Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Congrats to those who's been waiting for toddlers :) !

Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
I never cared that the sims 4 had no toddlers but I know Just how much this means to A LOT! of simmers
I don't know why but I feel like My heart is overwhelmed, I feel weird emotions & feel like about to cry from happiness to those who always wanted toddlers.
this is the biggest thing ever happened in The Sims 4
also this made me realize how much I love You guys "The Sims Community"
Enjoy it as much as You can & have the most fun You've been waiting for for years.
AAAAAAAAAH!! I'm so excited <3
Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg

Comments

• Options
    NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    I second that. I only really play as young adults and occasionally teens, but people have been waiting for toddlers for over 2 years now so I'm glad they have them.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I am the most happy person ever <3 Now I can finally create my daughter!
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I second the OP too; I only ever play YA or older but I'm so happy for those of you who have waited for them for so long!
    (I've waited for vamps all this time so I know how you feel! :) )
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    parisgracexparisgracex Posts: 80 Member
    I am the most happy person ever <3 Now I can finally create my daughter!

Wooo yay! I'm going to create my son! :)
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I'm also incredibly happy for the family players. May the sims 4 be a whole new, wonderful and fulfilling experience for you all from here on. <3
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm bout to lose control and I think I like it oh ya, I'm so excited , :) I am so happy for Everyone who wanted Toddler's, Thanks so much to OP and to EA, Maxis and Guru's, :)https://simsvip.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/TS4_Toddlers_video_v1.jpg
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I'm so happy for them also.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I am happy that the option is there for those who wish to play them but there is so much more that this game needs such as terrain tools and hope to hear some news on that.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Thank you so much. I'm sitting here wondering just what to do. You see, I aged up the baby just yesterday when I was playing. Now, I can do one of two things, or both if the one I choose doesn't pan out. I have this wild idea to keep the current game save as is, since the older brother just got an amazing promotion. Use the cas.fulleditmode cheat and try to age little brother back to toddler (my first choice) and if that fails,go back to the previous game save, since I've been doing the Save As … thing. This will mean I'd have to work hard again at getting that promotion, but that's just fine with me. I cannot believe what a turn this day has taken. I so appreciate the wonderful surprise. Amazing. Completely amazing. Did I thank EA? Oh, well, can't thank them enough. THANK YOU!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Bert1701Bert1701 Posts: 159 Member
    I'm really glad this was patched in for those that have been waiting so long. I'm not bothered personally, as it was Vampires I wanted so I'm already really happy! But so glad for those that were waiting, I hope you have fun!
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    This game just got ten times better and when I add vampires it is going to be everything I wanted. That's saying a lot for someone like me who is often very critical of TS4. Thank you OP, for being gracious. This is the best day of TS4 ever.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    I should've waited for my awesome family of lovelyness to get their daughter ^^
    But then again, I think that was a nice Christmas present for them o:)
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    This + Vampire GP- the devs have really made me happy.
  • Options
    MingYangYoMingYangYo Posts: 362 Member
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    I am happy that the option is there for those who wish to play them but there is so much more that this game needs such as terrain tools and hope to hear some news on that.

And the culling situation.
    Let me in I got a heart of gold

L2Oe8ie.jpg
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    Thank you! I'm so super stoked. I really had convinced myself past couple months that I was waiting for Toddlers, Cars & Seasons at this point and just start off a new Sims era with like tons of content all off the rip rather than the usual, wait for your favorite themes to come along! With this news today? I'm literally just totally into joining the Sims 4 right now. LOL But I need to wait till my freetime is better because I've done "two new eras' of the Sims. The first weeks you cant move from the computer. LOL And I need to gather a couple hundred bucks don't I? LOL
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    The toddlers are really beautiful and can already stumble about so they are not stuck until picked up. I've found a couple of toys already which are teaching toys. The toddlers were playing on the floor and their dad came over to watch and talk with them. Really well done EA (so far)!