Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Military Career

DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
edited November 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I, like many players would love to see the return of the Military Career, but not as you knew it!

1. Active Career
2. Showing most of it, strictness, courage, sims being away for a while (you don't see them while they are away.)
3. Uniform, mostly modelled on Army career.
4. Marching walking style unlocked at level 2 of career, you are taught to March. You can choose whether your sims obey or disobey the drill instructor.
5. Salute available for military Career people and there kids (for fun) at level 3 Salute with utmost respect at level 8
6. Physical training.
7. Obstacle course at home.
8. If your sim chooses to misbehave at work he could have to do push ups, but 3 warnings/ push-ups and you loose career performance or may even be demoted.
9. At rank 1 when your sim starts, he or she needs to be level 2 Atheletic skill, rank 2 is level 3 Atheletic skill and so on until level 8 where you need 10 Atheletic skill.
10. Your sim must salute higher ups in the military and will call them Sir.
11. Your Sim can do a special kind of Push up at level 5
12. Your sim can get married in their uniform, but dressy uniform. Idea by @griffin1842

Those are what I have thought of for now, if you have ideas please give them to me. :)
Post edited by DcD2510 on

Comments

• Options
    griffin1842griffin1842 Posts: 255 Member
    I really want a return of the military career as well. Not sure if it should be an active career or not, but I love the idea of unlocking a new walk style and having the sim sometimes have to be away for long stretches of time. I'd also like sims to be able to get married in their dress uniform.
  • Options
    ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    This is a wonderful idea. I was thinking about how I would like to see the return of the military career the other day. I doubt we'll ever see it becoming an active career, but as long as I get it back in some form. I would also like to see the Lawyer career track from Sims 2 brought back into the franchise.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • Options
    Hmm, Active or maybe semi active
  • Options
    OMGiLoveIceCream_2OMGiLoveIceCream_2 Posts: 19 New Member
    Hello!
    I like your idea.
    Happy simming!
  • Options