Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Livestream coming Friday (9-30-16)

Comments

• Options
    MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Another stream already? Wow, i'll have to say for the first time the sims team is being organised and actually communicating
  • Options
    PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited September 2016
    I love that they are doing this but...Why are they always on Fridays? It's at 10PM where I live and I'm not usually home on Friday nights (it being Friday and all). Anyway I'll have to watch the Twitch Replay....
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Thanks for sharing this! They really have been making an effort for more communication on this upcoming EP. Very nicely done. I'm excited to see what the "something special" will be! :)
  • Options
    Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    alan650111 wrote: »
    I am loving the constant flow of information we have been getting and that it is in a variety of ways! Way to go Sims team! :)

I think it's the new team member , "The guy from the latest livestream" I forgot his name ; He's been answering a lot of questions & I think he has a hand of boosting communications between devs and players.
    However I feel that he's providing way too much information & might get fired if he kept going this way xD
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Thanks for sharing this! They really have been making an effort for more communication on this upcoming EP. Very nicely done. I'm excited to see what the "something special" will be! :)

Hopefully cars or the photobooth.
  • Options
    PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    I cant wait to see what they show us next :)
  • Options
    SimfamousSimfamous Posts: 59 Member
    Yay! So happy there's going to a be a livestream. When I heard that there was no trailer this week I was a little dissapointed, but livestreams show us so much. Can't wait to watch it!!!
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member

The elevator is FX so why would we get cars?
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    aws200 wrote: »

As far as I'm aware there has been no confirmation of what the elevator is used for apart from taking Sims from the ground floor to their apartment.
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    edited September 2016
    They should keep this wave of information also after the EP is released. I understand a week silence so people can PLAY (edit * accidental wrote 'lay with the new Ep. It had me laugh haha) with the new EP, but i think it would be cool to already have tiny little bits of whats coming next just as we were used to at least.

To see daily something is already a better way. I rather have daily little things than once a month a trailer from 1-2 minutes. This keeps people entertained and more happy. Cant believe they had to learn this again... if you only listen EA.. if only.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Finally another one! Last week I didn't see him or her clicking on a stereo to see if there's any new radio stations in City Living!
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    They should keep this wave of information also after the EP is released. I understand a week silence so people can PLAY (edit * accidental wrote 'lay with the new Ep. It had me laugh haha) with the new EP, but i think it would be cool to already have tiny little bits of whats coming next just as we were used to at least.

To see daily something is already a better way. I rather have daily little things than once a month a trailer from 1-2 minutes. This keeps people entertained and more happy. Cant believe they had to learn this again... if you only listen EA.. if only.

I hope they keep with the quarterly teasers. We're supposed to get one in October.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    edited September 2016
    aws200 wrote: »

We know about the elevator. The object Sara is talking about hasn't been revealed yet. It's in my tweet asking if a new object is getting announced.

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

I hope they keep with the quarterly teasers. We're supposed to get one in October.

Judging from the patch notes today reference to "new quarter" we could get one early to mid-next week since October 1 is this Saturday. With City Living coming out beginning of November, we could possibly have an SP in December to catch last minute holiday shoppers.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I'll be on a coach on my way to Manchester on Friday...
  • Options
    TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    Gah, I'm going on a cabin trip with no Internet friday - sunday. Fail.

Will try to watch the replay and make sense of an exploded forum when I get back.
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Hopefully they have it at the same time as the last one.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    Hopefully they have it at the same time as the last one.

Hopefully it's longer this time.
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    Can @SimGuruJM also join the livestream please? B)
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    AlanSims wrote: »
    Can @SimGuruJM also join the livestream please? B)

I only watch it because he's on it
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    Thanks for the info. I will be looking forward to it.
  • Options
    I just hope it's longer and the sound is easier to hear. I hope we get more questions answered.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    I'll be at work this Friday :( But if it's at the same time as last week's livestream, then I can catch the replay right after I get home.
  • Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    edited September 2016
    QDog wrote: »
    I love that they are doing this but...Why are they always on Fridays? It's at 10PM where I live and I'm not usually home on Friday nights (it being Friday and all). Anyway I'll have to watch the Twitch Replay....

Probably because it is a Friday - and it will be at night/early morning for lots of viewers. So people won't have school/are less likely to have work the next day :)