Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Traits?

I've been searching to see if there are any new traits coming out with the new pack coming out in November. So far I haven't found any mentioned. If there aren't going to be new traits, I am going to start a sim that I will move to the city once the pack comes out.

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Two new traits: unflirty and vegetarian
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    HippieMama2HippieMama2 Posts: 240 Member
    Thank you! I had not read about those yet.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    And I think that there's a new aspiration geared towards living in the city that might have a trait or two with it too.
  • Options
    IvySims15IvySims15 Posts: 31 Member
    I am so glad they brought back the vegetarian trait, along with more vegetarian options!! I tried to create a vegetarian restaurant with Dine Out, and the selection was very limited. I had to use my imagination :|
  • Options
    HippieMama2HippieMama2 Posts: 240 Member
    I did the same thing Ivy! Hopefully we get more recipes.
  • Options
    I did the same thing Ivy! Hopefully we get more recipes.
    I think that there are few new recipes coming in CL as well.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    It mentioned in the Festivals trailer that Vegetarian Sims will love the samosas, so we know that's one new recipe. Could be vegetarian versions of current favorites, like vegetarian chili or vegetarian fish and chips (they did that in Sims 3 Showtime when the Vegetarian trait was added).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited October 2016
    i think the unflirty will be funny with some sim coming up and try to flirt with them....
    Post edited by honeypooh1267 on
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    In the Festival trailer, they showed a female sim drinking some special tea that made her flirty. Then she starts flirting with a male sim that was her age,YA and is unflirty. He pulls back his head and waves noway. Then the trailer jumps to another sim after that. I would have liked to see the outcome of that scene of the female sim trying to flirt with an unflirty male sim.