Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I really do not listen to Cultural music before!

Like Japanese, Indian, Chinese, and more! I never knew that Cultural was mentioned by Antonio Romeo. I cannot use my sim self to listen to it, but I let my cultural alter egos listen to it. I have never been into cultures before!

Comments

• Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Like Japanese, Indian, Chinese, and more! I never knew that Cultural was mentioned by Antonio Romeo. I cannot use my sim self to listen to it, but I let my cultural alter egos listen to it. I have never been into cultures before!

Then what a wonderful opportunity to explore and appreciate the cultures and the people of the world around you! Who knows what you may come to like and to learn, hopefully you do allow your sim self to listen to it.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member

Then what a wonderful opportunity to explore and appreciate the cultures and the people of the world around you! Who knows what you may come to like and to learn, hopefully you do allow your sim self to listen to it.
    *laughs* I can't!
  • Options
    Why not?
  • Options
    Why not?
    Because I don't know how to speak or what to eat! *laughs*
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    I listen to stuff in languages I don't speak. It's just as good.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    Why not?

But those songs will be in Simlish.
  • Options
    @12JEREMIA You know there's hip hop in other cultures?
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    I guess!
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,759 Member
    If you're a Disney fan I would recommend you listen to the other countries dubbing of the songs.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited October 2016
    I don't think I've even seen a culture before... I can't wait for the new 'cultural' characters in San Myshuno.
    Post edited by Forest_Ninja on
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • Options
    I guess!

You guess? Huh?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member

I think there is other music on the cultural station. If we get that song that was in the the clip below that is beautiful music from the USA though I think some European Countries use to play it to. Mantovani a beautiful music artist who also did classical was from the UK as was Frank Chacksfield.

• Options
    I guess!

You guess? Huh?
    I hope so!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    I guess!

You guess? Huh?
    I hope so!

They do. That's why I informed you. Though it's probably not in game.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    Some of the songs on the spa station sound Japeneese. You need Spa Day to get that one.
  • Options
    I guess!

You guess? Huh?
    I hope so!

They do. That's why I informed you. Though it's probably not in game.
    Well it's kind of weird to me if the always been putting one radio stations in each packs, Easy Listening (a shopping music or whatever) in Get To Work, Backyard (an alternative country music) in Perfect Patio Stuff, New Age (a yoga music) in Spa Day, Baroque (a beautiful music) in Romantic Garden Stuff, Jazz (a 1900s music), Tween Pop (a type of kid music or whatever) in Kids Room Stuff. I'm tired of it you know! There will be a better way to wait for my favorite radio station to come back!
  • Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    *Raises hand* I have a question! Can someone point me to the specific line in the TOU that mandates we listen to music other than our preference preceding or during City Living playthroughs? If that's not the case and we still have the capabilities to switch audio channels in game and override it with other audio outlets out of game, this really seems like a moot issue.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I second the moot.
  • Options
    pamy1124pamy1124 Posts: 525 Member
    Why not?

I don't know if any if us really understands simlish, so I think you'll be ok.
    tumblr_mepseko5hO1r4j4oj.gif
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I guess!

You guess? Huh?

I honestly think this poster is a young child as I've seen from his other posts so I guess we will have to excuse what he doesn't know about certain things in life yet. He has plenty of time to learn about other cultures.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    He claims to be 17.
  • Options
    alan650111 wrote: »
    I guess!

You guess? Huh?

I honestly think this poster is a young child as I've seen from his other posts so I guess we will have to excuse what he doesn't know about certain things in life yet. He has plenty of time to learn about other cultures.
    I was more confused by me informing him and his response to it.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Everybody has their own music preference. If you don't like the music that's released with City Living, you don't have to listen to it. :p
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    And you really dont have to make 500 new threads about it constantly.. ^^
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/