Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Computer

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Your very welcome. Do post back when you get it. If you need help setting it up just ask. Your laptop will have two video cards and you need to get the game to run on Nvidia not intel
  • Options
    doglovernatdoglovernat Posts: 37 New Member
    COMPUTER UPDATE:
    As you know, my uncle visited and bought me a computer. It's been two weeks since he was here and I just checked on my order. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that the billing and shipping address had to be the same. My uncle lives in South Carolina while I live in Kentucky. It said that my order was put on hold until the issue was resolved. I was on tech support for a while and they told me I had to cancel my order and pay with PayPal or Amazon or I had to send a check in from either address. However, the check would take two weeks to process and my computer would probably take another two weeks to ship. For all the trouble and anxiety it is worth, I'd rather go with a more known company. I'm thinking of getting the ASUS ROG that I was talking about. Thank you for all of your help and suggestions. I will also post a link to the ASUS ROG if you want to see it.
  • Options
    ASUS ROG:
    h*ttp://www.ibuypower.com/Store/ASUS-ROG-GL502VS-DB71-Laptop/W/341707
    (remove the asterisk in the beginning)
  • Options
    ASUS ROG:
    h*ttp://www.ibuypower.com/Store/ASUS-ROG-GL502VS-DB71-Laptop/W/341707
    (remove the asterisk in the beginning)

If your uncle is willing to pay for that . It will be fine to run the game. Its just overpriced for what cyberpower was willing to charge. Yes cyberpower will not let you ship to a different address. Shipping address must match the credit card. You may have same issue with ibuypower who is a sister company to cyberpower
  • Options
    Even though I love the customization options that ibuypower provides, I might just buy my computer from a store or amazon.
  • Options
    Even though I love the customization options that ibuypower provides, I might just buy my computer from a store or amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/GL502VS-DB71-Full­HD-Gaming-i7­6700HQ-Windows/dp/B01K1INYD0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1476062950&sr=8-1&keywords=gtx+1070m
  • Options
    craftyflowercraftyflower Posts: 5 New Member
    My computer isn't new though it is to the sims 3. I went onto my Origin and went to my games library. My games are there but the sims 3 expansions I bought (pets, island paradise, supernatural, university life) aren't there. Help?
  • Options
    My computer isn't new though it is to the sims 3. I went onto my Origin and went to my games library. My games are there but the sims 3 expansions I bought (pets, island paradise, supernatural, university life) aren't there. Help?

If you click on the sims 3 in library your eps should then show up. EA consolidated everything under one game icon