Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I want to delete this.

EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
I want to delete this.
Post edited by EpicSims on

Comments

• Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    I don't think EA ever does more than 50% off. Wondering will there be a 50% off sale though.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I want to delete this.
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    EpicSims wrote: »
    Oh.. Too bad..
    I may be wrong but, as far as I remember, a few years ago, there was a big sale on sims games on Origin that offered us 70% off during Christmas/New Year holidays.

if you want a good deal, search for boxed copies sellers, such as Amazon, Target, Wallmart, etc. Sure you can't get stuff packs this way, but for expansion packs the store tends to have extra copies to get rid off and put them on massive sales. As all the boxes seem to feature nowadays is an Origin game code, it's really not any different than just grabbing the game off Origin :P
  • Options
    BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »

if you want a good deal, search for boxed copies sellers, such as Amazon, Target, Wallmart, etc. Sure you can't get stuff packs this way, but for expansion packs the store tends to have extra copies to get rid off and put them on massive sales. As all the boxes seem to feature nowadays is an Origin game code, it's really not any different than just grabbing the game off Origin :P

As of now all the Expansions and Game Packs (except Dine Out) are 50% off on the Target website. Just bought my copy of City Living for $20 :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello @patsyspink :) It is great that you were able to purchase City Living with 50% off! Your sims will enjoy living in San Myshuno!
    Happy City Living !
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I want to delete this post.
  • Options
    BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    EpicSims wrote: »
    patsyspink wrote: »

As of now all the Expansions and Game Packs (except Dine Out) are 50% off on the Target website. Just bought my copy of City Living for $20 :)

Half !!!! $20!!! What a good deal!! Thanks for the information !

Anytime! :) It's free shipping, and the sale ends in two days so there's still some time left to take advantage of it. :smiley:
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello @patsyspink :) It is great that you were able to purchase City Living with 50% off! Your sims will enjoy living in San Myshuno!
    Happy City Living !

Thank you so much rosemow! :blush:
  • Options
    dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    I don't think EA ever does more than 50% off. Wondering will there be a 50% off sale though.

There was a 70% (or 75%) sale once. Can't tell you an exact date though. But I'm waiting for another one like that. There's a retail shop here which sells CL for the same price as the recent Origin sale. So now, it's whoever puts it on a sale first: the shop or Origin.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    I want to delete this post.
  • Options
    HennriettaHennrietta Posts: 212 Member
    Do you think Vintage Glamour will be on sale or too soon since it was just released? Honestly I'm not even sure if I ever seen stuff packs on sale :s
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hennrietta wrote: »
    Do you think Vintage Glamour will be on sale or too soon since it was just released? Honestly I'm not even sure if I ever seen stuff packs on sale :s

Hello
    There may be a another percentage off discount code that could be applied across the Origin store . The last discount code though excluded Vintage Glamour.
    I hope that you will be able to purchase it very soon :)
  • Options
    WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    I have a question about sales, but the card I use isn't accepted by Origin. I know it works on Amazon. Does anyone know if they have sales too? Sorry, wasn't sure to create my own thread or if it would be considered a duplicate. I figure this is pretty on topic? I wouldn't mind 50 percent off. I will see if Target accepts the card, but please let me know, if anyone else uses Amazon.
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    I got City Living half off on the Black Friday sale on Amazon. It wasn't the instant DL, and it took about a week to get here because of some blizzards, but it finally came, lol. I would guess if it was half off once, it may be again.
  • Options
    WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    Yeah, I saw their sales on Amazon too. I actually prefer real games to digital. I bought my friend the base game and sent it to her. I was planning on getting my own from Origin, but it didn't accept the card. I tried Amazon again, but their sale ended by then... :( I hope they have another sale for Christmas. I just want Get To Work.