Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Name Game Apartments!!!

Oh I do so hope that we could build our own apartments, while nothing is official I am crossing my fingers that we can. So I have taken to build my first retirement apartment complex on the really big lots, that I don't care for, never use them. On a side note one thing I do miss is placing my own lots i tend to the the small to average size lot. Ok so the first Retirement Lot I have named drum roll please "Been There Done That" another one is named "One foot in da Grave one da Bannana Peel, another one I am gonna build will be called "I have fallen and cant get UP" ok so if you build an apartment complex for retired sims what would you call it.

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

Have you checked out the News in the Expansion section? Lots of info on Apartments.

I'm just gonna leave this :cookie: here for you before you go... maybe help you fell better about things.

Anyway, I always named them Mundane Names, how about, "Slip Sliding Away Gardens?" :)
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    This might help you get over the traumatic news
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Awkward, apparently the emojis I used aren't supported on the forums... well it was a bar of chocolate and a glass of wi-- I mean juice...
  • Options
    Pavlovdogll2Pavlovdogll2 Posts: 160 Member
    Oh Hells Bells I didn't read that so it is a a no go tobuild you own apartments now that makes me mad that I preordered P.s thanks for the cookie i am eating it as I cry :'(
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,408 Member
    I like your names! Maybe you could make the retirement home work with locked doors? I know it's not the same. I had an aprtment home like that once in my game, but no one really moved in, so I removed it. I don't remember what it was called... it might have been a humorous one too, I'm into dark humour :p
  • Options
    @ AND THIS %%%%%%%%%% AND LOTS OF THIS :p:p:p:p:p:p
  • Options
    not at you luimistelija that was for ea or maxis or whatever they call themselfs
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited September 2016
    I have one in Sims 2 for elders called "The Last Hurrah" Retirement Center. It is the best complex in the heart of Blue Water.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Oh Hells Bells I didn't read that so it is a a no go tobuild you own apartments now that makes me mad that I preordered P.s thanks for the cookie i am eating it as I cry :'(

I've learned my lesson. No more pre-orders, no more purchasing on the first day. Read all the forums and opinions, decide to spend money elsewhere when everyone is disappointed because the new pack is nowhere near what they were hoping it would be.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    I really miss sims2 apartments oh well do you know if you can return a download preorder?
  • Options
    mskubemskube Posts: 483 Member
    I really miss sims2 apartments oh well do you know if you can return a download preorder?

Tomorrow there is a live stream focused on apartments at 1pm Pacific, maybe you should watch that before you cancel your order. Or you could wait until it's released before deciding there might be other things that you like about it.
  • Options
    papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    Never pre-order any game. Wait, read, discover. @Piperbird is right, you get all the dirt the first day it's out and you can make a more informed decision if it's worth your money.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Not only that you can't place apartments in other worlds.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Well you will be able to visit your neighbors apartment like in TS2 except you'll hit a load screen hopefully a quick one. Also this ep lets you give your apartment key to your neighbors.