept coming over to complain.
    I decided to make them enemies.
    I got so carried away making my sims insult and fight her that I ultimately killed her. Unintentionally because I wanted the rivalry to last longer, but her grave was a nice decoration to the apartment.
    Then the landlord took her place and started complaining. I thought they were buds and wouldn't complain, but oh well.

I also made a household specifically to kill each of them in a certain way.

I just download the bookofchaos mod so can murder the annoying neighbor, plum doesnt want my family to make noise but keeps making noise himself, to quote Scorpio famous phrase on injustice game here : "TO HE11 WITH YOU"

Oh right, and one time I created a family of murderers using Book of Chaos + the Unemotional trait mod. They didn't feel emotions and just built a giant graveyard in the backyard. At some point the Grim Reaper even helped the teen daughter do her homework :D
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member

Now I want to get Sims 2, that sounds amazing! All of it was autonomous? That's cool!

Here at TS4, the mother and son would've had a +2 Embarrassed moodlet for a few hours and that's it. No hate, no arguing, no fighting, nothing. As I said many times before and will be saying many times in the future, the emotion system in this game is broken.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I honestly don't have the need to torture sims lol idk why people do it haha but it's funny, but I get attached.

I have been playing since the sims 1 just like the OP and I was like 11. I did use to kill the Goths in ts1 cause they freaked me out and in ts2 when the social worker would try to take away my kid I would trap her in a room with no doors... didn't work though she had super powers and walked through them ... really hate that social worker
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Two things come to mind:

A few weeks ago I had my Sim have a dinner party. He was a level 1 in cooking but knew how to make pufferfish. I had him make THREE family servings and only served that. The servings were of poor quality. Everyone came over and I had my sim "call to meal". 8 sims died that evening from pufferfish poisoning. They just started dropping one by one. It was a massacre. I took screenshots to post but I accidentally deleted the pics in my screenshot folder. I did this on purpose just to see how many casualties there would be. haha.

In Sims 3 I had huge wedding for my sims. Everyone was there. Huge family, extended family, friends. Everyone was partying outside. I used a cheat to prompt a meteor strike. Wiped out half the people there.

Looooool I didn't know you could do that!!!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Not long ago I killed off Johnny Zest 'cause I haven't had a death in my game and I wanted to see ol' Grimmy about town. Then I had to start a new save and had to kill him all over again.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    I still tend to off annoying sims I don't like (especially auto-generated ones).. Yesterday I created a wealthy family where the live-in maid was having an affair with the husband of the family... and of course the jealous wife may or may not have trapped the maid in a pool surrounded by a fence. I remember in Sims 1if I didn't want my baby, I'd put the cradle in a room without a door and wait for the social worker to come get it.
    ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Two things come to mind:

Looooool I didn't know you could do that!!!

For those of us of a certain age it sounds like the wedding episode of Dynasty. Known in our house as Die nasty. Obviously it was time to renegocIate contracts lol. Shame about the screens shots :(
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member

That's some really good AI coding! It's a shame that game DEVs now pay more attention to graphics than AI. (I'm not talking about just Maxis, but all game DEVs)