Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires With Pointed Ears...

What if we create a vampire with pointed ears, and then they get cured? Will they still have pointed ears? Or, are pointed ears only available on "dark forms"?
Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!

Comments

• Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I wish that we could just have pointed ears for humans too, but probably not. They'll probably lose the pointed ears just like they lose their eyes.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    ValmionValmion Posts: 89 Member
    In the live stream yesterday they said all CAS features were available to both Dark and Light forms, so I am going to say yes, your pointy ears would stay. Just an educated guess based on information given.

• Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    I certainly hope so. It would be great way to get "elf" Sims without them also having alien genetics, as some people have accomplished.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    if the pointed ears are only part of your dark self, I assume they will disappear when you are cured
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    I think pointy ears are for both forms. If not, then there are mods. I am using one right now that gives my sims pointy ears :)
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,412 Member
    edited January 2017
    I think the ears are like vampire fangs, available for both forms, but not for regular sims.
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Zafireria wrote: »
    I think pointy ears are for both forms. If not, then there are mods. I am using one right now that gives my sims pointy ears :)
    I think they're like vampire fangs, available for both forms, but not for regular sims.
    Hmm. I am not sure. If it turns out they are not, then like I said, mods. If you are not opposed to use those.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I'm only giving pointy ears to my elder vampires that have been around for centuries.
  • Options
    KaiKai Posts: 132 Member
    I think the ears are like vampire fangs, available for both forms, but not for regular sims.

The ears are available for all forms human, light, and dark.

img