Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What does everyone think this years ep will be?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Pets, pets, pets! :smiley:

But Seasons would be nice, too!

Either one being next is fine with me. :blush:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    AliraAlira Posts: 169 Member
    I want Pets or University or Seasons I want something already EA stop teasing us!!!!!!
    tumblr_lmunod9VCw1qhfp08o1_500.gif
  • Options
    starwingcoronastarwingcorona Posts: 110 Member
    I'd love to get Seasons, Magic or Generations, but above all else right now I just want Pets... with the way things have been going soon it'll just be my cat and me IRL, and without him I'd feel completely alone. Not being able to have him in the game to accompany my SelfSim borders on heartbreaking. :'(
  • Options
    Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    I believe pets will be the next EP, possibly followed by seasons. But a generations pack would be nice.
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    I'm rooting for The Sims 4: Soz we messed up here's everything that should have been here since day 1 expansion pack.

But seriously if the rumours are true then pets are next!!! :D I'm really looking forward to see what pets look like in TS4's art style.
  • Options
    starwingcoronastarwingcorona Posts: 110 Member
    Probably Pets. With the current build containing code to accommodate them and including bit data, it seems like they're at least close enough that it makes more sense to build with the pack in mind than backpatch everything later.