Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Actually doing this

I heard toddlers were out through Deligracy's instagram when I was on appetisers at dinner. Man, it's been a long wait to finally get back to the hotel!!

But what's surprising me is that I am taking out my go-to mod, the one I can't play without, MC Command Centre (or Center, you Americans are weird).

I'm taking it out until it's updated! I got this game on release (it came out a day before my birthday) and I have been waiting for two years.

Comments

• Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    But of course, with the most anticipated add in, my hotel wifi is saying three hours to download :(
  • Options
    StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    Three hours? That's a bummer.
  • Options
    NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    Don't feel too bad about the three hour wait. I started mine downloading about an hour ago and I still have over 7 hours left!
  • Options
    ckdmotherof3ckdmotherof3 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hopefully it doesn't take as long as it says, Sometimes mine says hours, but is done pretty quickly! I wish you luck!
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    so should we not use MC Command mod with toddlers until the update?
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    @aaronrulz It would be for the best as toddlers mean a major, massive change to the code. If you just have it for culling, there are standalone mods such as those by @Neia
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    so should we not use MC Command mod with toddlers until the update?

until the mod god updates it, I'd say it's safer to wait

good luck to everybody with downloading! it's a massive file
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    @LosaruTaiyo no I use it for much more than culling. I'll wait!
  • Options
    anonmysteryanonmystery Posts: 135 Member
    I'm playing the updates game with MC Command Center now, have aged up one of my babies to a toddler, so far I have no issues.
  • Options
    cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    I had to take this MC Command Centre out because my sims have a bay and it did not show in the crab