Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    @WitcHazard you forgot about doing laundry/keeping house
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

Thanks for looking out minus another two guess Zayne's at four now geez he's off to a rough start :D
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    WitcHazard wrote: »

Thanks for looking out minus another two guess Zayne's at four now geez he's off to a rough start :D

Don't tell him that! He thinks he's doing great :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    edited January 2017

It's fine I'm giving him two points back putting him at six again because he seems to be doing good at work. I gotta add them positive moments too!
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    That neighbor is not cool! Keeping everyone awake because of sex is inconsiderate. Someone should tell him he might get A.I.D.s XD
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options

It's fine I'm giving him two points back putting him at six again because he seems to be doing good at work. I gotta add them positive moments too!

Zayne thanks you :tongue: If nothing else, he at least takes his job seriously!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

We need to support crusty-undies Zayne in these trying times.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Zayne...lol! You're too cute for your own good! Not doing homework is the first thing that will get you a quick ticket home. The next is that devilishly handsome neighbor. Cannot wait to see Zayne try to impress him.

Loved seeing the casting call hit the scene. Gives the story such flavor! And I'm especially partial to leather jackets and long hair. ;) Fun stuff!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Zayne...lol! You're too cute for your own good! Not doing homework is the first thing that will get you a quick ticket home. The next is that devilishly handsome neighbor. Cannot wait to see Zayne try to impress him.

Loved seeing the casting call hit the scene. Gives the story such flavor! And I'm especially partial to leather jackets and long hair. ;) Fun stuff!

Hahaha yeah @pammiechick , Zayne is so naive!

Glad you're enjoying the casting call sightings! I'm having a lot of fun including everyone! :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Yay! Our first group of cameos! Five points a week so I guess ten. Minus two for dropping homework and another two for lying you're at 6 points. When he hits zero it all will go to heck! :p
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Yay! Our first group of cameos! Five points a week so I guess ten. Minus two for dropping homework and another two for lying you're at 6 points. When he hits zero it all will go to heck! :p

I like this. You should totally keep score and see where he ends up when it's over. Quick, someone draft an official point system!

Hahaha @WitcHazard and @Jes2G I'm cracking up at the points idea! If anyone wants to take on the role of official points-keeper for Zayne, I'd be interested to see where he ends up :joy:

I was going to show his status for every update he's in or his activities are mentioned on Sunday since it's the last update of the week. Max he can gain or lose is five least is one! The number will depend on the situation or how I'm feeling that day.

HA! Points are conditional! Even better LOL.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Crusty-undies! :D Love this.

Nope, sorry. I can't support entitled babies LOL.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Jes2G wrote: »
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Crusty-undies! :D Love this.

Nope, sorry. I can't support entitled babies LOL.

Hey! Zayne resembles that remark!

Wait...

:tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Lol @WitcHazard ! Love the point system for Zayne! And yay for the casting call sightings! :)
  • Options
    MariskaAmyMariskaAmy Posts: 901 Member
    "I'm doing great!" Yep, random trash everywhere is doing great :P Hope the inevitible rats dont bite your toes in your sleep lol
  • Options
    MariskaAmy wrote: »
    "I'm doing great!" Yep, random trash everywhere is doing great :P Hope the inevitible rats dont bite your toes in your sleep lol

@MariskaAmy Zayne's idea of "great" is different than most people's I think :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    In today's chapter, Remi and River make plans with some friends. :)

Interlude: Party
    acyyLQg.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Another strike for Zayne! :D
  • Options

Wait, he hasn't done anything yet. He was already telling people he was older. I think this is a strike for River.....
  • Options
    MariskaAmyMariskaAmy Posts: 901 Member
    "It couldn't hurt, right?" Famous last words lol
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Wait, he hasn't done anything yet. He was already telling people he was older. I think this is a strike for River.....
    He first lied to his neighbors now it has grown to a larger population of Uni students the bigger the lie the greater the consequences.
    Also Citizen has other people sometimes explain situations that happen to Zayne that he may not tell in his chapters. So when someone else in their chapter says something pertaining to Zayne for better or worse it can and will be held against him so STRIKE!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member

I'm thinking this is a future strike...heh...heh...this will get ugly very fast. Or maybe not? Maybe this is just where Zayne meets up with the people who will make him fall in the future? I would think we'd need a little more time for his demise. A slow steady entrance into Rosebrook h*ll.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I feel very vindicated that River says all Zayne needs to do is get rid of his baseball cap to look older. That and the fact that toddlers are a thing in ts4 made my day.
  • Options
    I would think we'd need a little more time for his demise. A slow steady entrance into Rosebrook h*ll.

This had me littlerally laughing out loud!!
  • Options

I'm thinking this is a future strike...heh...heh...this will get ugly very fast. Or maybe not? Maybe this is just where Zayne meets up with the people who will make him fall in the future? I would think we'd need a little more time for his demise. A slow steady entrance into Rosebrook h*ll.

Hahaha we'll see @pammiechick ;) And LOL "Rosebrook H*ll"... This poor family. :joy:
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    I feel very vindicated that River says all Zayne needs to do is get rid of his baseball cap to look older. That and the fact that toddlers are a thing in ts4 made my day.

I may or may not have written that line specifically with you in mind @Ruby10990 :joy:

And YES, Toddlers!

I'm about to go in-game and age all my past and current Rosebrooks to toddlers so we can see how adorable they would have been. :heart: I will take screenshots tonight and share them here!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Ruby10990 wrote: »

OMG!!! Toddlers. Yessss......No more 10 year jumps in time. Ha! I have been seeing this today and thought it was a joke until I saw the post! I am stoked.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top