Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help with Heartbreaker Lifetime Wish

So my sim has this lifetime wish and everything went smoothly the first 3 relationships, then I messed up by breaking up with a sim through text so fine. Okay. But then when my sim broke up with his girlfriend and immediately started dating another sim the heartbreaker sim count went from 4/10 back down to 3/10 after the breakup and up to 4/10 with the new relationship when shouldn't it have gone from 4 to 5?? This is the second time this has happened and I don't understand why. Can anyone explain this to me, please?

Comments

• Options
    Nienke1Nienke1 Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm not good at maths but I think that you've made a mistake here. Look:

Your sim had 4 girlfriends. Then he broke up with one, that makes 3. After that, he got a new girlfriend so that makes 4, right?

The goal is to be with 10 different sims at the same time. Hope I helped!
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Nienke1 wrote: »
    The goal is to be with 10 different sims at the same time. Hope I helped!

No, the goal of that lifetime wish is to be the boyfriend/girlfriend of 10 different sims sequentially. Sims cannot go steady with more than one sim at a time. They can be romantic interests with more than one sim, but that doesn't count for the Heartbreaker Wish.

@meimeisawr , I've only played a sim with the Heartbreaker wish once, and didn't play that game long enough to complete it. I think I did use a text to break up, but I don't recall that affecting the counter. Are these girlfriends in different worlds? That could be affecting the counter. In my game being in different worlds (university) affects the charisma counter showing how many sims are needed to progress to the next charisma level.
  • Options
    meimeisawrmeimeisawr Posts: 26 New Member
    @TreyNutz No. It's all in the same world (Riverview). I was playing Hal Breckenridge but not lately since this incident was frustrating me.
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    Maybe one of the ex-girlfriends moved out of town?
    You could look at the relationship panel and see how many exes it shows.