Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Supernatural

I loved The Sims 3 Supernatural.Being able to become a werewolf, be a vampire, a fairy. But I really want EA to make an expansion pack like this for the Sims 4 where u can be all of that and more. A vampire, fairy, mersim, werewolf, witch and wizard. Plus, it would add a lot of new recipes and interactions thus making the game far more interesting.

Comments

• Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    We've already got ghosts and aliens. I'm sure more will come. I've asked for angels before, for something new. :)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Give me my supes or give me .......well, just give me my supes.
  • Options
    Angels and Devils would make for an interesting additions
    But yeah I hope they add all of that as well just to give that Gothic atmosphere I like so much
    "I should have been a pair of ragged claws, scuttling across the floors of silent seas."
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited September 2016
    I would totally love more Life States like Werewolves and Witches!

Sims tending the garden and turning into Plantsims, and Building a Robot to do certain tasks and getting the chance to make it sentient. :smiley:
  • Options
    drose36drose36 Posts: 1 New Member
    Yes, Supernatural would be awesome!!
    I loved have fairies and vampires :):)
  • Options
    MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    I would like elves but those are more fantasy I think. I have never played Sims 3 Supernatural but that sounds like an awesome expansion, I would love something like that for the Sims 4!
  • Options
    Time_Aria11Time_Aria11 Posts: 80 Member
    I wonder how Elves would work. Would they have a separate town? Maybe they could live in a special town with high born and low born areas. So many possibilities.
    QCO9Nyv.gif
    I love everyone, Let me love you dearest humans!
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member

A new world with swimmable oceans for the merfolk? Actually dangerous Vampires and Zombies + new deaths. Good and Bad witches also with new deaths. Elementals (Such as plantsims) and Fairies? I also want it to be possible to have babies with these creatures, just like you can with Aliens.
    Maybe the EP could make it so you could have a baby with the grim reaper - and that's how zombies come about? And then that initial zombie can change other sims into zombies? Also, ghost babies would be a welcome addition.

I'd like some kind of back story for the Vampires + Other creatures, such as there was in Sims 2, where the vampire household had hidden gravestones under the house, that was an interesting detail. There are now family trees, so there's a potential to give Vampires dead or missing ancestors, just to add mystery.

I think I want to wait for Pets EP to come out for Werewolves, so that they can turn into wolves instead of hairy men, with fur colour dependant on the sims actual hair colour, and glowing eyes in yellow/green/blue? As well as unicorns.
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Also, unique needs for the different creatures? Vampires might have 'Feed' instead of hunger or something? If that's not too hard.
  • Options
    IceBossIceBoss Posts: 17 Member
    I think they should add more world locations and more secret spots for each of The Supernatutals. The Werewolves have a place to meet in packs and stuff while Fairies can teleport to a magical world called Greenville or something and stuff. I also like the idea of Angels and Demons from Springheeljack and TheGoodOldGamer. New traits could be added. Lust trait for vampires meaning they love to feed a lot and other related traits for other supernatural sims.
    Thet could also add a bit more realism with a kill option. Where you can kill a sim as a supernatural sim or if you hate them. Vampires can drain sims of blood and stuff. These new features would be great for people who have Let's Plays, Roleplays and stuff. Sorry if I use the word stuff too much, I kinda like it
  • Options
    @dreamprisoner, there could be a Feed option or more like a Bloodlust or something. And werewolves have a new need called heat or anger. If they don't transform, it kind of rises and when it's filled or empty(depending on the mechanics ) , they transform
  • Options
    On an unrelated topic, they could add high school and college as Active Careers where you get to actually be in campus and mingle. They could also add apartments where different households could live in a building. Markets and other locations would be fantastic. I mean, they already have restaurants, why not add more.
  • Options
    I also think the Town Hall should be added. Politics, Acting and other careers should be added and possibly as active careers. I'm posting this because I can't find the New Discussion option anymore, can anyone help me with that?
  • Options
    You should add this to the proper thread.
    IceBoss wrote: »
    On an unrelated topic, they could add high school and college as Active Careers where you get to actually be in campus and mingle. They could also add apartments where different households could live in a building. Markets and other locations would be fantastic. I mean, they already have restaurants, why not add more.

• Options
    iBrowiBrow Posts: 42 Member
    Don't they have like secret areas in the Sims already?? Like that place you enter through the tree. Why can't they just turn that into a new world for fairies and stuff, that'd be really pretty and add to the mystery of the "Supernatural".
  • Options
    DarkMagic2012DarkMagic2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Great idea! Supernatural would be a great expansion pack.
  • Options
    iBrow wrote: »
    Don't they have like secret areas in the Sims already?? Like that place you enter through the tree. Why can't they just turn that into a new world for fairies and stuff, that'd be really pretty and add to the mystery of the "Supernatural".

I think people have built in that area. A fairie house in the tree would be cool. Worth exploring when we get fairies.
  • Options
    PhoibePhoibe Posts: 66 Member
    I hope we get a supernatural expansion pack soon. I really miss vampires and witches in my game. Vampire clans, werewolf packs and witch covens would be awesome.
  • Options
    They could add an update to ghosts if they ever make a Supernatural expansion pack where we have Tortured Ghosts (Evil Ghosts) and the normal good ghosts. Tortured ghosts can ruin houses, flood them and stuff and they won't stop causing problems until they find peace which can be done by interacting with them. (at your own risk)
  • Options
    PrincessStarlaPrincessStarla Posts: 52 Member
    I really enyojed TS3 Supernatural, so I really want supernatural beings in my game. Vampires, werewolves, fairies, witches, mermaids, mummys... I cannot think any others to add, to have something new, but I want all them back. Just hope they don't take over the world like they did on TS3. Almost half of the sims in my game got turned at random.
    Please keep in mind English is not my first language, so I may make mistakes and have a bit of trouble explaining myself
  • Options
    They could do it in a way where hybrids were allowed. E.g, half-vampire, half-wolf or half-vampire half-fairy. This could be done if you add a vampire parent and a fairy parent or having werewolves procreate with vampires and so on
  • Options
    PhoibePhoibe Posts: 66 Member
    @IceBoss I like your idea! Sounds pretty cool :)
  • Options
    Thanks @Phoibe
  • Options
    JRBearJRBear Posts: 190 Member
    If they do a full expansion for it they could do a 'supernatural investigator' career that expands on the old ghost hunter one. Could still hunt ghosts, handle cases with vampires that have had too much ah juice, werewolves that are going through people's trash cans and causing a nuisance, mummy that put a curse on someone...
  • Options
    JRBear wrote: »
    If they do a full expansion for it they could do a 'supernatural investigator' career that expands on the old ghost hunter one. Could still hunt ghosts, handle cases with vampires that have had too much ah juice, werewolves that are going through people's trash cans and causing a nuisance, mummy that put a curse on someone...

A Van Helsing club that hunts the occults. Captures them then uses a potion (there's always a potion) to turn them normal.

OP. Why don't you start a list of what you would like to see in a Supes pack. Not which ones you want, but the mechanics. Here's some of mine.

1. Hybrids
    2. On/off switch per save
    3. No sparkling
    4. No random turning
    5. On or two base (of each type) occults that we must interact with to become like them
    6. Can be as good or bad as we want (no asking permission to bite)
    7. Add in basic lore from researching occults