The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

even more terrible things in the catacombs!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    TcrrlltcTcrrlltc Posts: 189 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Look dude, Your story was entertaining in a literary sense, Nice idea, The fact your putting it onto the forums as a thing that happened in your game though and people are thinking your being straight about it and it is something that could happen is just out of order.

• Options
    MoreOrLessMoreOrLess Posts: 279 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Did that actually happen? Cause as sick as that sounds...really hard to see EA coming up with soemthing like this.
  • Options
    gardenangelgardenangel Posts: 51 New Member
    edited June 2009
    sorry sometimes just little things provoke me, like you blaming me for a bug. and i think if it wasn't a bug, goldie's interparation would make sense. goldies i. on page 1 if you dont know this already.
  • Options
    BECKYB576BECKYB576 Posts: 344 Member
    edited June 2009
    :D:D :shock: :shock: after looking at other age meeters, i figured out when angela would become a teenager. On the day that would be her birthday if she was still alive, the dad's phone rang and a cop was calling him. he hangs off and instead of driving, he runs to the graveyard without me telling him to. mom is at spa, gets same call and runs to gy. the masauluom is exploded ashes there tons of people laughing grim reaper running away from burned building. a teenage angela is alive and when i look at her moodlets it has one that says,' wrestled monster and escapes catacombs!'. isnt that weird and cool! defenitly a bug but at least i have angela back! :D:D:D

That is the wildest thing I have ever heard of!!!!!!! OMG! I have got to get a Sim to these graveyards, I'm not normally into that aspect of this game, but this is intriguing to me now! Thanks for the story... I will be checking for my stories in the future, don't forget to keep us posted when more things happen.
  • Options
    JubileeJubilee Posts: 129 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Cool story either way....

• Options
    atv1337atv1337 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    You should make a story in the movies and stuff after all you said you had pictures plus think of the views it would get!!

Don't forget to pu my name after all I thought of it 8) (jk)

Edit: sorry didn't hear full comment forget this :oops:
  • Options
    KatcarcatKatcarcat Posts: 300 New Member
    edited June 2009
    cool story =)
  • Options
    XerozXeroz Posts: 189 New Member
    edited June 2009
    thats fricin awesome i wanna take a bunch of children in there now XD
  • Options
    melissawarholmelissawarhol Posts: 133 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I've only gone in the catacombs once, it wasn't very interesting :|
  • Options
    janellelynnejanellelynne Posts: 402 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My sim had her part time job there and one night she came running home because she was chased out of the catacombs! "lots of scary monsters roaming around in there!"
  • Options
    sim718984sim718984 Posts: 161
    edited February 2010
    this is so stupid! i used to send 2 sims every night and all i ever got was terible things or bears!! i wil ltry the baby thing i dont beileve it but i wil ltry it.. for al lwe know it was an experimental ea games thing that was canceled and worked becouse it was so hard to replicate
  • Options
    ameliuh321ameliuh321 Posts: 3,767 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Hahahah...you say its a bug? If it was a bug there wouldn't be all these set animations and phone calls that you described.

Don't make up stuff. If that's your 'thing' go write a book.
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited February 2010
    DUDE STOP BAGERING ME. I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY FREINDS OR ATTENTION ONLINE. I LIKE ACTUAL SOCIAL RELATIONSHIPS OFF THE COMPUTER. YOU PROBBLY SHOULDN'T TEST THIS AND GET DISSAPOINTED. LIKE I SAID, THIS WAS A BUG. STOP GETTING MAD AT ME FOR POSTING WHAT HAPPENS TO MY SIMS!

First, stop posting in all-caps.

Second, there is no way this happened. Not a chance. Even 'if' it was a crazy bug that another sim took a toddler into a catacomb...and you are the ONLY person this has ever happened to. As well, there is no way that "on the birthday when the kid would have been a teenager" the dad would get a phone call. No way.

Bugs make weird glitches not entire storyline changes like kids disappearing into catacombs, growing up from toddler to child to teenager, fighting bears, sims getting phone calls that nobody else has EVER gotten.

Nice try; two thumbs up for imagination, two thumbs down for falsehoods.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    hippiedippie927hippiedippie927 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited February 2010
    Why are people responding to the OP??? Check the date on this thread! :(
  • Options
    paco1200paco1200 Posts: 8,648 New Member
    edited February 2010
    It's not that im calling you a liar, it just sounds like a lie.

Great story though, they should make a movie of this
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited February 2010
    :D:D :shock: :shock: after looking at other age meeters, i figured out when angela would become a teenager. On the day that would be her birthday if she was still alive, the dad's phone rang and a cop was calling him. he hangs off and instead of driving, he runs to the graveyard without me telling him to. mom is at spa, gets same call and runs to gy. the masauluom is exploded ashes there tons of people laughing grim reaper running away from burned building. a teenage angela is alive and when i look at her moodlets it has one that says,' wrestled monster and escapes catacombs!'. isnt that weird and cool! defenitly a bug but at least i have angela back! :D:D:D

OMG! that is the coolest thing ever! why couldn't something like that happen in my game? instead I get error code 12...:(
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i beileve theres more to the catocombs then what usewally hapens ( bears and terible things ) but still
  • Options
    CoyadreCoyadre Posts: 5,409 Member
    edited February 2010
    Lol I remember this post :lol:
  • Options
    SoberMidgetSoberMidget Posts: 120 New Member
    edited February 2010
    LOL at fake story
  • Options
    mummygagamummygaga Posts: 1,621 New Member
    edited February 2010
    :shock: OMG! That actually happened!

Stupid Zombie Bears! They just killed your toddlers!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    this cant be true can it?