Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bug's, Bug's and more bugs

urygauryga Posts: 559 Member
NO MODS

1. sims eating with pool and basket ball court on lot, fall threw the fool and swim
2. gave sims key to apartment, moved to another house. Invited them to the new one, now I CANT COOK AT ALL, sims start to cook, fix, chop and when its time to cook they STOP and then give the symble that the paths bocked. you can throw away, can NOT cook ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REPAIRED Game 2 times, and did everything rose tells you to do , Still cant cook

4. Sims drop EVERY command when there is a basket ball court on the lot to play. they can be Dying from hunger, but will stop eating to play basketball

Sims don't follow instructions, I know there BI-POLOR, but now there just plain DUMB?

Post edited by uryga on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,602 Member
    edited November 2016
    Hello
    With your second issue, try moving the furnishings in the kitchen to other positions and see if that helps.
    Try selling and rebuying the fridge and oven.
    Make sure that there are no overhead items causing issues.
    Make sure that there are counter spaces.
    Move the fridge from the corner of the room.
    Make sure that no items placed using the moo cheat are causing issues.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    did it all rose, still cant cook, deleted the kichen and made a new one. not working after inviting the sims with the last apartment keys
    if you want ill make a video of 1 counter, 1 stove, 1 fridge out side and still they wont finish the script, like it is missing after inviting the sim with the old apartment key
    Don't they play test it before releasing it? like EA used too?
  • Options
    ok rose a little calmer, took out basketball court and they started cooking again
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    With your second issue, try moving the furnishings in the kitchen to other positions and see if that helps.
    Try selling and rebuying the fridge and oven.
    Make sure that there are no overhead items causing issues.
    Make sure that there are counter spaces.
    Move the fridge from the corner of the room.
    Make sure that no items placed using the moo cheat are causing issues.

ok rose , I'm a little calmer, took out basketball court and they started cooking again
    conflict with bb rim and pools
  • Options
    The game has to many bugs now without mods
    I have no need for this anymore, you have lost my following and my money.

I will be looking for a real sims game from some other outside source.
    One that is a real sims game that I control my game play, my world, my play
    Not yours.

I was going to buy Battlefield 1

But after the poor and unprofessional of the sims 4, I will not be buying it.

You have become a company that Just cant be trusted at all with any game you make.

I feel that you are a not a professional game company anymore and maybe That's why you got the Golden poo award.