Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Senior High Cycle 4: Model Bootcamp - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Comments

• Options
    GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    I have my picture already. Going to rewrite the bio/backstory after I finish this quiz so it should be up tonight!
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    I'm very excited for this one! Let's see more entries!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @BeechNutBaby I'll try and get mine done hopefully today!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    FpCZcQjl.png

Hi everyone! My name is Delilah Lothario- yes, Lothario-, and I'm excited for this opportunity! I am 16 years old, and I have a pretty normal but great life. I have a roof over my head, loving parents, and two younger sisters. You may have heard rumors that my dad is a "cheater" or a "lover of women" but he is married to my mom, and they have been very happy together! My sister Aria is a lot like him with athletics, and she's more of a tomboy.

Me? I'm a girly girl who loves food. My mom is a chef and mixologist (psst, she's also been doing some modelling recently!), and we share our love of food together. I haven't cooked much, but I hope to become as awesome as my mom someday!

For now, I've recently taken up painting. My first painting was done just for you all to see! It's not the best, but I'm still learning. It's a combination of my love for food and art :).

I look forward to getting to know everyone, and doing my best!

• Options
    lionpawslionpaws Posts: 431 Member
    Sweet Delilah! Love it how the picture looks like a selfie <3
  • Options
    @lionpaws I actually went ahead and had her take a selfie haha. Only added brightness to my photo xD

• Options
    SENIOR HIGH APPLICATION-CAMRON FIGUEROA-HERNANDEZ
    QirtQ1L.png

Most of my friends would laugh if they knew I wanted to be a model. I mean they've been teasing me about it for years, the way I wear my hair gel and because I like to dress neat and what my best friend Shayla calls Metropolitan. My name is Camron Juan Carlos Figueroa-Hernandez. Try saying that five times fast. I'm seventeen years old and mi familia originates from Puerto Rico, but I was born in Jessup, Maryland. Yeah, not many people have heard of my little town.

Jessup is as weird mix of Northern sophistication and Southern ideals. So it's not exactly cool to stand out. So, yeah, I ditched the Latino accent, joined the football team where I play my position as the wide receiver. I get good grades, I stay out of trouble, and I can make a mean pastelón de carne or as we would say in English a meat pie.

Besides breathing, eating and sleeping football I like to draw, swim at Lake Korakua, and dance to salsa when no one is watching. I have three brother's and one sister, and they are all older except for little Rosario. My father busts his hump working his landscaping business and my mother is a house wife and makes sure all her kids get grades only a B or higher. I love my parents and admire them, and I'll miss them if I leave to attend Senior High.

But there is something missing my life. I want to see the world outside Jessup. I want to shake the constraints of my small town and do something I really want to do for a change. If modeling gets me there I'm all for it.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    That's it. Its posted. I waged this epic one hour battle with the jagged edges and light exposure on that photo. There are ten versions of this photo and I threw up my hands and went with it. In other news I will post my initial "story" in regards to this young man. Its actually a diary entry that I did not think fit an application for school.
    I was dreaming again. I've had this dream many times before. I'm walking through the hallways at my school. Grant Hill High. The hallways are empty, which is weird because it's the middle of the day. There should be lockers slamming, students laughing and goofing off. Mr. Breaker should be yelling irritably down the hall urging the inevitable group of slackers to third period class.

I get to my locker, and I don't remember putting in the combination. Its 33, 40, 5. *click* My locker opens and there inside is all the colors of the rainbow. My heart starts racing, my hands start trembling. I reach into the locker and finger the cloth so carefully it's as if I expect it to twist back on itself like a rattlesnake and bite me. It's a flag, a rainbow flag.

I look around me quickly but there is no one to see it. To see me, staring at it neatly folded at the bottom of my locker. Suddenly I'm filled with rage and cold fear. I tear the rainbow flag out of my locker and fling it down the hall. It unfolds under the trajectory I've sent it on, fluttering unsatisfactorily to the shiny, polished cement. I slam my locker shut, mind racing in any direction I can go to hide.
    The football field feels like my second home. It feels like safety. I can do suicides until I puke up the empanadas I had for lunch. I spin on my heel. My brain is wired to take me to the field, to take me out of this school and away from that ...flag. If I find out who put it in there I'm going to feed him that flag on the end of my fist.

Then I remember it's just a dream again, because in the time it takes me to turn around I'm on the field. I don't have any superpowers and I can't leap through time and space so this must be a dream. It's the only thing that can explain why I'm suddenly in my training gear, on the field with the lights blazing. I hear a chant but there is no one in the stand. I spin in a circle, wondering if I pinch myself hard enough I'll wake up.
    Then I stop mid-spin. I'm looking up into the stands and there is this guy standing up there. His hands tucked into his pockets. He's staring at me. He's too far to hear me unless I shout, and my throat is far too dry for that. With cold dread it dawns on my just who this guy is. He probably recognizes me but it doesn't matter. I turn my back on him, jogging to the other end of the field. It's easy to do. I've been turning my back on the truth my entire life.

