Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You wanna see Toddlers or Pets first ?

Comments

• Options
    mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    What a question!
    I miss toddlers so much for various reasons, but I'm totally an animal lover so my answer would be "Pets first".
  • Options
    lovejoyriteialovejoyriteia Posts: 198 Member
    Sims 5. >:)

Toddlers, definitely.
  • Options
    LoloSimmerLoloSimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    Need toddlers!!!
  • Options
    Eddie SimsEddie Sims Posts: 121 Member
    Why not pets and toddlers? LOL
    Toddlers should not come in an expansion pack because that's an aspect of the game that should have been there in the first place but I wouldn't mind if toddlers came in a patch update before a Pets EP. What's cuter than watching a toddler cuddle a puppy or kitten? :)
    To answer the question I'd say toddlers because like I said, that's something that should have been included in the base game. Whoever was the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 that decided to leave the toddler life stage out deserves to fight in a trial by combat with The Mountain! LOL.
    The Sloane Legacy |Eddie's Sims World | Origin ID: EddieSims4 | Twitter: _EddieSims | Follow me on YouTube

gen1-7-resized-2.jpg
  • Options
    asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Toddlers! If pets come before toddlers, that would really be a slap on the face towards family players like myself. We got confirmation that pets were not going to be confined to an object, but no word on toddlers. Just excuse after excuse without a definite yes or no. Not even a maybe. But hey can't talk about "future content", so.... Even if we get pets, I don't think we'll have fully functioning customizations like in TS3. I do see us getting a lot of caged animals with interactions. Maybe we'll get the option to finally feed the fish lol

That would be so innovative! LOL. x)

Like seriously, we got two aquariums and a fish bowl and still can't feed the fish? Just decor. SMH

Yeah same with the doorbell. We have plenty of doors but no doorbells. The knocking is annoying.

I agree. Half of the time I don't even know other sims were at my door. Sometimes I hear a knock other times I don't.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited November 2016
    Toddlers patched in. Life stages and Sims should always be priority over pets and seasons otherwise there will never be interactions for those life stages. I am tired of life stages and states getting angry pooped for this iteration. Sims have enough issues with culling and lack of space in this game. Until those are addressed, adding pets is only going to make base game restrictions like that worst. At least with toddlers, no new set of culling will be introduced and space they take in a room won't be any more than a child. If pets do come first that would be the straw that broke the camels back for me and I would be completely done with this iteration and wouldn't trust the Gurus ever again. I think same thing with cars too if they didn't come before pets. Both cars and toddlers are required for me to enjoy pets.

With preteens if they come, I wouldn't mind paying for them because they would be new to the PC series and can easily fund a toddler patch.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I hope everyone gets the content they want, but for me?..neither. I want supernaturals first.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    I never really got into pets in the sims 3, I just never found the gameplay involved with pets that intriguing, I would probably prefer toddlers over pets in the sims 4, unless pets in the sims 4 come with some very unique and essential gameplay.
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    I'd choose toddlers for sure.
    I want 'em
    You want 'em
    Everybody wants 'em
    They'd add so much more depth to the game it's crazy

When they add pets though I do hope there are very very very few to no strays at all. I know it's just a game but I wouldn't be able to take it I'd adopt every one! I don't know what I'd do when I ran out of room for them! And then to just watch them wondering around all sad would be absolutely heartbreaking! But, without an open world I think it may be likely my wish comes true.

Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member

Honestly I never liked having to take care of toddlers and taking a bunch of time out of my adult sim's lives just to teach them how to walk/talk etc. But having children isn't the same without them. You have this baby who grows up into like a 7 year old kid in a matter of days, and it's just lame. So toddlers for me.
  • Options
    jinzou214jinzou214 Posts: 74 Member

Honestly I never liked having to take care of toddlers and taking a bunch of time out of my adult sim's lives just to teach them how to walk/talk etc. But having children isn't the same without them. You have this baby who grows up into like a 7 year old kid in a matter of days, and it's just lame. So toddlers for me.

I'd like to see both equally. If I had to choose, I'd grudgingly ask for toddlers because of these reasons as well. However, I'd also really like pets too!

• Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Pets for the next EP. Toddlers for the next GP. Not because I want toddlers but just for the simmers who want them. I want seasons and pets more than anything else.
  • Options
    CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Pets for the next EP. Toddlers for the next GP. Not because I want toddlers but just for the simmers who want them. I want seasons and pets more than anything else.
    Not everyone wants toddlers, but not everyone wants pets either.
    Personally, I consider toddlers an essential part of gameplay for a realistic result, and I think everybody would be happiest if there is a toggle for spawning pets, and if lifespan and life stage durations could be adjusted so that people who don't really want toddlers can shorten this stage as much as possible.
  • Options
    JessiGuiterJessiGuiter Posts: 65 Member
    Toddlers all the way! I miss that stage. So much easier and gives me more to do. Pets are nice but I never really got into having them in my families.
    10406737_1660998687481768_497104753404593380_n.png?oh=bee67a6ebb087f759fb73384668c748d&oe=5A32443A
  • Options
    TheseareourlivesTheseareourlives Posts: 126 Member
    @MelissaStarbees is that GIF future Starscream laughing over G1 Starscream pushing Megatron out of the spaceship? :D

... Sorry that completely distracted me from the question. I personally think pets, though I can identify with your comment. Seeing the children 'pop' out of the cradle is so weird! Hey, what about wild animals like foxes? That would be cool! B)
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    can I have both
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    AlorxicoAlorxico Posts: 360 Member
    Toddlers.
  • Options
    VikimicikeVikimicike Posts: 65 Member
    I really really vote for toddlers!! It's the cutest life stage. And another thing is that its quiet unrealistic to jump out of a baby craddle and be able to walk and go to school... Sims 3 had the "teach to walk", "teach to talk" options with toddlers, I miss it soo much.. how more natural and cuter it was. My heart is bleeding without the toddlers in the game.. :'(
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I would like both as they were in all the other Sims games. I don't believe that we will get Toddlers, and as for pets I think it will be a lot like the old Sims games like Sims 2. There won't be any horses so I don't think it would be that exciting if we get pets. Now if they give us a new career like Veterinarian and we could go to the Vet's Hospital like we do for the Doctors career and have Sims bring their pets to get help then the Ep or what ever would be worth the money. I am tired of the same old game play Sims 4 needs a shot in the arm.
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    If i'm thinking for everyone else, toddlers. However for my game, i'd rather have pets.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    SoniaSimmerSoniaSimmer Posts: 85 Member
    I'd prefer a Pets expansion, and at the same time, they could include toddlers in a future update. Though what I really wish is an expansion whose content were similar to Makin' Magic.
    resubida_zps0kskeuy1.gif

• Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited November 2016
    Please add pets firstly , they'll suit awesomely with the spirit of the sims 4 game much more than the toddlers because even though I wish them back, it's not the gurus wishes I don't think the sims 4 is definitively a family oriented game.

and add seasons please it's a real need ;) .
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    Alli-beagleAlli-beagle Posts: 111 Member
    Pets, toddlers would be weird to just add into the game and there is so much more you can do with pets!
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Pets for me, please.
    I quit Sims 3 before the pets EP, so I never got to play with horses. It would be something new.
    Also I'm one of those who is glad to see the toddlers gone. It's fun to pose them for photoshoots in Sims 2, in actual gameplay I find them too limited.
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    @Theseareourlives lol yes it's tfp or Transformers prime starscream watching g1 starscream throwing g1 megatron out of astrotrain in the 80's movie X3

8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu