Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I in Heaven? Or is this Forgotten Hollow?

I'm..so..happy....It's finally here. I don't know what to do first? Explore the neighborhood? Build a house? Make a vampire? What is everyone else doing first?

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I'm still playing my potion merchant. She's collected some garlic, wolfsbane and plasma fruit so far. She just made her first garlic wreath and hung it outside on the porch.

esiXv8P.png

I got scared for a minute because Vlad was coming up on the porch and then he disappeared! I thought he was inside somewhere, but I don't see him. lol, I like that element of surprise!
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    I had a Sim in San M. I haven't played her much. But I changed her aspiration to be a Vampire Family. Went back into game, and bam... I got spooky music a Vampire showed up and drank from her, then left. I didn't expect this LOL, I thought I would have to seek out a Vampire. So don't change your Sim's aspiration to Vampire Family unless you want it to happen. So far, my Sim is just not feeling well, uncomfortable. So my backstory is already forming. She will go on about life until she turns into a Vampire then she will move to Forgotten Hollow. She doesn't have much money so she will have to purchase a starter home. Find a man, have vampire children so she can fulfill her aspiration.
  • Options
    BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    I started upgrading a house and then moved some newly created non-vampire sims into it. I forgot how long it can take to build/buy and decorate a house
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,874 Member
    I've just gotten started. Want to explore Vlad's house but I'm afraid! :o
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    I've just gotten started. Want to explore Vlad's house but I'm afraid! :o

don't be afraid, Vlad is usually at least in my game very busy sitting downstairs playing the organ... It does not even bother him if somebody is jumping up and down upstairs. you have to go downstairs if you like to meet him lol
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'm still finishing some prebuilds I had made and vamperizing my sims.
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Haven't done much in FH yet. Loaded up a pre-existing save and starting just delving into vampires. The only times I have visited there is to see Vlad for turning, sparring, or training.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Bamajam wrote: »
    I'm..so..happy....It's finally here. I don't know what to do first? Explore the neighborhood? Build a house? Make a vampire? What is everyone else doing first?

I started a new game with a test Dracula. Moved him into that tiny house in FH. Unfurnished and broke. Then when he got some vampire skills, saved him and added him to my real game save, where my Sims live in WB. He has been building up the vamp population by turning other Sims who will fall fate to the vampire hunter when I figure out who will get that honor. :D
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Too many things. Mostly just trying stuff, letting the game lead me a bit. I'm loving it.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io