Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets are coming!!!!

Comments

• Options
    pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 525 Member
    Vamps, toddlers, pets... what other gifts will be delivered this year? 2017 is the year sims dreams come true!
    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif
  • Options
    doedeardoedear Posts: 303 Member
    pets are great but i'd really love a generations pack. now i feel like the life stages are a bit more complete now.
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    This is awesome! I just want seasons and a family pack!
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    Also we can't have horses in TS4 the worlds are just too small, it made sense in TS3 because the worlds were open but this one isn't so it shouldn't include horses. I'd be happy with small pets (hamsters, birds, turtles, etc.) and dogs and cats.
  • Options
    Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!
    Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    We're barely 13 days into the new year, and we're already getting Vampires, Toddlers, and now maybe even Pets?! They weren't kidding when they said that 2017 was going to be a good year.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    I'll only be overjoyed if we get some ferrets. Otherwise meh.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Toddlers now Pets what's next cars and Seasons well the Guru's did not lie this year started off with a bang I really expect it to be amazing now. Hopefully the world that comes with Pets has huge lots and is more of a rural world if we do end up getting horses.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Pity horses don't look likely.
    They would be what I wanted most.
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Yeah, I would've also wanted horses... Very badly. But I'm ok with dogs, cats and critters as well :smile:
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Pity horses don't look likely.
    They would be what I wanted most.
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Yeah, I would've also wanted horses... Very badly. But I'm ok with dogs, cats and critters as well :smile:

Horses are in the code too :)
  • Options
    Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member

Yeah but they're neither in the species code nor in the other parts that mention cats and dogs. I suspect they might be some sort of object or something, wouldn't they have been mentioned in the species as well if they were full sims?
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Erica87 wrote: »

Yeah but they're neither in the species code nor in the other parts that mention cats and dogs. I suspect they might be some sort of object or something, wouldn't they have been mentioned in the species as well if they were full sims?

Hard to tell since it's a minimal amount of code, but they were also mentioned in the pets survey.
  • Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I'm pretty sure this is a dream, but I don't want to wake up :joy:

Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Need dogs! This is AWESOME! I am so scared that maybe I'm asleep right now... :fearful: Please let this all be happening!
  • Options
    kitty29041985kitty29041985 Posts: 792 Member
    AMAZING!!!!!!! Bravo EA!
  • Options
    CeridwenCeridwen Posts: 228 Member
    edited January 2017
    Wow!! <3<3<3<3<3

I was actually more happy to see this new toddler patch than I thought I would be (plans for the day have just gone out of the window!), but now I can truly look forward to my long-awaited cat sims? AWESOME!!!

I am too old for this level of happy over a game. :blush:

Yes, it appears I am in very real danger of being a crazy cat Sim lady.
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    I am also excited about everything going on, I am so happy that people are happy about all the new updates and changes in sims 4, I hope reviews change and people start opening upto it more, with all the things to come, sims 4 is going to be awesome, as I forseen. :3 I knew it was only a matter of time before we got to all the good stuff. ^^
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    DottyDotty Posts: 80 Member
    I really hope pets and seasons are this early in the game cycle, they are my favourite and the sad thing is each time that because they are often near the end you get so much less time to enjoy them before moving on to the next game version. However I am worried about the horses, to me lol they are my toddlers, I loved the horses, I didn't like the way the genetics messed up the layers on their coats, sims 2 genetics etc worked a lot better, really cute offspring with the dogs that were a lovely mix of both parents while the Sims 3 versions usually needed a quick makeover in CAS each time. If I could choose, I would have ponies for the children to look after and ride, that would be so cute. I don't see the lack of an open world as a problem, that Sims 4 can have worlds within a world is an advantage. Just create a world like Granite Falls, and livery stables where Sims can keep their horses.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    This was the first time I came to the forums in like two months and we get Toddlers, upcoming news about Vampires and Bowling and now potentially we're getting a Pets EP??!?!?!?!??

Excuse me, I need to lie down for a bit.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Just Dogs and Cats?

Well horses might not be back... I mean without an open world it might be left out

Horses were the main reason I wanted Pets for Sims 3. I was so excited when it was announced because I love horses. But I didn't really expect them to come back for Sims 4. There just isn't enough room to make them really worthwhile. I've kind of already made peace with the idea. :p
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    Sonia016Sonia016 Posts: 482 Member
    I'm excited as everyone who have been waiting so long for that day to arrive but I pray for it to be good this time, TS3 pets was a disappointment due to the lack of so many potential interaction. I can wait but I do really hope they make a good one this time, I keep my paws up :D

The Sims Game
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    This is overwhelming. Hard to breathe :persevere:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    edited January 2017
    Now it makes so much sense that the next expansion is Pets and they had to release toddlers first because otherwise people* would have gone mental over it.
    I can't wait for toddlers to hug kittens and puppys!!!

*like myself.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    edited January 2017
    I hope that if there is a pets expansion coming out we also get smaller pets such as reptiles in terrariums and birds(: