Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dine out and vampire

ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
Greetings.

I was wondering if anyone had the same issue(?) as me.

I added the Plasma fruit salad and Plasma Jane to the restaurant and took my vampire to go out and eat. She ordered those two and started to vomit and refused to eat her food. She got the withered stomach that makes her vomit if she eats human food. But those two ain't human food, so what's the problem? She even got the moddlet for delisious vampire dish o.o

Comments

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited January 2017
    Same, I think it is either a bug @SimGuruNick @SimGuruNinja or the withered stomach effects all food types apart from plasma packs/plasma fruit or sucking the neck of a sim.

(Mind you I kinda like making my vamp vomit) >:)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
  • Options
    lol..yes..I may have *cough* induced my vamp to eat a few plasma salads. *whistles innocently*

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    SimGuruNickSimGuruNick Posts: 384 SimGuru (retired)
    We have also seen and reproduced this, thanks for the tag and additional report! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
  • Options
    @Zafireria ikr but it's so much fun!

• Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Happened in my game too. My vampires decided to quench their thirst on the other restaurant guests instead >:)
  • Options
    Feet46Feet46 Posts: 230 Member
    This just happened to my vampire and I noticed that if you pick the weakness Withered Stomach your vampire will not be able to eat the plasma salad. My sim vampire went to a restaurant and ordered the Plasma Jane and the Plasma Fruit Salad. After taking one bite of the salad she puked right on the floor disgusting the other guest. On the other hand, my sister did not pick the Withered Stomach weakness and her vampire had no problem chomping on a Plasma salad. I did discover that the Plasma Jane did not cause my sim to puke. >:):)
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    edited January 2017
    Is anyone else having problems with the vampire waiters teleporting around or possibly feeding? I think that may be causing bugs in my restaurant. The chef gets stuck and before that I used to get sims stuck in t-pose, but then made the floor up the stairs wider which seemed to fix it.

If you want to help me figure out the cause the lot is called The Garlic Sanctuary (id: luimistelija). Might have to stay a couple of days for it to bug. For me the added chef gets stuck, but also sims wont always eat their food. They wont sit still waiting for food either, but that's because of the candy bowl and I want to keep that (unless it turns out to be the root of all problems).
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Feet46 wrote: »
    After taking one bite of the salad she puked right on the floor disgusting the other guest.

Is anyone else really hoping there was a restaurant critic present?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    SimQARoboSimQARobo Posts: 248 SimQA
    Hello @Zafireria @NZsimm3r @PapayaPancake @Feet46

From SimGuruNinja: "Plasma fruit salad is still human food, even though vamps find it very nourishing compared to other human foods. So they'll still think it's a great dish, but the fact that it's human food will still cause them to get sick."
    If I don't actively respond here, I'm sorry. I can get a bit busy over at https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en
  • Options
    @SimQARobo What about what Nick said?
    We have also seen and reproduced this, thanks for the tag and additional report! :)
    Bit confused now, is it a bug or not? Two Simguru's are contradicting each other.

• Options
    SimGuruNickSimGuruNick Posts: 384 SimGuru (retired)
    @Zafireria I was just confirming that QA was seeing the same thing that the community was reporting. Once we reproduced it, we filed our own report, which eventually ended up in Ninja's hands. If Ninja says the issue is By Design, then it's by design. :)
  • Options
    @SimGuruNick Alright then. Thanks for the clarification.