Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I love toddlers, thanks EA Maxis

I just aged one up to play around with them, toddlers apparently already know how to walk, I haven't seen any of them crawling. I still don't get the What is this? or what is that interaction on certain objects, but I am pretty sure the more they explore the more they learn.
Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    If your interested this link goes into quite a bit a detail with toddlers.
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/parenting/toddlers.php
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    I think because TS4 toddlers are a little "older" than previous versions. They can climb onto the couch and eat a plate of food ( which is quite cute actually ) and use tablets - I believe.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    'What is this' builds their thinking skill I believe.

--T
  • Options
    SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    I agree. Toddlers were worth the wait. Now, if they will just add garages and cars (even if the sims do not use them), and I'll have no reason to play sims 3 anymore. All my house designs use garages and would look silly, or be unrealistic without them (loft bedrooms floating in air, etc).
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • Options
    JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    I quite like the age they chose for toddlers this time around. They all seem unique with their own characteristics. The fact that they learn and get better at things as they skill up is very realistic.
    Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!
  • Options
    pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 525 Member
    Metaphasic wrote: »
    I agree. Toddlers were worth the wait. Now, if they will just add garages and cars (even if the sims do not use them), and I'll have no reason to play sims 3 anymore. All my house designs use garages and would look silly, or be unrealistic without them (loft bedrooms floating in air, etc).

I agree! I've been trying to build homes in the sims using real floor plans and pics of real houses, but I always have to omit the garage. It really makes it hard to make the homes you want to.
    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif