Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This is REALLY suspicious

TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
Latest blogpost
And since we are on the subject of October… turns out Oct 1st marks the end of a quarter… so, that’s a thing.

Also, the end of a quarter has ridges.

Did you know that if you are only looking at one side of a ridge, you can’t see the other side? But if you wait, and let yourself move forward… just a short bit, you might find yourself on the other side of the ridge, able to see more.

Is it better on the other side? It might be, but I suppose in the end it all depends on the perception of which side of the quarter you are looking from, and prefer.

And with that little bit of wisdom, I wish you a happy Release Tuesday!
-SimGuru “oh, what a week may change” Gnome

“You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – RW

This could also have something to do with it, but i'm not really sure

Comments

• Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited September 2016
    The only "change" i could imagine happening to The Sims is all the complains about the lack...of...uh... well, ya know, to stop happening.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Wonder what it means? Hmm *tingles with excitement*
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    The only "change" i could imagine happening to The Sims is all the complains about the lack...of...uh... Well, ya know. To stop.

Complains?

Like a computer-operated Kansas?

G....get it?

Com-plains........

:|
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Ridges? I'm um, thinking what that means but I have no clue. I have to say though, this has me intrigued.
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    MVWdeZT wrote: »
    I'm thinking a new stuff pack. Because expecting anything else would just lead to disappointment.

Why would a SP be such a mysterious and changing thing.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    I'm thinking a new stuff pack. Because expecting anything else would just lead to disappointment.

But what if the stuff pack adds a new gnome!? :s
  • Options
    MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    My guesses, either a new pack announcement, showing off the lot traits, or toddlers maybe a completely new feature? I have no clue though
  • Options
    Graham's tweet seems particularly ominous.
  • Options
    MawMawMawMaw Posts: 99 Member
    Wouldn't they be able to announce a stuff pack at any time since its paid content? If its something they cant talk about until the next quarter that would lead me to assume its free content that has to be released within the quarter its announced so I don't think its a SP.
  • Options
    TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member

Why are the "gnome" jokes still a thing? We got the last one with Get to Work.
  • Options
    kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    Wow :D I'm super excited either way. Haha!
  • Options
    GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    Wait...wait...wait..... SOMETHING SPECIAL?

LIKE KATY PERRY?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!!:!>!>!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!>!<!:<<!:?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

I hope its a Justin Bieber SP!!! Complete with wall art of him not enjoying his Father's superhero and tigers birthday party. rofl
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    I hope they mean an actual patch will come out early next month since this month's 'patch' was just a few new additions of items. Still waiting for Get Together patch for club jealousy fix and Dine Out booths can't be placed on the same table together bugs.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    TheSimer wrote: »

Why are the "gnome" jokes still a thing? We got the last one with Get to Work.

We're trying to make it a running inside-joke. When you think Sims, you think Llamas, Plums and Gnomes.
  • Options
    pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    Whatever it is, they sure are making hype out of it. I don't dare to hope that it might be hype-worthy.

There's a new challenge coming up for October, isn't there? It's probably about that.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    *HEAVY BREATHING*
  • Options
    pixiejuice wrote: »
    Whatever it is, they sure are making hype out of it. I don't dare to hope that it might be hype-worthy.

There's a new challenge coming up for October, isn't there? It's probably about that.

With a "new way to play" being taking the challenge out of the game. (seriously though, what.)
  • Options
    XopaxPax wrote: »

Why would a SP be such a mysterious and changing thing.

Gnomes.
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    SGDrake said no paid content before the EP, so I'm guessing maybe a free pack or just a new teaser (or something really cool will be patched in)
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    *HEAVY BREATHING*

I'd check in with a doctor.
  • Options
    pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    pixiejuice wrote: »

With a "new way to play" being taking the challenge out of the game. (seriously though, what.)

Day of the Dead challenge was found in the game files. See here: http://simscommunity.info/2016/09/27/the-sims-4-day-of-the-dead-event-coming-soon/

Yes, they do consider challenges as new ways to play.