Except now, I don't want to run anymore.
    mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Nooooo! Someone did my idea! *shakes fist* I might do it anyway since it's not super similar. Grrrr.... :'(

I'll be back tomorrow to read stories. I'm too tired to read right now. :D:p
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited September 2016
    Fantastic, @strawberrigurl, love the dream sequence and the story. It's like you really dreamt it. Can't wait for the story to continue.
    @NShippudenFan Delilah is gorgeous, you've done yourself proud, kiddo, well done.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Meet Sabi Chandra - 16 year old teenager

First%20entry%20for%20senior%20high_zpsvgx79iuj.png

Hi, My name is Sabi Chandra and I can't believe I've been chosen for this course. My mum Mala and I came from very humble beginnings. We were both caught up in war-torn Africa and barely escaped with our lives. Originally we came from Mali in West Africa. When my father earned a job as a teacher, we were soon to move to a better part of Africa. Soon after when the war became volatile, he lost his life trying to protect us. We both miss him terribly.

As refugees we were stuffed like sardines into un-seaworthy boats to make the trip to Australia to escape persecution and violence or find a better life. I was only six at the time and unsure about what was happening. We were amongst the lucky ones with valid visas because my father gained status as a teacher. Many of those that left with us died of starvation, some illegals jumped overboard and drowned themselves as they couldn't stand the tension of travelling all that way with the possibility of being sent straight back to Africa. Others died of diseases that took hold of everyone in the boat. We were lucky and avoided the worst of it.

Mum is an excellent cook and she applied for training as a chef. To begin with she washed dishes, cleaned floors, but being an efficient worker she eventually gained a notable reputation and the company employed her as a waitress. Things got better from there. She applied for Australian Citizenship and passed the test for an application into a chef's course. That was ten years ago. I am sixteen now and live in a lovely modern house with a pool and big outside area. In the picture you will see me roller skating, it is one of my favourite pass times. With all the space around the pool and a large outdoor entertainment area I use this as my race-course. I love school and feel privileged to be given the opportunity to be educated at such a well-renowned senior high school. I really hope I will be accepted.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    That's it. Its posted. I waged this epic one hour battle with the jagged edges and light exposure on that photo. There are ten versions of this photo and I threw up my hands and went with it. In other news I will post my initial "story" in regards to this young man. Its actually a diary entry that I did not think fit an application for school.
    I was dreaming again. I've had this dream many times before. I'm walking through the hallways at my school. Grant Hill High. The hallways are empty, which is weird because it's the middle of the day. There should be lockers slamming, students laughing and goofing off. Mr. Breaker should be yelling irritably down the hall urging the inevitable group of slackers to third period class.

I get to my locker, and I don't remember putting in the combination. Its 33, 40, 5. *click* My locker opens and there inside is all the colors of the rainbow. My heart starts racing, my hands start trembling. I reach into the locker and finger the cloth so carefully it's as if I expect it to twist back on itself like a rattlesnake and bite me. It's a flag, a rainbow flag.

I look around me quickly but there is no one to see it. To see me, staring at it neatly folded at the bottom of my locker. Suddenly I'm filled with rage and cold fear. I tear the rainbow flag out of my locker and fling it down the hall. It unfolds under the trajectory I've sent it on, fluttering unsatisfactorily to the shiny, polished cement. I slam my locker shut, mind racing in any direction I can go to hide.
    The football field feels like my second home. It feels like safety. I can do suicides until I puke up the empanadas I had for lunch. I spin on my heel. My brain is wired to take me to the field, to take me out of this school and away from that ...flag. If I find out who put it in there I'm going to feed him that flag on the end of my fist.

Then I remember it's just a dream again, because in the time it takes me to turn around I'm on the field. I don't have any superpowers and I can't leap through time and space so this must be a dream. It's the only thing that can explain why I'm suddenly in my training gear, on the field with the lights blazing. I hear a chant but there is no one in the stand. I spin in a circle, wondering if I pinch myself hard enough I'll wake up.
    Then I stop mid-spin. I'm looking up into the stands and there is this guy standing up there. His hands tucked into his pockets. He's staring at me. He's too far to hear me unless I shout, and my throat is far too dry for that. With cold dread it dawns on my just who this guy is. He probably recognizes me but it doesn't matter. I turn my back on him, jogging to the other end of the field. It's easy to do. I've been turning my back on the truth my entire life.

Except now, I don't want to run anymore.

Love it! Sounds just like someone Lachlan might know :lol:
  • Options
    @Jendowoz0612 : Sabi is all the beautiful and active girl. And what a sad story, All I can say: Way to go, keep your head up Sabi.
  • Options
    @strawberrigurl I love the diary entry so much!! It's a great backstory you did for him :).

