Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Sunny!

What was the last thing you ate?
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Two chocolate cream Oreos, just now while I had my coffee.

Which is better, coffee or tea?
  • Options
    Callous_LilyCallous_Lily Posts: 198 Member
    Hmmm... love both, but been drinking more tea lately.

Do you know your next door neighbors names?
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    Not really. We don't really talk to each other unless it's really necessary.

Have you watched or looked at a cringe compilation? If you did, how did it feel?
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    I never really felt much about it. My second-hand embarrassment levels in general are particularly low.

Do you like dragons?

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    BuzzLightyearBuzzLightyear Posts: 1,029 Member
    Only on GoT

Do u like were u live?
  • Options
    Rit4_RedRit4_Red Posts: 1,131 Member
    That's a... very hard question! :/ I like the nature here and our traditions, heritage and culture very much but... year after year i have started more more hate our people here!!! :s all the incestuous, narrow-mindedness and melancholy is just killing me here!!!
    Maybe i would prefer to live somewhere else and just visit here time to time
    So answer the question... Not really! :disappointed:

What makes you most happy in... where you live... country/state/city?? (choose your pick as you like for yourself)
    smilei%2Bt%2Bconfesa.jpg
    If i was a bird, i'd be a Ruphus cucullatus! An endling! Last of their kind!
    EA account ID Rit4_Red
  • Options
    Alfie90Alfie90 Posts: 1,477 Member
    I live in a small town in England but it's in between two big cities so close enough to visit them when I want but can also enjoy the countryside as well. Just don't enjoy the English weather lol.

What other country would you live in apart from your own?
  • Options
    JordanBrittJordanBritt Posts: 180 Member
    A grizzly

Would it be fun to ride a Pterodactyl?
    Sims-3-Sig.png
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    for sure

do you have any plants?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    A poor constantly semi-hungry flower. I'm no gooood at such things.

How has your weekend been?
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    VBT13VBT13 Posts: 20 New Member
    Rough! I've been working long shifts plus doing school work most of the weekend.

What's the strangest thing that's happened in the last week?
  • Options
    It wasn't strange per se, but certainly unexpected: my mother decided to get herself and her oldest children, which would be me and my 21-year old sister, drunk. Not "a few glasses of wine"-tipsy, like we get now and then when we visit her, but veeery drunk. She just went nuts and there were wine bottles, cans of cider and glasses of Baileys everywhere. "Yeah, let's get plastered all randomly with my son and daughter." It was great and hilarious.

What has been the best day this week?
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    Hmm...today, probably. I've been ill all this week. Nothing unusual. It's one of two things (or both). My body has periods where it's depleted of iron. I take some iron tablets, it goes away. In between times, the depletion of iron makes my body depleted of other things, to date, vitamin B, Vitamin D, folic acid. So I'm short on something and my body is complaining (due a blood test anyway) OR it's just one of these random times where I get ill for no apparent reason. Happens for about a week. I felt a little better today. I went with my mum and daughter to a coffee shop and a shop for a bit then went back to mum's for a bit. It was a good day.

What about you?
  • Options
    Friday! Had a small family party with friends, it was fun. :smile:

What's you're favourite day of the week?
    Sims-3-Sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    @Arletta Glad you had a good day today, sounds like you really deserved it.

Can't decide if it was yesterday or today. Yesterday was great because all the unexpected drinking with my mother and sister led to a lot of fun, hilarious discussions as well as really serious ones, then back to hilarious ones again - and my little half-sister, she countinues to make me prouder and prouder, such a cool kid and so free of prejudices, and the conversations we had were absolutely delightful. (And I made a grand lipsyncing-trio with my sisters.) Today, though, was wonderful because I met two of my closest friends, they're hilarious, they're clever, they're sweet as cupcakes and loves to spoil me and make me feel cared for. We had an IRL-version of Ask me anything, and that led to a lot of laughs.

Can't decide if it's Friday or Saturday. Saturday perhaps.

What's a thing that you find heartwarming?
  • Options
    wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    stories of abandoned/abused dogs and cats finding new homes and getting better <3

what's your fav wild animal?
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,613 Member
    A cheetah.

Fav mythical creature?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    Oh I don't know, Peter Pan? He's pretty cute

Where do you see yourself in 10 hours
  • Options
    Asleep...

Blackberry, Android or Iphone?
    Sims-3-Sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    At a bleep meeting about bleep. Ugh. Don't wanna.

Well, I'm using an Android.

How are you feeling?
  • Options
    Sleepy :dizzy:

What time is it there?
    Sims-3-Sig.png
  • Options
    03.36 AM

Do you have trouble sleeping?
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    edited October 2016
    20:37 Hours.
    It takes me a little while to fall asleep and I sometimes wake up eariler than my alarm for some reason.

What is your most preferred text font?
  • Options
    lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    Imma send you ~positive vibes~ for ur meeting. Like phoebe does in friends!