Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for Better Weddings

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited October 2016
    I love all these ideas!
    Honestly though, the main thing that I want, is a beach. The most romantic wedding I ever had in the sims series, was in TS3 where I plopped down a bunch of cherry trees on Sunset Valley's beach and had my sims marry on the sand. All the guests were enjoying themselves at the buffet table or bar, dancing and socializing (and btw they actually sat down during the ceremony). When nightime came, my bride and groom sat down on the beach to watch the stars and the beautiful light house as the waves crashed gently and a romantic song played. They slow-danced and went on a honeymoon.

It would make me sooo happy if this was possible in TS4. Not everyone wants to get married at a park...

So:
    -beach lot (preferably with a tropical tiki jungle beach world so a honeymoon can also be exotic)
    -slow dancing
    -buffet tables
    -wedding photographer
    -more wedding arches
    -more hairstyles! With flowers braided into the hair (loose hair and tied up), as well as veils and tiaras as assescories
    -more wedding outfits
    -guests sitting down
    -tiered wedding cakes
    -gift-giving and gift-recieving. What's the point of a birthday party without presents? Getting gifts at a wedding also always made me smile in TS3.

AND TS3's party planning method. You could set the time of the party, the attire in which the guest would arive etc. Getting invited to a party or a date, also gave you a few hours' notice. This would be really great, because my sims have been invited to countless events which they could have attended later, but not at that moment.
  • Options
    John65A9John65A9 Posts: 59 Member
    A Catering System can be added like the one in dine out. Guests being served at their tables. The ability to choose the npc groom or brides outfit beforehand. More wedding clothes. A proper wedding cake (I'm tired of using the tiered cake). Can someone also informally publish a wedding checklist before hand. There's always something I forget to do. Another thing id personally love is if the time spent during weddings and dining was slowed. The time goes by so fast. A wedding vocal artist. The piano man's getting pretty old.
  • Options
    crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    It would be cool to have the exclusive access to guests check box when selecting a wedding venue. :)