Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 News: Teens can mess around, Adults woohoo!

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited October 2016
    Annacchan wrote: »
    Okey so they can "wohoo" but can the teens get pregnant from "messing around" ? I want my teen to be able to connect with their partner on more than just an emotional level.. but i don't want her to get knocked up as teen either....

Teens can't get pregnant from messing around. So your teen can experiment with her partner as much as she wants.

ETA: wow this thread is old! You could have created another one instead of going through the effort of finding this one!
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited October 2016
    Myself, I didn't think it was as far as woohoo, but more than making out.... a bit of hanky-panky.
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Myself, I didn't think it was as far as woohoo, but more than making out.... a bit of hanky-panky.

Same. I always figured It's everthing but all the way.

They keep they their clothes on, it's explicit enough that it needs to be done under the covers, they do enough to produce fireworks, but there is 0 chance of pregnancy.
  • Options
    SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    Yet you'll note if they 'mess around' under their personal stats it will count for 'number of times woohooed' so....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited October 2016
    Simsweetie wrote: »
    Yet you'll note if they 'mess around' under their personal stats it will count for 'number of times woohooed' so....
    Yup, teens are just adults that go to high school and have one fewer trait.

Well, teens do have sex in real life, as hard as it may be for people to imagine. My high school had a sexual health centre - and it got plenty of use.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Scrolling through this thread like
    tumblr_lvpgqyt3Sq1qkmpj8o1_500.gif
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/r/bsp.gif[/img]
    tumblr_lxetdxZGnz1qacl76.gif
    tumblr_ngah3fnPVC1qcjdp7o1_500.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Prudygirl27Prudygirl27 Posts: 1 New Member
    I got my 2 sims to mess around and they were fully clothed
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Let's always be careful to check when a thread was last active before posting in a thread. This thread was last active over 2 years ago, so I am going to close this now. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top