• Options
    Thank you, @Lionpaws I'm a writer so this comp fits in so well with what I love to do. If you got into the story and felt for Sabi then I've done what I set out to do, thank you again. :)

• Options
    @Jendowoz0612 What an amazing bittersweet story!

Everyone has such awesome and creative photos and stories! I went the safe/simple route, honestly XD

• Options
    @Jendowoz0612 and thank you! I really can't take credit for Delilah haha, since it was the genetics of her parents that really worked great for her! XD

• Options
    chellemh29chellemh29 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Wow a lot happened here over night! :) Great entries everyone @ColorMePink I'm sure you will toss out something amazing as always Vid!
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    @Jendowoz0612 Ohhh, love your model! Her story is very heartbreaking and yet inspiring. Very brave parents! And thank you, its an honor to get a boost up by a fellow writer.

@lionpaws yes, they may know each other. Camron is actually available on my gallery if you want them to be buds. Lol I think that is why I liked Lachlan so much. Two peas in a pod and so darn cute! Thanks hun, glad you liked to diary entry. I liked it better than the app bio but like I said it didn't exactly fit an application.

@NShippudenFan Thanks hun, I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Hopefully I can keep entertaining with Camron. He makes me want to write a book. :smile: I think Delilah is very pretty and I loved her bio!

mWC1gjz.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    @strawberrigurl that is exactly how my novels started, part dream, part sims character stories. Now it's 80 chapters long. Go for it! Write it if it inspires you. I'll read it, help edit, whatever.

• Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    Username: Angel_Zarr (Angel)
    Model Name: Ellie Andrews
    Assignment 1:

hGdt0uz.png
    Hello, my name is Ellie Andrews and I'd like to talk about my journey and how I overcame life's obstacles to get to where I am today. I am 18 years old and I currently live in California. I graduated from high school not too long ago actually, and that was where my journey began. I was just 14 years old when I was diagnosed with cancer.. Excuse me for not mentioning what type but it's way too traumatic for me to tell you. The first year of high school where young girls were obsessing about boys and makeup and their future, and then there was me.. having hospital appointments, chemotherapy, crying myself to sleep at night wondering if I will ever have a future.. wondering if I'll ever wake up the next day to see the sunny sky of California again. When I was 14, I had given up hope in myself and my faith, trust, and belief in all good were taken away from me by this disease. It ate me from the inside out.. tormented my heart and corrupted my sanity. This cancer completely took over me.

Around the age of 16, I had finally beaten this cancer. Trust me, it was a relief but there was always that side of me that I will never forget. That side of me where I questioned my own faith and my love for myself. I won't lie, I was weak and lonely. I had a mother and a little brother, yet I never felt apart of their family; perhaps it was better that way. Anyway, this cancer took a part of me that I can never get back. Also it took things from me that would take time to get back.. I had lost all my hair from chemotherapy and my skin was terribly pale and sometimes blue, I was ashamed of myself and what had become of me. I was completely depressed and suffered from anxiety. I went through my entire 4 years of highschool crying in the stalls, rushing home after school so I can hide and being that one sad creepy kid in the back of the class. Every night I cried and prayed.. if there was a God out there; I hope he would save me from this terrible fate. God.. I want to be strong and beautiful, I'm tired of hiding and the tears running down my face.. I want to be someone.. not just anyone.. I want to find me.

When I turned 17, it was the turning point in my life where I realized I had to get up and take charge for myself. Be who I want to be and don't let anyone get in the way of my goals. If someone runs at me, let them run because we aren't chasing the same dreams and I'll go at my own pace as long as I achieve my goals along the way. I learned not to take crap from anyone and be independent. I appreciated my family more than I did as a child and I stepped out of my comfort zone to make friends. I decided to take initiative in my health and work towards a healthier lifestyle, a better life. I eat organically and sometimes the occasional spicy chipotle chicken wings here and there haha. I love exercising the most out of this healthy life because when I exercise I can feel my body burn and the endorphins just kick in to the point I can feel bliss and my stress is completely relieved.

Anyway, I'll close my biography with this; no matter what anyone tells you, even yourself.. you can achieve great things no matter what point you are in life (low or high). I feel stronger and better than I was 4 years ago, and I am even more ready to take on greater challenges in my life and test my abilities to the max.
  • Options

@Angel_Zarr Oh look who's here! Hey Angel, nice to see you in ts4 modeling section. :) Your edit is <3 as always. Love the story, very inspirational! Poor Kit seems so basic compared to all these amazing teens. LOL
    yhCWXCP.gif
  • Options
    @chellemh29 :) that's okay. Delilah is pretty basic too, haha.

• Options
    @Angel_Zarr Very encouraging and inspiring bio. And Ellie is so beautiful!
  • Options
    @chellemh29 :) that's okay. Delilah is pretty basic too, haha.

LOL Its Ok Nshippudenfan. I actually made Kit "Average" on purpose. Not everyone can be exceptional! ;)
    yhCWXCP.gif