Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where were you when you found out?!

Comments

• Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    just sitting around doing nothing and decided to check in ....... AND ...WHAT >>>> yup that was it.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    AmyCarolynAmyCarolyn Posts: 303 Member
    I was having lunch refreshing my twitter and definitely not expecting what we got.

• Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    I was hanging around this thread here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15454761/#Comment_15454761 like another simmer mentioned before as well, and kind of reading through it, looking at the SimsCommunity post & at their tweets, thinking "nope, not getting hyped up this time, we already got vamps and they look amazing, don't get greedy, alright, SimTrippy?!?!" lol .. just trying to calm other people down too, because well, ridges right? How often did we think "this is it????". But I went to the vet thinking about that thread, kinda getting a little hyped anyway (I would've been psyched about amazing vamp info too, tbh), just having a hard time not thinking about it. So I watched their countdown ... 25 minutes, 16 minutes, 12 minutes, *grabs drink* *calms self down*, 5 minutes ... and then I just kept refreshing Twitter, didn't see anything, and @PrincessVee was like "it's TODDLERS, it's really TODDLERS" - and it was lol. For the first time the hype was real: here they are. I'm still not over it, I feel like I'm still finding out all over again. I can't process it hahaha.. It's amazing. Big thanks to the Gurus & to this amazing community for fighting so long to give us such amazing little tods!
  • Options
    wiredhanna67wiredhanna67 Posts: 402 Member
    I had just woken up from a nap cause' my dad had stopped my music that was playing on youtube so I woke up to start it again and I'm just scrollin tryna find some chill music to listen to and all I see is a livestream about toddlers and I'm like 'nooooo?' thinking it's a mod or something that came out so I click on it and I see she went to go look at the lessons and so I started getting all pumped being like 'ONLY EA CAN PUT LESSONS OGMRKGNEIGHEIOG' so I quickly hop on my computer and everything on forums is about toddlers and I was like 'YASSSSSSS' finally got around to playing the Sims 4 (had a hard time getting it to work) I had to make a new family cause' all my saves got deleted :'( got the wife pregnant she went into labour but didn't give birth due to the fact that I forgot to disable script mods and MC command mod so my babies got deleted so I have to go get her pregnant again T-T but still excited! :D
    gLQgzBe.gif
    The voice in your head is just me in your headphones, Everyone knows that we're the devils hero's!
  • Options
    FluffyStrawberryFluffyStrawberry Posts: 113 Member
    I checked my phone and was about to fal asleep but when I found out i got up and started to play lol
  • Options
    GeckogamesGeckogames Posts: 8 New Member
    I didn't even notice there was a patch until I started the game and realised that my loading screen recolor mod was deactivated. Perfect surprise!
  • Options
    MadIrisMadIris Posts: 596 Member
    On Facebook making fun of the announcement. The person I was chatting with told me, lol
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,663 Member
    merifortn wrote: »
    Just a second ago on faceboook. My reaction was pretty much "Wait WHAT? No wait, What?!?!" I'm very happy for those who wanted toddlers now. also they are so dang cute.

Same! Woke up this morning, scrolled through FB and saw the video. Had no idea what I was looking at for a moment, and then all I could say was "What! What!" I love how they sprung it on us; I have rarely been so (pleasantly) surprised by anything.
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I was on Boolprop checking out TS2/3 stories when I saw them talking about it. I don't have reasons to visit this section much any more. :lol:

To @SimGurus Everywhere.... Still expecting my Sim Joy! :cookie:
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    I just got back from the grocery store, logged onto Origin and it popped up a pic of the Toddlers. I had uninstalled the S4 right before the butler pack came out (decided I wouldn't buy it because of issues with my gameplay, not bugs. I was bad for installing and uninstalling anyway when it came to S4). I immediately came to the forums to see what was going on, I lurked for quite a while and was shocked.....totally shocked but in a good way :D

Toddlers look so cute too! I just installed the S4 and will be going in to play in a bit. Trying to catch up here on the forums first :p
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Facebook! I had to do a triple take lol
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Katybug273Katybug273 Posts: 446 Member
    edited January 2017
    I was looking a piece of custom content up when it said, "you might be interested in this Sims 4 Video Toddlers are HERE!" I was like no way, not getting hyped. Clicked video thought great April Fool's, read comments & went....omg it's real! Quick, exit, patch. I frequently pause my game & leave running because I hate loading. So yeah I'd played & remodeled a Sim house off & on all day without a clue.
    The hilarity of this is I was just really missing toddlers last few nights. I did that with karaoke and not long after they announced it, hmmm what should I miss next????? LOL

P.S. They outdid themselves, a lot of things I wanted to do with toddlers in 3 are do-able here, the tuck in's. The little tablet toy! I'm in love!
  • Options
    sinnyoncesinnyonce Posts: 88 Member
    i found out 7 hours later than everyone because of time zone differences...i had just woken up having slept past my alarm and i see a tweet from the official sims account saying TODDLERS

thought i was either still dreaming or it was a joke account but turns out it was REAL! ;)
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    Found out what?
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    FincheloveFinchelove Posts: 33 Member
    I was playing The Sims 3 but also checking my facebook at the same time when suddenly I saw a post of TS4's official page talking about toddlers and I literally screamed haha
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited January 2017
    I was reading the comments for Ask Me Anything and @wavves asked about toddlers. I was like whaaaa? and I went to Sims News and shouted "TODDLERS ARE IN THE SIMS FOUR!!!!!" and ran around the house several times.
  • Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited January 2017
    I was on my Facebook, which for some reason I still have The Sims liked on there. I'm not really sure why because I never bothered with The Sims 4 and never will. It was still quite a shock to me. lol
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    AMK227AMK227 Posts: 94 Member
    I was cleaning the house. My daughter tagged me on their Facebook post and I was like WOWZA!!!!!!! They sure kept that a great secret.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited January 2017
    I had just woken up and was browsing Tumblr. Saw that marketing image of them but thought somebody had just made it in photoshop to troll everybody or that it would be an EP later on or something. Definitely not that toddlers had just been released for free. The post didn't actually say toddlers were actually out.

Then I saw a reblog of the official annoucement and nearly died of excitement. Finally something good in this game.
  • Options
    aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    I was at school and I say Koffee's video about them! I nearly screamed!
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I was browsing facebook when my friend tagged me in the news. It was hard containing my excitement because it was early in the morning and everyone was sleeping.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    lovleady5lovleady5 Posts: 56 Member
    I was at home browsing YouTube. I literally gasped and yelled. I was so happy.
  • Options
    simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    I just found out today. So, lying in bed, bored, decided to check in with TSF to see if any news had popped up about toddlers, new EPs, etc. So glad I did! :D
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    I just found out today. So, lying in bed, bored, decided to check in with TSF to see if any news had popped up about toddlers, new EPs, etc. So glad I did! :D

Haha oh wow well welcome to the Sims 4 love-fest that has been happening all week :blush:

• Options
    simmadness24simmadness24 Posts: 828 Member
    KatyJay88 wrote: »

Haha oh wow well welcome to the Sims 4 love-fest that has been happening all week :blush:

Glad to be back. I literally haven't been active/played in 2 years, lol. Okay, I lied, haven't posted in about 2 but I did last dl and play dine out but only for a day when it came out. Glad to be back to simming!