Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are we ever going to have any more supernaturals?

I really enjoy the aliens in game, but after 3 eps they are the only supernaturals we have gotten. I miss the vampires and fairies tbh. What do y'all think about it. Do you think they should have more, and if so which would you most like to have?
Check out my ISBI Legacy Challenge here: http://ts4-townie.tumblr.com/

Comments

• Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    ARE WE EVER GOING TO HAVE ANY MORE SUPERNATURALS?

When Pigs fly. B)
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    I definitely think we'll see more supernaturals. Probably in its own ep. I just don't see them fitting in either of the last 2 eps.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I'm wish well see more of them soon, but I want them to be nicely made like aliens. They have special powers and interactions, special looks, special way to breed with sims, their own home planet, they can disguise themselves... will be really interesting to see what they come up with for other supernaturals.
  • Options
    PoppenPoppen Posts: 85 Member
    I would be very suprised if not, so hang in there :)
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Uzone27 wrote: »
    ARE WE EVER GOING TO HAVE ANY MORE SUPERNATURALS?

When Pigs fly. B)
    maxwell_1.jpg

i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I think they're saving Supernaturals for packs that expressly fit them. Aliens fitted with the Science Career, however although Vampires have always been in a late night-esque pack, they don't expressly fit the theme. I definitely think we'll be getting a Supernatural Pack somewhere down the line, however I hope:

Werewolves come in Pets, Faries come with Seasons and that we get a Vampire Game pack with a Spooky world, before the Official Supernatural Pack arrives.
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I'm thinking probably not since Sims 4 seems more to be about role playing than actually simulating life states. I mean look at how many costumes there are for Sims compared to actual life states now. I think the days of the Sims being a simulation game are fleeting fast.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Honestly, I don't miss them at all. I actually dislike how aliens and ghosts are in this iteration.
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Most likely never. Its all about being a young adult, dancing, partying, drinking juice, blowing bubbles, woohooing, and being unfaithful. So in other words its all about being young. We're lucky enough to even have aliens.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited November 2016
    supernaturals is just one thing on the long list of things i wish the sims 4 had.
    to put it frankly, i'm not hopeful that they will be returning.
    if i'm pleasantly surprised, however, i definitely won't be mad.
  • Options
    WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    edited November 2016
    Yeah. Remember when each new expansion brought a new supernatural phase? Shame it's not that way anymore. At this rate, we'll be lucky if they even add the toddlers phase back... :/
    Hopefully in a free patch.. We shouldn't need to pay for extra content just for a basic staple to the game. What if I don't want a generations pack? What if I just want toddlers?
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    One of the gurus said a year ago that supernaturals being added to EPs was never meant to be a tradition (which is false on so many levels) so I don't think they'll be adding them by EP any more. If they don't have their own EP then they could possibly be added to a GP.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Glitter_bugGlitter_bug Posts: 70 Member
    WissaWolf wrote: »
    Yeah. Remember when each new expansion brought a new supernatural phase? Shame it's not that way anymore. At this rate, we'll be lucky if they even add the toddlers phase back... :/
    Hopefully in a free patch.. We shouldn't need to pay for extra content just for a basic staple to the game. What if I don't want a generations pack? What if I just want toddlers?

Exactly! I remember when you got a new supernatrual with each ep. So that's why I was kind of bummed that that doesn't seem to be the case this go around. :(

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i hope not unless there an option to fully turn off these unwatend lifestate because supernaturals are not my cup of tea the only way i would not mind those would be if i can fully turn off these things via the game options
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    i hope not unless there an option to fully turn off these unwatend lifestate because supernaturals are not my cup of tea the only way i would not mind those would be if i can fully turn off these things via the game options

Quit whining. I'm sure they'll make them able to be turned off, so you won't have to whine any more.

Meanwhile, Vampires aren't my cup of tea either. They are my morning coffee in an IV. They are my heartbeat, they are what keep me awake, and alive.

*Does a little dance*
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Movotti wrote: »

Quit whining. I'm sure they'll make them able to be turned off, so you won't have to whine any more.

Meanwhile, Vampires aren't my cup of tea either. They are my morning coffee in an IV. They are my heartbeat, they are what keep me awake, and alive.

*Does a little dance*

Hopefully they'll make an EP and cram all that stuff in there just for you so I can skip that one.
    As much as as I dislike Supernaturals I couldn't live with myself in good consience knowing that another Simmer had his plug pulled because of little ole' me.
  • Options
    DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    The talking toilet is the new supernatural race.

They have no needs except social and they are great at disposing of waste on their home lot. Unfortunately one major downside is they are unable to move or be controlled.

I love them. Sims 4 is the greatest game ever.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Options
    CrackFoxCrackFox Posts: 1,507 Member
    Probably. They wouldn't be that difficult to code as they use the same basic skeletons etc. If something is fairly easy to do, regardless of how much people want it, they will likely do it in favor of something more complex.
  • Options
    Glitter_bugGlitter_bug Posts: 70 Member
    The talking toilet is the new supernatural race.

They have no needs except social and they are great at disposing of waste on their home lot. Unfortunately one major downside is they are unable to move or be controlled.

I love them. Sims 4 is the greatest game ever.

I didn't think of it like that :D I honestly haven't messed with the talking toilet much, might have to see what all the fuss is about.
  • Options
    iamcherylfailsiamcherylfails Posts: 214 Member
    I hope so... I miss my Supernaturals in this iteration. I'd like to see fairies or witches the most but I'd hope to have all the ones we've seen before back eventually (not Sims 3 zombies though, those are too annoying, if zombies were more like how they are in Sims 2 when your sim doesn't get resurrected properly then I'd be okay with those).
  • Options
    Kara KuehnKara Kuehn Posts: 36 Member
    I for one hope they make it an EP or GP all it's own and not just one life state here or there in certain EP's or GP's. Supernatural ROCKED as a whole EP with a whole new town. Think of having another EP town for supernaturals that would be a spooky town or like Halloweentown? People go to live there and their family is never the same again.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Vampires have already been leaked by the composer of the Sims music who posted a Dracula song.
  • Options
    Vampires have already been leaked by the composer of the Sims music who posted a Dracula song.

That's one way to keep my wallet in the coffin... B)
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I am Gothic so Ya I am hoping that they are re-added back into the Sims 4, since they have been a part of the Franchise for years, the game for Me is just not the same without them, So I am hoping for the best, if they are never added back in, then I guess for Me that Sims 4 will be over with, no fun without Gothic and Graveyards, do not forget bout Fog, we need Fog as well, and Coffins, Fangs, and such, so bring on the Vamps, Werewolves, ect.