Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite SP?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    The Kids stuff pack is by far my favorite! I love everything in it, especially the voidcritters. After that, I gotta go with Backyard Stuff since my families use stuff from there a lot.
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    I'm really surprised with how many people say Romantic Garden stuff is their favorite, especially since it didn't really have all that many new plants/flowers in the first place. I'd have to say I really like the kids SP
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    Ugh, I am so needing Kids Stuff. I can't wait until I am able to finally buy it.
  • Options
    FemaleTroubleFemaleTrouble Posts: 38 Member
    Only playing Sims 4 for a few months and don't have all the SPs, but I have seen what's in them. I've purchased Movie Hangout and Kids Room Stuff so far. I like both of them, but Kids Room Stuff I have to say is my favorite. I'm not a huge family player and I know it's not enough to appease those who love family/generational play, but for me it added a ton to make kids worthwhile to play. Voidcritters and the puppet show are adorable!

I have my eye on Backyard Stuff next... and I really want the hot tub from Perfect Patio but can't justify spending 10$ for that alone.
    tumblr_novzxnecn01tdnvrao1_500.gif
  • Options
    monkeypants1monkeypants1 Posts: 320 Member
    Movie stuff partially because I find the movies themselves so entertaining. Partially because between the objects in the pack, a cinema lot I downloaded from the gallery, and some really awesome cc I found, I can have a movie theatre to send my sims too.

I also like cool kitchen for the same reason, because between that and get to work I can have an ice cream parlor.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member
    edited November 2016
    Its a tie between Kids SP and Backyard SP. The one thing that really irritates me about the Kids SP though is that they have to be directed to use the battle station.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png