The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Exploring the Catacombs of the Cemetary....

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    bleueyedgirl1989bleueyedgirl1989 Posts: 47 New Member
    edited June 2009
    ilovepie wrote:
    there is a big big catacomb under paris france. its were they would dump bodys along time ago. people were trying to find a guy who droped his camra and ran and it shows a video of it.. they showed the whole video of what the guy was recording. around the end he starts to run then he drops the camra. it does not show anything chaseing him. people say he died but they could not find the body. :cry:

I think "big" is an understatement. The catacombs are huge and there's supposed to be hundreds of levels. The guy you're talking about went in by himself (which is illegal its so dangerous down there, tourists are only allowed to look at a little bit of up it at the very top) and no one knew where he was. They may never find his body considering the catacombs under Paris are unmapped and he dropped his camera and ran off into god knows where more than likely deeper into the catacombs. My old french teacher had us watch a video on it every year. Sadly I didn't get to see it when I was in Paris last year.
  • Options
    LovelytoesLovelytoes Posts: 789 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Can they die down there?
    I loveee sending my sims in but I don't want them to die.
  • Options
    iheartjackieiheartjackie Posts: 955 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The first time I went in with my Sim, she came out with a nifty book. :D However, I went back later on after dark and she ran out screaming. She looked burnt. If she just got scared, why would she look burnt, er, electrocuted? It doesn't make that much sense...
    Babble, babble, blah-blah-blah.
  • Options
    IcarusIcarus Posts: 916 Member
    edited June 2009
    Lovelytoes wrote:
    Can they die down there?
    I loveee sending my sims in but I don't want them to die.

I'm pretty sure the worst that can happen to them is getting mauled by bears, which just gives them a negative moodlet for a few hours.
  • Options
    CobeSliceCobeSlice Posts: 34 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I went down before work, gave a ghost some hair, swam in a pool of water, found a stone, and left. Seems like fun, but I think the "coward" sims get the worse stuffing happening... cause their scared.
  • Options
    CobeSliceCobeSlice Posts: 34 New Member
    edited June 2009
    and PS. Getting mauled by bears under the cemetary would give me a negative moodlet too. Plus side: Free burial!!
  • Options
    atv1337atv1337 Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I really don't want any of my sims to get mauled their all sims like Mario and Luigi and peach and stuff. So I guess I'll just send waluigi their and let Mario keep all the Junk :mrgreen:

EDIT: Also the best find is a mysterious gnome! But I heard on a post at gamespot that when some dude went to pick up his new born it was just the gnom e wrapped up in a cloth LOL!
  • Options
    BlazeIvesBlazeIves Posts: 1,135 New Member
    edited June 2009
    That French Catacomb thing sends chills up my reticulated spline (pun). I been desperatly trying to find that freaking gnome but stupid Zombie Bears keep getting in my way.
  • Options
    melissawarholmelissawarhol Posts: 133 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I got a book on Llama Rights.
    That book costs like 10,000 simoleons if you buy it at the bookstore.
  • Options
    DelphianWordsmithDelphianWordsmith Posts: 16
    edited June 2010
    Love it.